Hello all i have a question can someone make a beginner PSD for E7 icons it will help me allot im a NOOB in making icons from the normal PSD TIA
    2014-04-10 09:06 PM
    lockscreen...

springboard...

What's the name of that widget? I also want to check out for more info... But in Italy, obviously
    2014-04-10 09:10 PM
    Hi guys! I'm really sorry, I'm new in Modmyi forum, so if I'll "do" something wrong, or asking something already asked, please exuse me! Greatings to all from Italy.
    2014-04-10 09:13 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/aP19jSL.png

Thanks to everyone who helped!
    Can you share wall?
    2014-04-10 09:23 PM
    yes your right but you've shared many stuff, create & help many people in here, your always active.. this is why you deserve it

when you do something special for the community, that deserve a BOLD name
    I whole heartedly agree! I'll have a word with Mr. Midas Touch and see what I can do

I'll be honest with you all. Rob called me the other night, i had "attempted" to make an icon for AF7ERHOURS and he wanted to show me around photoshop. We talked for an hour and a half. The next day Ryan texted me about the GOLD status...I'm still dumbfounded.
    Yea and I expect you to start getting NASTY in PS. You know Rob's only a call away now
    Else I'll have that gold removed haha jk
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-10 at 09:29 PM.
    2014-04-10 09:25 PM
    I whole heartedly agree! I'll have a word with Mr. Midas Touch and see what I can do

Yea and I expect you to start getting NASTY in PS. You know Rob's only a call away now
    Else I'll have that gold removed haha jk
    @iryankgt...
    U alpha 2??
    2014-04-10 09:31 PM
    @iryankgt...
    U alpha 2??
    I've been an Alpha since before elite6 dropped
    2014-04-10 09:35 PM
    I've been an Alpha since before elite6 dropped
    Lol
    Nevr knew there were alphas in 6.
    Jus askd da way u was postin!
    2014-04-10 09:46 PM
    Precisely why I asked to change my id and have my gold status removed. It's worthless and people think they are special with it. I still laugh thinking he wants a few bucks more for a color mod. It's bad enough asking for $20 donations for the theme but some people are stupid enough to pay it lmao.
    Hey brother we can all respect your decision to proceed however you desire on ModMyI. Appreciate your feedback too. You're a great artist no doubt.

I could have sworn you stated all of this on the Great Debate thread already, so why bring it back here? Nobody thinks they are special with the gold status. It just looks fun. We're on the internet, in a virtual forum. Bold, color, what have you ain't really mean anything. It's just something to enjoy, so why knock on someone else's joy based solely on your distaste?

Laugh all you want, but you already see it's not a simple "color mod." In fact, it's not a mod at all. It's a brand new icon set. You don't like it fine, you are free to feel how you want, and openly express your opinions.

Don't get it twisted, nobody asking for $20 donations. $4 is the base price, if people like it more, they can donate more. I love this thing we do, and I support a man that puts his blood, sweat, and tears into this passion for his craft. I'm sorry you don't feel that countless hours of lost sleep and time away from the family is worth anything much to you.

Yes I am stupid enough to pay that and more. Guess, what, I'm also a talent less buffoon

Thanks for stopping by. Too bad you didn't enjoy your stay. If you were hoping that your negativity spewing would break the positive vibes in this home once more, you were clearly wrong.

Be easy boss.

Lol
    Nevr knew there were alphas in 6.
    Jus askd da way u was postin!
    Go back and read the first post of the Elite 6 page. All the alphas from that time are listed there. There are more in the family now tho

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6814946

Don't you remember these sig blocks? EricB78 still rocks his!
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-10 at 09:56 PM.
    2014-04-10 09:47 PM
    I want one like that. lol
    2014-04-10 09:54 PM
    Hi guys! I'm really sorry, I'm new in Modmyi forum, so if I'll "do" something wrong, or asking something already asked, please exuse me! Greatings to all from Italy.
    Welcome brother! Thanks for being Elite with us. Hope you enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to ask any question, no matter how big or small. We won't bite, I promise

I want one like that. lol
    LOL I liked those ones better. Maybe that's why Eric still rocks his

Guys anything to say about Rob theme or you guys want to fight on a subject --- > check "The Great Debate" thread.. have fun
    Lets keep the thread clean and peacefull thanks 
    Thanks Romy
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-10 at 09:58 PM.
    2014-04-10 09:55 PM
    Steal7h LS still need som polish

2014-04-10 10:01 PM
    @iryankgt
    You are truly Gandhi reincarnated man!
    Ahh man, that iconomatic is so eye catching @Heine!
    2014-04-10 10:03 PM
    Steal7h LS still need some polish
    Beautiful Mr. FMSW!

@iryankgt
    You are truly Gandhi reincarnated man!
    Ahh man, that iconomatic is so eye catching @Heine!
    Lol! I try to live my life the Karma way. I just want everyone to be happy here. This is truly my home, our home. Thanks for being here brother
    2014-04-10 10:05 PM
    Go back and read the first post of the Elite 6 page. All the alphas from that time are listed there. There are more in the family now tho

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6814946

Don't you remember these sig blocks? EricB78 still rocks his!
    More?? Lol
    Na man i dont remembr these! Bt i do remembr Eric for sure!!
    2014-04-10 10:09 PM
    More?? Lol
    Na man i dont remembr these! Bt i do remembr Eric for sure!!
    Yea more lol. Newest ones are besanford, Paulebhoy, and Chris_Gold. Before that was ThatGuyChris. Before that was me if my memory serves me right.

Yea Eric is definitely someone you can never forget. Always so helpful and def has that eye for design. I've learned so much from him and he's always so selfless and ever giving. Honored to call him my brother!
    2014-04-10 10:13 PM
    Yea more lol. Newest ones are besanford, Paulebhoy, and Chris_Gold. Before that was ThatGuyChris. Before that was me if my memory serves me right.

Yea Eric is definitely someone you can never forget. Always so helpful and def has that eye for design. I've learned so much from him and he's always so selfless and ever giving. Honored to call him my brother!
    Hey Buddha, u forgot me... FMSW
    2014-04-10 10:15 PM
    Dear all, I am sure this post will get lost amid the requests for Jona's stuff, Simons Lockscreen layouts and just because some of you couldn't give a **** or not like me.... but just wanted to let you all know that this will be my last post... unless a 7.1 JB is released for the i5.

I tried to get a new iPhone out of Apple due to my crap battery life since being on 7.1, their tests showed that my battery was in good health. They did a deep DFU restore on the phone and a fresh install.. they refused to swap the phone, even though i have AppleCare so i am stuck without a jailbreak.... I was also told that i had too many apps (currently have 76 installed) which could also contribute to battery drain (BS).

Anyway... This theme is amazing, Rob and most of the Alpha team are stand up guys and its been great being part of this theme and this forum... what is coming next for you all is a real treat!!

See you when 8.0.X gets JB and for Elite8
    It will not be lost brother. You have been a valued asset to this community for countless years. A bit rough around the edges sure, but that's why you're our Batman, Paul. The Alpha's Batman. I'm hoping they push that 7.1jb soon so we can get you back in on the action. You will be missed, but never forgotten. You know the family is only a call away.
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-10 at 11:06 PM.
    2014-04-10 10:16 PM
    thanks to @Schnedi
    LSAttachment 665157
    SBAttachment 665158
    What's the iconomatic for this?
    2014-04-10 10:17 PM
    Hey Buddha, u forgot me... FMSW
    Oh crap you're right lol! Yes Heine aka Mr. FMSW, you were the last alpha join of elite6 days! Wait, why don't you have an E7 Alpha sig block yet lol? We need to speak to brother Isk!
    2014-04-10 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD