lockscreen... not much eli7e in this SS tho

You're gonna get yourself in trouble posting stuff like that lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-04-06 07:16 PM
    Thanks..
    2014-04-06 07:18 PM
    Welcome back Schnedi!!!
    2014-04-06 07:19 PM
    Personally I don't read any posts longer then a paragraph if there's no mod or tweak attached to it. Just people putting useless words on a matter that's soon to close
    that was me too .. just read what Rob said .. i love Schnedi work and i respect him, even if he adress you to where some of his icons comes.. i appreciate it , i dont see nothing bad some work are for free..but i had to be agree with Rob about the screenshots they dont look elite, that why i said Bacardis said on an old post one day "iconomatic is a powerfull tool" and all starts with the jaku or dcikonz overlay. is ok u purchased the theme but even if you purchase a MonaLisa masterpice and draw a mustache on her is like ur disrecpected Davincis Piece.. i think all this it was bcuz something got out of control by a few things that we can call them Iconomatic lol no disrespect to the developer his job is amazin....but im agree with 100% Rob..and this is his baby..
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2014-04-06 07:20 PM
    Put the handbags away ladies.
    2014-04-06 07:20 PM
    Put the handbags away ladies.
    But it'll ruin my outfit if I don't have it
    2014-04-06 07:22 PM
    oh man! Schnedi is back!!.. yezzir!!!!
    2014-04-06 07:22 PM
    Now that I finally figured out how to change my icons. Thanks to everyone who helped me last night when I was trying to change them. Thanks to Schemdo for the widget and iconomatic and to Bars for the amazing theme.

2014-04-06 07:23 PM
    that was me too .. just read what Rob said .. i love Schnedi work and i respect him, even if he adress you to where some of his icons comes.. i appreciate it , i dont see nothing bad some work are for free..but i had to be agree with Rob about the screenshots they dont look elite, that why i said Bacardis said on an old post one day "iconomatic is a powerfull tool" and all starts with the jaku or dcikonz overlay. is ok u purchased the theme but even if you purchase a MonaLisa masterpice and draw a mustache on her is like ur disrecpected Davincis Piece.. i think all this it was bcuz something got out of control by a few things that we can call them Iconomatic lol no disrespect to the developer his job is amazin....but im agree with 100% Rob..and this is his baby..
    I get what you're saying, even though I don't qualify this theme as "The Mona Lisa" I think Schnedi gave this thread and theme a shock of life to it. Beautiful delicate and detailed work whether or not it's his, he put it together and gave everyone something they wanted. Rob and everyone should be grateful it's all happening from the vision of the Elite theme. I don't see any other threads jumping up to 1mil+ views in matter of couple months
    2014-04-06 07:23 PM
    I can't wait til I can sport the after hours set.
    I hope that wasn't off topic
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-04-06 07:26 PM
    well i was talkin about like a Davincis point of view..and for some peeps this is the mona lisa..yeah i love the schnedi mods no doubt i even run them iconomatic rainbos with laguna 3 and u know whats looks so dope!.

lets move forward even schnedi is back!!.. i want all those widgets to rock my iphone! yezzir!!!

I get what you're saying, even though I don't qualify this theme as "The Mona Lisa" I think Schnedi gave this thread and theme a shock of life to it. Beautiful delicate and detailed work whether or not it's his, he put it together and gave everyone something they wanted. Rob and everyone should be grateful it's all happening from the vision of the Elite theme. I don't see any other threads jumping up to 1mil+ views in matter of couple months
    I can't wait til I can sport the after hours set.
    I hope that wasn't off topic
    Woah stay on topic please. Next time I'll have to report the post.
    Lmao , no no no for goodness sake!
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-04-06 07:28 PM
    Woah stay on topic please. Next time I'll have to report the post.
    you are a funny guy Gunny, lmao 👍
    2014-04-06 07:29 PM
    Hey Bacardi, can you make you "StreeFtLevel2" wallpaper in the color blue ?.
    2014-04-06 07:30 PM
    well i was talkin about like a Davincis point of view..and for some peeps this is the mona lisa..yeah i love the schnedi mods no doubt i even run them iconomatic rainbos with laguna 3 and u know whats looks so dope!.

lets move forward even schnedi is back!!.. i want all those widgets to rock my iphone! yezzir!!!
    Laguna 3 you say??? I'm try that now cause all I use is the rainbow overlay, I switch it up between this theme, TOAST and Loop theme with that overlay, it's perfect
    2014-04-06 07:31 PM
    aw man im about to get jumped again

hahaha jk

yes Laguna 3 bro but not post screenshots here of it please dont want my *** get beat.. lmao

Laguna 3 you say??? I'm try that now cause all I use is the rainbow overlay, I switch it up between this theme, TOAST and Loop theme with that overlay, it's perfect
    Last edited by ogkikz; 2014-04-06 at 07:38 PM.
    2014-04-06 07:32 PM
    aw man im about to get jumped again

hahaha jk

yes Laguna 3 bro but not post screenshots here of it please dont want my *** get beat.. lmao
    All jokes aside, you can see why it wild be considered disrespectful to post that here right?
    2014-04-06 07:43 PM
    All jokes aside, you can see why it wild be considered disrespectful to post that here right?
    yeah since day one. thats why i said i agree 100% with Rob. and said all that weird stuff about davincis lol all good.
    but i cant lie i rock some mods but i always keep it original.
    well with all this said hope you peeps have a nice and safe sunday. is 1:48pm here in mex and im about to get some Carne Asada with moms.
    yeah im a moms boy
    laters
    2014-04-06 07:51 PM
    Does anyone know what the name of widget? or download link?

Attachment 664648
    Not sure if anyone responded yet but that widget is FinoS from Schnedi
    2014-04-06 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD