Carv my brother, good to see you! 
    Ya stopping in and seeing what's up. Seeing talk about this Afterhours update and stuff through emails and on twitter. Seeing some teaser pics

Geez I guess my post got moved? Guess I just showed up in the middle of this stuff.

Now that all the dust is settling... Can y'all please SQUAD UP for me one time?

SQUAD UP BRO!!!!
    2014-04-06 11:51 PM
    My things have changed around here...
    2014-04-06 11:52 PM
    hi folks....

now something positive!

I finally made a mod by myself...

If all will go as planned we will have our first child somewhere around the end of this year...
    2014-04-06 11:54 PM
    You really need to start talking about Eli7e... it's funny how this started... and now this thread can't be more nonsense!!

it seems i have to come back

----------------------------------------------------

yes, this is eli7e

with my favorite iconomatic... and simple iwidget.
    17 degrees is the perfect weather! Wish I lived in Spain. It's 30C 365 days of the year where I live.
    2014-04-06 11:56 PM
    That looks very nice schneidi , Ty for sharing
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-04-06 11:57 PM
    Ya stopping in and seeing what's up. Seeing talk about this Afterhours update and stuff through emails and on twitter. Seeing some teaser pics

Geez I guess my post got moved? Guess I just showed up in the middle of this stuff.

SQUAD UP BRO!!!!
    Hey Charles long time no see, hope you've been well brother!

hi folks....

now something positive!

If all will go as planned we will have our first child somewhere around the end of this year...
    Always good for a laugh brother and CONGRATS!
    2014-04-06 11:57 PM
    hi folks....

now something positive!

Congrats.
    2014-04-06 11:58 PM
    Thx Ryan and Mama....

I am so stunned and heartbroken...

I am running in the footsteps of Rob...
    After raising them I start making themes...
    But Bars is my PS daddy...
    He's like the emperor and I am like a young Padawan with 2 left hands

Where to start?

Oh well, start with leeching...

Bring it on
    2014-04-07 12:03 AM
    hi folks....

now something positive!

Congrats Bro!
    2014-04-07 12:06 AM
    Congrats Bro!
    Now I hope she will have the looks, length, feet and brain from the misses...
    2014-04-07 12:08 AM
    WB schnedi. Check your pm
    i have no PMs!! :S

17 degrees is the perfect weather! Wish I lived in Spain. It's 30C 365 days of the year where I live.
    mmm now it's Spring and in the morning it's cold, but after 12:00 it's hot. not bad!

That looks very nice schneidi , Ty for sharing
    when all this finishes, i'll share more things!!
    2014-04-07 12:09 AM
    Try this.
    Attachment 664653
    Let me know if you want a background on it.
    Yes a nice background would be nice if you could brotha Ty , could you put in a zip for me please Tia
    2014-04-07 12:09 AM
    Wow went thru 80 pages of internet #UFC . Glad we are back on topic now . Can't wait for the dark mod to drop ! Looks sweet !!!👍👍👍😬
    2014-04-07 12:10 AM
    Wow went thru 80 pages of internet #UFC . Glad we are back on topic now . Can't wait for the dark mod to drop ! Looks sweet !!!��������
    If we take out the ' who has the biggest ...' we will still have 1000+ pages of great stuff...
    Bars is our Theme daddy and kids fight who will have the biggest slice of the goodness....
    I never bite the hand that feeds...

But damn, I am hungry
    2014-04-07 12:14 AM
    Can anyone tell me where to go in iFile to change the folder icon to this? Like is it in one of the bundles, if so what do I name it?

You need to use foldericons and place it in Mobile/Media/Foldericons/Backgrounds. Then on the folder you want to change hold until wiggle mode and choose it from your list. Make sure you place the icon in the folder with a name like folder [email protected]. This only works 4 or 4S phones.

Another option is to use the iwidget method that was made towards the beginning of the thread. I'm sorry but You will will to search for it.

Hope it helps
    2014-04-07 12:46 AM
    You really need to start talking about Eli7e... it's funny how this started... and now this thread can't be more nonsense!!

yes, this is eli7e

Couldn't be more cleaner.. Glad to see you back bro looking forward to seeing some new widgets and what not so take your time and again it's good to see you back

Stay posatuve .... Later peeps
    2014-04-07 12:47 AM
    2014-04-07 12:50 AM

Another option is to use the iwidget method that was made towards the beginning of the thread. I'm sorry but You will will to search for it.
    The iWidget will overlay the miniaturised icons though, hence not fit that particular image.

I'd slide up.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-04-07 12:50 AM
    I'm sorry this is way of topic but it is soooo elite! I thought everyone could use a smile.

My daughter had a blast with her pudding while I turned my back lol
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396824839.830397.jpg
    2014-04-07 12:54 AM

yes, this is eli7e

welcome back we waiting new stuff
    2014-04-07 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD