lmfao
    2014-04-06 08:14 PM
    Aww man relax dont break ur keyboard lol well aigth ima be just a watcher and try to get a good mods thanks to all who share mods i know is hard to make em no so easy so im just came here in peace. So peace out bro dont stress urself

Oh and well thnks for stalking me
    Lmao thanks B. And I don't follow you, I just saw you come with some tired response at me when the VectrOS goons got all defensive about a side by side comparison I did.

And once again... Sheeps blindly following a false prophet.

Do you brother.
    2014-04-06 08:18 PM
    Lmao thanks B. And I don't follow you, I just saw you come with some tired response at me when the VectrOS goons got all defensive about a side by side comparison I did.

And once again... Sheeps blindly following a false prophet.

Do you brother.
    Pot calling the kettle black
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-04-06 08:21 PM
    Pot calling the kettle black
    I'm done Gunny. Not trying to get shot up in the streets over some dumb ish again
    2014-04-06 08:22 PM
    I'm done Gunny. Not trying to get shot up in the streets over some dumb ish again
    Just saying that's all. If I wanted to get into it I'd go straight to your master
    2014-04-06 08:23 PM
    Just saying that's all. If I wanted to get into it I'd go straight to your master
    Lol I know
    2014-04-06 08:27 PM
    smr_95

Can you share the wall without StatusBar please. Thanks

Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-gtxvfth.png
    2014-04-06 08:29 PM
    cc:iryankgt

Nah bro i just said that ur figthin about some icons of vectros had no sense. U figthin about icleaner safaris and paypal icons and it makes no sense u gotta figth zticons titan then and some others themes about the drop water icleaner icon..and apple to release their safaris icon too or u could figth with paypal for release their vector for free too.. and like i said in twitter all starts with something if people cant get inspiration from other,then this shouldnt have no sense, and Rob sweat inspiration to others with his amazing work, i got all respect for his works and i read what he posted and well i had to be with him about the screen shots of other themes and well to let u know im on tune Bacardis one day said Iconomatic is a powefull tool and he was rigth look all the people figthin over here for that.. Respect to bacardi he always helping me Lol and well i dunno who was first with the drop water all i know is some master minds thinks the same and zticons almost drops at the same time of eli7e and well come on thats what im talkin about.. Im about to get jumped lol.. U see ? But is koo bro dont stress urself.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by ogkikz; 2014-04-06 at 08:41 PM.
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2014-04-06 08:32 PM
    I have no idea what he just said. I can't be alone lol
    2014-04-06 08:34 PM
    How about you take your insignificant banter and leave. You do the same talking all high and mighty on twitter too. How about you contribute something instead of running your mouth. Internet gangsters I tell you.
    This I can give back to you.
    Show one single piece you contributed here.
    I'm not here to start talking **** or something else.
    But you don't act like a man who works on elite as manager or for marketing.
    You only try to put and hold others down.
    And you talk all time this way.
    Especially if someone said something you don't like.
    So let us stop here with it and look forward !!

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for
    2014-04-06 08:35 PM
    If all of the name calling and drama were removed from the thread along with the infinite amount of people requesting the exact same items there would be around 200 pages total. I don't have the time to play these reindeer games with people any longer.
    2014-04-06 08:46 PM
    The ignorance is incredible
    Internet tough guys
    2014-04-06 08:47 PM
    I gotta agree with you Luft... Stop the friggin drama guys. Keep it Eli7e. If you can't post anything positive, DONT post.
    2014-04-06 08:48 PM
    If all of the name calling and drama were removed from the thread along with the infinite amount of people requesting the exact same items there would be around 200 pages total. I don't have the time to play these reindeer games with people any longer.
    bye then
    again ^
    sad thang it looks liek u all wanted a private party.
    i purchased my theme too .. lol :P
    Last edited by ogkikz; 2014-04-06 at 08:53 PM.
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    still moving along #afterhours #steal7h
    Last edited by Heine; 2014-04-06 at 09:09 PM.
    2014-04-06 08:53 PM
    This I can give back to you.
    Show one single piece you contributed here.
    I'm not here to start talking **** or something else.
    But you don't act like a man who works on elite as manager or for marketing.
    You only try to put and hold others down.
    And you talk all time this way.
    Especially if someone said something you don't like.
    So let us stop here with it and look forward !!
    I've only had one scuffle with you, so please don't say I always talk this way.

OG, you right let it end here.

Gunny thanks for coming along for the ride as always haha
    Lmao this thread is amazing
    smr_95

Can you share the wall without StatusBar please. Thanks

Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-gtxvfth.png
    Im not smr_95, but here you go.

iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2014-04-06 08:54 PM
    I'm always around ready to step in when needed No need to thank me. It's my duty
    2014-04-06 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD