HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-04-24 04:30 AM
    Orange statusbar looks sick!!!
    What tweak did this?
    2014-04-24 04:33 AM
    yes brotha, I made this iwidget out of Schnedi's script
    Thats sick man. Anyway to hook us up with it
    2014-04-24 04:33 AM
    one five one, We all started somewhere. That is it. We don't all have the know how in Photoshop. We must try to help, and most importantly we must let people feed, scavenge, and learn the program. Ill see what I can do about a few pen tool videos. I would really like to share some of it.
    2014-04-24 04:35 AM
    Great dock King! Thanks for sharing!
    Sure thing boss!

And I bet it's red hot down in NOLA right now haha
    Haven't been to New Orleans in YEARS! But it was hot as hell in Baton Rouge tho :/

What's up bro -where you been
    Just trying to keep the wife happy and be there for her and the new baby. They get jealous when I spend too much time in my office lol

Working on a Safari Icon for Camo Dark...
    Dude your Safari icon is the DUMBEST (That's the equivalent of sick for all of you who don't reside in the southern region of the US)

Romy Dock V2 iwidget Done.. Romy Dock V3 in process ��
    Romy where are these docks that you speak of?? I still haven't found Romy Dock v1 and I need that

I didn't change to much. Credit to Schnedi for the LS and SB widget. I can't remember who I just got my HS wall from but thank you!!!
    That is an original Eli7e wall, but I added that overlay and drooped it in my Used Walls folder. That's where it came from lol If anyone else would like a wallpaper from one of my screens, I most like dropped it in there after posting
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/blyb47rls77twvw/00hA_QQLRg
    2014-04-24 04:36 AM
    here… watch this…
    Just mt 2 cents: I think anyone who takes the time to make anything to try and help should be praised and not bashed! with that said that don't mean that you can't give constructive criticism cause I know with me that's welcome unless you gonna be a arrogant A**Hole about it then I don't want to hear it! also it don't really matter what one thinks about something cause you just one opinion of many. So if someone post something that you don't like then well you have the choice not to use it as others have a choice to use it if they want. We all started somewhere so lets not forget that.

(Sorry for the off topic post)

(Great job by all involved! keep up the great work.)
    Just want to say thanks to everyone in here who helps me and I'm very appreciated what each one of y'all do-if it was not for each person helping my phone would not look Eli7e after hours -thank y'all for your hard work and teaching me without you all my phone would be in the dark
    Sure thing boss!

Haven't been to New Orleans in YEARS! But it was hot as hell in Baton Rouge tho :/

Just trying to keep the wife happy and be there for her and the new baby. They get jealous when I spend too much time in my office lol

Dude your Safari icon is the DUMBEST (That's the equivalent of sick for all of you who don't reside in the southern region of the US)

Romy where are these docks that you speak of?? I still haven't found Romy Dock v1 and I need that

That is an original Eli7e wall, but I added that overlay and drooped it in my Used Walls folder. That's where it came from lol If anyone else would like a wallpaper from one of my screens, I most like dropped it in there after posting
    2014-04-24 04:37 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398310620.107351.jpgcant get 1password themed. Here's what is in the bundle folder. What am I doing wrong?
    Sure thing boss!

lol romy V1 is on page 603 that most of the people are using

V2 is a iwidget that i didn't release yet

V3 is in progress
    Sorry about the post I wasn't trying to be negative or bring anyone down I just think if someone is helpful they don't deserve to be tore down cause they not as skilled as others "yet"

2014-04-24 04:39 AM
    Sorry about the post I wasn't trying to be negative or bring anyone down I just think if someone is helpful they don't deserve to be tore down cause they not as skilled as others "yet"
    bars is right about the pen tool, hope this will help many people in here, to take there time to make icons

when i start on e6, you know how many people was telling my icons look like sh*t, to many bro.. never took anything personal.. and still bringing this up.. because i know where i came from,

i never gave up.. this is the reason i'm still here
    2014-04-24 04:42 AM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398310620.107351.jpgcant get 1password themed. Here's what is in the bundle folder. What am I doing wrong?
    AppIcon29x29.png
    [email protected]
    AppIcon40x40.png
    [email protected]
    AppIcon60x60.png
    [email protected]
    2014-04-24 04:44 AM
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...spiration.html

This is what I knew, in 2009. Was I artisticly inclined in 09? Yes, I was always nice with a pen. I enjoyed going to art class. I prefer drawing over many activities. Did I know how to put that into digital form? No. I knew how to copy paste and erase. Its up to everyone, to give your best effort, and help where we can.

I can't seem to upload any more pictures. said I reached my quota, at 201 MB. couple screenshots.
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2014-04-24 at 05:02 AM.
    2014-04-24 04:47 AM
    Agree with both of your posts. Constructive criticism is the best thing you could do to help someone get better. Talking down and making fun with emoticons is just in poor taste.

I have been trying to learn, and working more and more with PS everyday. Even though my icons aren't great, encouragement helps me stick with it and pushes me to become better.

I would definitely love to have a master like BOB make a pen tools tutorial videos of any sort. That would just be awesome!
    2014-04-24 04:50 AM
    this bundle name is good

just rename the [email protected]

to

[email protected]

( make sure all your letters a lowercase ) capital "A" will not work

you need to change the others also

and you must respring via winterboard to take effect
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-04-24 at 05:05 AM.
    2014-04-24 04:59 AM
    Hey @prymeh, how was the game tonight? Check back a few pages, I was able to get Runkeeper to theme. I hope it works for you!
    Hey bro, it was a great game. The Mavericks have even the series against the Spurs. Anyway, I did try what you had suggested and still no dice. Did you place the bundle ID in the Base theme?
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-04-24 05:07 AM
    one five one, We all started somewhere. That is it. We don't all have the know how in Photoshop. We must try to help, and most importantly we must let people feed, scavenge, and learn the program. Ill see what I can do about a few pen tool videos. I would really like to share some of it.
    The man "broke" into my Photoshop and showed me some things...I just wish i had recorded it...lol"

P.S. added some color to my signature...thoughts?
    Last edited by YaBhoyB; 2014-04-24 at 05:26 AM.
    2014-04-24 05:07 AM
    It appears the tribe has spoken. Yes Photoshop is a learned ability and taste is relative. To that I mean no disrespect. I believe we all have some type of creativity lurking inside of us no matter what it is. To that I atone for my negative tirade! I just think people are getting a different picture of certain people and that is ok too. To each their own. I wish that all could share and better the community. I apologize to the few who have helped me along the way. Rob I hope your endeavors take you far my friend. I believe you're the last of the true theming warriors. Everybody else just imitates.
    2014-04-24 05:08 AM
    Wow I'm really glad the direction of this thread straightened up and got back on track to true conversation. Thanks Rob for the camo! A few well placed tweets gets the boys out if hiding! Lmao! Gonna try to play if I ever get a chance! Freakin life always getting in the way. Thank you for listening, and now back to your originally scheduled #afterhours fun! 👊💥
    2014-04-24 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD