Off topic question

i was working on my new iconomatic theme and i added a info.plist for the calendar.. was working.. after respring via winterboard, cleared manually caches from iFile.. not working anymore

the info.plist was working with all my tweaks.. and i didn't install any tweak since couple weeks

i unchecked everything from winterboard and just checked the e7 theme and even the original plist from the theme is not working.. the day should be white.. but is still red

if anyone have any idea what can cause this problem

i've reboot twice but no luck

let me know tia
    I know mine use to do that on the day, Wednesday, and I'm guessing it's because of the length. Maybe that's it, but hope you figure it out. I always had to change the font size to something smaller for that day.
    2014-04-09 07:02 AM
    I'm assuming you have a capital I? Info.plist? If so, check to see if the file opens in iFile. I've accidentally deleted a "<" before and you couldn't even open it in iFile afterwards.
    yes i have a capital "I"

i can open it in ifile.. everything was working fine i didn't touch the original info.plist from e7

still not working

for my iconomatic.. i just duplicated and changed the color hex code

I know mine use to do that on the day, Wednesday, and I'm guessing it's because of the length. Maybe that's it, but hope you figure it out. I always had to change the font size to something smaller for that day.
    for the size it's all fine, only thing none of the plist working for calendar suckss lol
    2014-04-09 07:02 AM
    yes i have a capital "I"

i can open it in ifile.. everything was working fine i didn't touch the original info.plist from e7

still not working

for the size it's all fine, only thing none of the plist working for calendar suckss lol
    That's very weird, buddy. Not sure what's going on, and why all of a sudden. Hope you can get something figured out.
    2014-04-09 07:06 AM
    I'm just gonna leave this here...

Still a WIP. Y'all know SmitBeat be bringing that 🔥 Fire 🔥 ! He's been a valued coveted asset to the development of this theme no doubt. Make sure to send him some appreciation when he hops back in. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

Darkness on the horizon, but this that Eclipsed darkness so you'll need some shades 😎

2014-04-09 07:09 AM
    That's very weird, buddy. Not sure what's going on, and why all of a sudden. Hope you can get something figured out.
    okey i got the date working.. but not the day

can you please send me a plist to test it out thanks
    2014-04-09 07:10 AM
    yes i have a capital "I"

still not working

What if you delete that one and copy and paste the one from eli7e back in there? I've always found that with things like that, I've missed a : or ; or something. Ya know?
    2014-04-09 07:10 AM
    What if you delete that one and copy and paste the one from eli7e back in there?
    yes i did that to.. but when it turn to whenesday.. this issue came up.. kind wierd lol

if not ill wait thursday lmao

thanks for the help
    2014-04-09 07:12 AM
    yes i did that to.. but when it turn to whenesday.. this issue came up.. kind wierd lol

if not ill wait thursday lmao

thanks for the help
    Oh. That's when the font size is too big. Just turn it down a px or two and you're all good.
    2014-04-09 07:14 AM
    Oh. That's when the font size is too big. Just turn it down a px or two and you're all good.
    okey i found the issue

i went to settings/general and change the date manually to thursday and the info.plist working

the wednesday not working.. even i droped 2 pixels

not sure why.. kind wierd
    2014-04-09 07:21 AM
    Can u creat icon for the apps Vevo plz thanks
    2014-04-09 07:21 AM
    okey i found the issue

i went to settings/general and change the date manually to thursday and the info.plist working

the wednesday not working.. even i droped 2 pixels

not sure why.. kind wierd
    Always Wednesday. Haha. I started using Colendar tweak, sucks that it's a $1.00, but I love it! Never has the issue again. Check it out.
    2014-04-09 07:23 AM
    Looking through the old e6 icons on elilab's Photobucket. man this icon was scary.

Almost as scary as this one. Lmao

😂😂😂 Throwback to them photo icons bwahaha😂😂😂
    2014-04-09 07:24 AM
    Always Wednesday. Haha. I started using Colendar tweak, sucks that it's a $1.00, but I love it! Never has the issue again. Check it out.
    just fixed it

i've removed the wednesday in my personal life haha joke

i did what EricB said.. and droped to 6 pixels didn't work when i respringed via WB.. than i put back to 9pixel and respring via WB again and now it work fine

i just hope it will not change again tomorrow lmaoo

thanks guys for the help much appreciate
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-04-09 at 07:39 AM.
    2014-04-09 07:29 AM
    just fixed it

i've removed the wednesday in my personal life haha joke

i did what EricB said.. and droped to 6 pixels didn't work when i respringed via WB.. than i put back to 9pixel and respring via WB again and now it work fine

i just hopw it will not change again tomorrow lmaoo

thanks guys for the help much appreciate
    Haha! That's a good one! Glad you got it worked out, and hope it doesn't change back the next day!
    2014-04-09 07:32 AM
    After searching through some old themes in E6, I found the flipclock I was looking for. Made some adjustments and now I have the LS I want (for now!).
    Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-photo.png
    Attached Images
    2014-04-09 07:38 AM
    I also would like to see this shared. Thanks.
    Another OG Elite in the building! How goes it brother? Long time no see! I used to love rocking this setup of yours on e6 hah. 🙌😎

Something like this? I used the colors from your image so it matches
    Man you are on 🔥🔥🔥!!! Where have you been all this time? Were you in previous Elite threads?

Those are perfect. I should just start paying you.

Oh and if anyone is looking for a Thundercats Image to use for their LS, I found this one. Just gotta size it properly.
    Mind sharing the Pokemón wall and any others from the series pretty please?

Just finished watching Indigo on Netflix and did the Pokemón map challenge for one of Google's April Fools pranks lol

Man, where's Ryan when you need him??? Stop quoting the screen shots please!!! Haha
    Bwahaha I was taking a nap and doing laundry 😂
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-09 at 07:49 AM.
    2014-04-09 07:38 AM
    Another OG Elite in the building! How goes it brother? Long time no see! I used to love rocking this setup of yours on e6 hah. 
    Speaking of iMatte. I've got that iMatte iWidget all ready for everyone. It has overlays for eli7e, Coffee Diary, and Fuel. I may add more if I get requests. Big thanks to Marty_McFly for helping me get this done. He helped get the overlay option in and the ability to choose font color for the info in the iWidget. I hope everyone likes it.

iMatte_WW_iWidget
    2014-04-09 07:49 AM
    Speaking of iMatte. I've got that iMatte iWidget all ready for everyone. It has overlays for eli7e, Coffee Diary, and Fuel. I may add more if I get requests. Big thanks to Marty_McFly for helping me get this done. He helped get the overlay option in and the ability to choose font color for the info in the iWidget. I hope everyone likes it.

iMatte_WW_iWidget
    OMG!!!! I had alterior motives in posting that up, and you came with the BOOM as usual Eric! I saw you with it on Coffee Diary on iOS7, and I'm like dam this foo holding out haha.

Absolutely love it brother. Thank you Marty, Eric, and Korazu!!!
    2014-04-09 07:59 AM
    http://i.imgur.com/d9Co6eK.png
    http://i.imgur.com/y7BbMQM.png
    Thank you to everyone involved and all who helped.
    Can u share the icon Cydia
    2014-04-09 08:01 AM
    nature walls if anyone interested. Credits to creators.
    photo 1.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    photo 6.JPG
    photo 7.JPG

Cityscape walls. Some have been shared on here before, so credit to creators.
    lFbXrpK.jpg
    FcdTPlQ.jpg
    EwsJXwm.jpg
    qwRtIlr.jpg
    Last edited by Bonay; 2014-04-09 at 08:27 AM.
    2014-04-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD