My daughter had a blast with her pudding while I turned my back lol
    Attachment 664746
    I'm not the only one here spending too much family time on the forum it seems
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-04-07 12:56 AM
    Too sexy 0.0
    2014-04-07 01:01 AM
    Can anyone tell me where to go in iFile to change the folder icon to this? Like is it in one of the bundles, if so what do I name it?

If you're on a 5S and can't use FolderIcons and you're using IconOmatic, make that image the iPhoneShadow.png file.
    2014-04-07 01:05 AM
    You really need to start talking about Eli7e... it's funny how this started... and now this thread can't be more nonsense!!

it seems i have to come back

----------------------------------------------------

yes, this is eli7e

with my favorite iconomatic... and simple iwidget.
    Welcome back Schnedi. Bienvenido se te extraño no era lo mismo sin ti como te has dado cuenta.
    2014-04-07 01:10 AM
    If you're on a 5S and can't use FolderIcons and you're using IconOmatic, make that image the iPhoneShadow.png file.
    Where can I locate that file using ifile?
    2014-04-07 01:13 AM
    Share that wall lol
    2014-04-07 01:15 AM
    The good news is that it took me 5 minutes to catch up on 30 pages.
    2014-04-07 01:21 AM
    I'm not the only one here spending too much family time on the forum it seems
    How you doing alfroggy long time broths lope all is well
    2014-04-07 01:23 AM
    How you doing alfroggy long time broths lope all is well
    Been around the forum, thanks. Perhaps less than I used to, but that generally reveals about non-Internet life...

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-04-07 01:35 AM
    I'm about 100 pages behind. I miss anything other than that bad *** black version? Otherwise I'm not gonna catch up.
    2014-04-07 01:44 AM
    i've reworked some iconomatic overlays/shadows... if anyone wants them

bordeado.iconos.schnedi

-------------------------------------------

cuadrado.iconos.schnedi

final versions are less white at the bottom and look better.
    clocks and newstand icons included.
    uch, I'm so ashamed to ask this, but how can I download these awesome IconoMatic themes from Schnedi? I should totally know better, but I don't see a download link at all? I've even clicked the MS banners to see if that made the link appear.

thanks a lot
    2014-04-07 01:48 AM
    I'm about 100 pages behind. I miss anything other than that bad *** black version? Otherwise I'm not gonna catch up.
    Nothing else is worse catching up, nope. The black edition isn't ready in case you wondered.

2014-04-07 01:48 AM
    Thx Ryan and Mama....

I am so stunned and heartbroken...

I am running in the footsteps of Rob...
    After raising them I start making themes...
    But Bars is my PS daddy...
    He's like the emperor and I am like a young Padawan with 2 left hands

Where to start?

Oh well, start with leeching...

Bring it on
    😂always keeping me laughing

If we take out the ' who has the biggest ...' we will still have 1000+ pages of great stuff...
    Bars is our Theme daddy and kids fight who will have the biggest slice of the goodness....
    I never bite the hand that feeds...

But damn, I am hungry
    LOL and soon enough you shall eat brother

You need to use foldericons and place it in Mobile/Media/Foldericons/Backgrounds. Then on the folder you want to change hold until wiggle mode and choose it from your list. Make sure you place the icon in the folder with a name like folder [email protected]. This only works 4 or 4S phones.

Another option is to use the iwidget method that was made towards the beginning of the thread. I'm sorry but You will will to search for it.

Hope it helps
    I see Batman is up to his old tricks helping the Elite of Gotham

I'd slide up.
    😂 Nice to have you around again brother

I'm sorry this is way of topic but it is soooo elite! I thought everyone could use a smile.

My daughter had a blast with her pudding while I turned my back lol
    Attachment 664746
    Get her on that Elite flo from young brother haha
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-07 at 01:59 AM.
    2014-04-07 01:54 AM
    Thanks Ryan. Good to read your positive vibes haven't tarnished after all that time. 👊

uch, I'm so ashamed to ask this, but how can I download these awesome IconoMatic themes from Schnedi? I should totally know better, but I don't see a download link at all? I've even clicked the MS banners to see if that made the link appear.

thanks a lot
    Here's one :

Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-04-07 at 02:07 AM.

2014-04-07 02:00 AM
    Library/Themes/Whichever IconOmatic theme you're running.
    2014-04-07 02:16 AM
    i've reworked some iconomatic overlays/shadows... if anyone wants them

bordeado.iconos.schnedi

I'm interested in this one if anyone has the DL link for it. TIA Were these a limited time DL only or something?
    2014-04-07 02:20 AM

2014-04-07 02:21 AM
    I'm interested in this one if anyone has the DL link for it. TIA Were these a limited time DL only or something?
    Believe this repo has it: http://repo.iDeviceHype.com
    2014-04-07 02:27 AM
    Actually over in the fuel thread there is a work around to get the folder icons to work on the 5s. It works. My folder icons are changed on my 5s. What you have to do is pick a background image then double click home button. Your phone will go into safe mod but after you respring your folder icon will be change.
    2014-04-07 02:34 AM
    Thanks froggy.. Appreciate you
    2014-04-07 02:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD