User Tag List

Whoh, those are awesome. I love the lockscreen pic! Where is the homescreen widget from?
    I believe it was made by Schnedi. Heres the wall if you'd like👍👊

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjqwer87rys2cpn/Photo%20Dec%2031%2C%203%2039%2041%20AM.jpg
    2014-02-02 03:19 PM
    sorry
    Last edited by Simon; 2014-02-02 at 03:38 PM.
    2014-02-02 03:20 PM
    this is 120x120. does this work?
    Thank you very much!
    2014-02-02 03:22 PM

Hi
    I want to delete the name of the city.
    but when I go "LockBackground.html" and delete ,
    also sunset and sunrise are deleted

Thanks
    Comon man! Not here! Delete that👊👎
    2014-02-02 03:24 PM
    I've downloaded numerous UNIAWs from CMC and others... but I have yet to find any with the rain effect as the one shown here on this youtube video. Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction for this?

I'm hoping MamaJaay can help me with getting something like this working. She did a fantastic job last year with an older version of Uniaw (a million thanks).... I'm looking for a full screen weather for my SB with clouds,sun,moon etc staying upper part of screen and snow,lightning and rain coming down full screen.... I'm really wanting the rain drops sticking on the screen like in the video if there is anyways possible to do this. I don't want the clock or any of that stuff... just the weather animation to blend with my bg image.

Here is the one MamaJaay modifed for me (Sample photo and Zipfile).... Thank you so much to the creators (I believe this was drifters version if not please correct me) of this and MamaJaay for making this modification for me last year..... I would love to see that new rain effect sticking to the screen added.

After unzipping place it in your iWidgets folder. /VAR/mobile/library/iWidgets
    *Note any icons covered by clouds animations cannot be clicked....I usually leave top row blank and place widget under statusbar.

IF this rain effect is not possible in iWidget setup.... can someone do this for the GroovyLock or Jellylock or any other compatible version?

TIA....
    MIKE
    Hi mate, the rainday is possible on any widget, but is such a pain.. ( you know where lol ) my friend Marmoul took around 5 days to build the Rainday inside UniAW

And also Marty Mcfly worked on it to his ezra2 widget

it's a new feature for everyone now, but the code are very messy, because the rainday has no images.. it's all codes

got a new version of rainday from the creator.. Marmoul&Marty working hard on this one, i remember that Ian was working on it also to integrate inside UniAW

with the time it will be there 👍

I remember that Simon was working on it to

there is more that you guys didn't see yet haha ill keep it secret for now 😂
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-02 at 03:37 PM.
    2014-02-02 03:24 PM
    LOL Bacardi85.....your killing me here brother !!!! I'm excited to hear that these things are in the works !!! I'm just anxious to get my hands on it LOL..... and thanks for getting my hopes up

-------------------------------------------

1nked....A little bit strong of an image to post... but I'm not sure the exact guidelines for image like that. Just speaking for others who might have children around them like myself.
    Last edited by spanishcop; 2014-02-02 at 03:30 PM.
    2014-02-02 03:27 PM
    Papi, please stop posting your screenies. You make mine look bad. Guess I'll have to work on mine after my son goes to bed tonight. Hahaha
    2014-02-02 03:30 PM
    could any one make a very minimalistic icon mask so I can use it to much my folder icons?
    2014-02-02 03:31 PM
    Papi, please stop posting your screenies. You make mine look bad. Guess I'll have to work on mine after my son goes to bed tonight. Hahaha
    Haha thanks bruh, i think! lol Yours look good too brother 👊
    2014-02-02 03:32 PM
    could any one make a very minimalistic icon mask so I can use it to much my folder icons?
    What
    2014-02-02 03:39 PM
    What
    see how I managed to make the folder transparent and a mask around it, I want to achieve something like this. Elite style
    2014-02-02 03:44 PM
    Hello,
    Who know how to use to put my weather report in Frenchman(French people) with c and names as cloudy in Frenchman(French people) also?
    Thank you in advance

Attachment 654768

Ps: Weather Charleroi postal code 6200 Belgium

yahoo charleroi-968259

help please thanks you
    2014-02-02 03:44 PM
    Why my lockscreen are not working ??? I active on winterboard but no show anything

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391356024.336908.jpg
    2014-02-02 03:45 PM
    see how I managed to make the folder transparent and a mask around it, I want to achieve something like this. Elite style
    if u managed it with the Ezra theme, why cant u do that with e7?
    2014-02-02 03:48 PM
    Lol small world man! Initially from Ft. Lauderdale, now in Tallahassee. Moving to ATL. I have family over in Thornhill/Scarborough area
    Nice. I am accross Lake Ontario. I try to stay away from T.O. as the traffic there is the worst! I do head over in the summer a few times for Jays games. I had to FL a few times a year for work. I think I am due!!
    2014-02-02 03:49 PM
    Why my lockscreen are not working ??? I active on winterboard but no show anything

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391356024.336908.jpg
    Try using GroovyLock for the lockscreen.
    2014-02-02 03:50 PM
    if u managed it with the Ezra theme, why cant u do that with e7?
    I can make it transparent, just doesnt have the same feel to it, if you know what I mean. Need a mask of some sort.
    2014-02-02 03:53 PM
    You can also use Folder icons to make the back of the folders different colors or blank. The only thing is you can't have the mask.
    Last edited by JohnnyBlueJ; 2014-02-02 at 03:56 PM. Reason: LOL. usless post as you answered the mask issue.
    2014-02-02 03:55 PM
    My Current Setup

Mixxxxin things up a little.....Elite 7 with nux widgets on the sides.

2014-02-02 04:00 PM
    I can make it transparent, just doesnt have the same feel to it, if you know what I mean. Need a mask of some sort.
    Shell out the icon psd and add a semitransparent layer to the center
    2014-02-02 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD