Ok i'm on the road but everyone is posting, here's mine quick from my phone :-

what font did u use?
    2014-04-08 01:21 AM
    Thanks Schnedi and Bars!

Can anyone tell me if Schnedi has shared this LS? & if so where can I find this.
    Thx
    No he hasn't.
    2014-04-08 01:28 AM
    Thanks Schnedi and Bars!

No he hasn't.
    Where are these badges? I haven't seen these anywhere. Can someone please provide a link?
    2014-04-08 01:32 AM
    Yes sir, busting out some awesome walls!

Doing pretty darn good, thank ya! Just trying to catch up on life, and stay ahead of everything. Thanks! 👊
    Morning from Indonesia Matt!
    Just woke up, saw rommy & jona share those awesome walls & wifi signal and zepp, thanks guys
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-04-08 at 01:36 AM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-04-08 01:33 AM
    Where are these badges? I haven't seen these anywhere. Can someone please provide a link?
    Schnedi shared them some time back on here. Go to the "search thread" and look for "sink badges".
    2014-04-08 01:37 AM
    Here the HighTech for iP4 with the icon layout 3x4 with HomeScreenDesigner

Path : var/mobile/Library/HomeScreenDesigner/Layouts

Preview :

Download Link : HighTech-i4

Download Link for Icon Layout plist 3x3 & 3x4 : HSD-Layout-Romy

Please do not ask me for this Iconomatic, i won't share because is not eli7e and i don't want to disrespect Bars Theme.. this is only a Preview, i will only release for personal use on Twitter this week

My icons are set at 90% from springtomize and dock icons at 95%

Good night
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-04-08 at 02:26 AM.
    2014-04-08 01:39 AM
    Morning from Indonesia Matt!
    Just woke up, saw rommy & jona share those awesome walls & wifi signal and zepp, thanks guys
    Good evening from Tennessee, Simon.
    Yes sir, always busting out some sweet stuff to add to the collection! Also, thanks for all the LS and widgets you have been sharing. Great stuff buddy!
    2014-04-08 01:39 AM
    Here the HighTech for iP4 with the icon layout 3x4 with HomeScreenDesigner

Path : var/mobile/Library/HomeScreenDesigner/Layouts

Preview :

Download Link : HighTech-i4

Download Link for Icon Layout plist 3x3 & 3x4 : HSD-Layout-Romy

Please do not ask me for this Iconomatic, i won't share because if not eli7e and i don't want to disrespect Bars Theme.. this is only a Preview, i will only release for personal use on Twitter this week

Good night
    Hey B, awesome work ma man!!!
    dBar
    2014-04-08 01:40 AM
    Hey B, awesome work ma man!!!
    thanks brother 👊, and thanks for all you do for the comunnity and share non stop, much appreciate your present
    2014-04-08 01:42 AM
    Good evening from Tennessee, Simon.
    Yes sir, always busting out some sweet stuff to add to the collection! Also, thanks for all the LS and widgets you have been sharing. Great stuff buddy!
    You 're welcome my bro, it's always my pleasure
    dBar
    2014-04-08 01:42 AM
    Bacardi-would you make me a Kentucky Blue wallpaper with a UK brushed wallpaper for a 5s Lockscrerm ? Good evening brotha -would Go great with my UK Jelly lock if you don't mind-Tia and also Go Wildcats

Good Morning to you simon there in Indonesia brotha
    2014-04-08 01:45 AM
    thanks brother 👊, and thanks for all you do for the comunnity and share non stop, much appreciate your present
    Thanks B, I knew long ago that you're a good guy and I'm damn right about that now haha
    dBar
    2014-04-08 01:45 AM
    Bacardi-would you make me a Kentucky Blue wallpaper with a UK brushed wallpaper for a 5s Lockscrerm ? Good evening brotha -would Go great with my UK Jelly lock if you don't mind-Tia and also Go Wildcats

Now PS is off, ill make one later on and post in here

Thanks B, I knew long ago that you're a good guy and I'm damn right about that now haha
    thanks for your kinds words mate 👊
    2014-04-08 01:47 AM
    Schnedi shared them some time back on here. Go to the "search thread" and look for "sink badges".
    Thanks man, you're a life saver
    And of course, thanks to Schnedi for his hard work
    2014-04-08 01:50 AM
    Can someone teach me how to SQUAD UP please? I think I'm doing it wrong. I keep ending up with my legs behind my head and it's super uncomfortable.
    2014-04-08 01:55 AM
    Now PS is off, ill make one later on and post in here

thanks for your kinds words mate 👊
    Thanks Bacardi I know you know what I want I appreciate brotha , I know you will make a good one and thanks to all you guys and ladies always helpings and others I'm great full Again 1 hr til the big game also Bacardi you prob might be making a national championship one to lol
    2014-04-08 01:58 AM
    Bugs upz to my boy Rob on this amazing interpretation on the best theme ever created! Eli7e "After Hours" Coming Soon

2014-04-08 02:02 AM

Dang you Bacardi...Constantly making me perfect everything I do. Thanks for the input bro. Just had to resize icon closer to the mask. Voila... No more cut off.
    Can you share
    2014-04-08 02:02 AM

Hey suup brother, hope you're gettin' better
    dBar
    2014-04-08 02:15 AM
    here the green color bro

Preview :

Download Link : Level3-Green
    Nice Bacardi, loving the green, now only yellow and we are mellow . Thanks much .
    2014-04-08 02:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD