hello boys and girls i just wanted to thank all for such great responce on my dock that i made yesterday,
    thank you all for kind words
    i made it drunk and haven't sleep for 26 hours
    and i want to say that everyone else is doing a great job contributing with all the stuff,thank you
    P.S. now i want to be purple
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-04-24 at 01:56 PM.
    2014-04-24 01:44 PM
    2014-04-24 01:46 PM
    Nothing special.

2014-04-24 01:49 PM
    How dis you make CC that color ?
    Through both CCCONTROLS and UNIFORMITY. Both are found in Cydia. Took a lot of playing around with the color sliders.
    2014-04-24 02:03 PM
    If u have the tweak Flex 2, you can change the color of the Homescreen status bar.
    Can't find this patch in flex .
    2014-04-24 02:04 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/9yvGYDG.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/s7Yx9BF.png
    http://i.imgur.com/cDqOT1s.png

Wow! Got time to play! Gotta say love the blend of colors! Once again bars you outdid yourself!
    Please share that widget in the second picture with the pic in it... Very nice!
    2014-04-24 02:05 PM
    Hey bro, it was a great game. The Mavericks have even the series against the Spurs. Anyway, I did try what you had suggested and still no dice. Did you place the bundle ID in the Base theme?
    No, I made my own theme. All my icons 6 so far) have themed just fine. Maybe try that? Make a prymeh.theme/Bundles and put it in there. Then respring via winter board by selecting that.
    2014-04-24 02:18 PM
    This afterhour is pure sex 😐

2014-04-24 02:19 PM
    my ls by now

2014-04-24 02:43 PM
    What do you want to pm you? The Transaction ID?
    Please someone who can help me...?
    2014-04-24 02:49 PM
    Please someone who can help me...?
    have u checked your spam folder for sure?
    2014-04-24 02:55 PM
    Awesome Heine

Can you share this bomber wall too?
    2014-04-24 02:59 PM
    Awesome Heine

Can you share this bomber wall too?
    Need some adjustments, will do when finished
    2014-04-24 03:04 PM
    What do you want to pm you? The Transaction ID?
    Send me a screenshot of the paypal transaction and I'll send you the repo.

Edited
    I think you're in the wrong thread brother.

Good morning everyone. Really lovin what Rob and others have created here. I hope y'all have a drama free day today. This is me for the moment. Just need some folder icons and I'm set.
    Morning brother, nice to see you popping your head in! Loving that extra touch with Flex as well, might have to get on that

hello boys and girls i just wanted to thank all for such great response on my dock that i made yesterday,
    thank you all for kind words
    i made it drunk and haven't sleep for 26 hours
    and i want to say that everyone else is doing a great job contributing with all the stuff,thank you
    P.S. now i want to be purple
    LOL thanks for being with us another year brother, and that dock was HELLA DOPE no doubt!

Cheers haha I think I know what to do but can someone post the AfterHours viber icon, I can't find it in ifile!?
    X C
    Bars themed this one via the Folders method. So it's in AH_BASE.theme/Folders/Viber.app
    The icon file changed to [email protected], thanks for the heads up ryu111

Here you go:

Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-04-24 at 03:24 PM.
    2014-04-24 03:13 PM
    iWidgetSMR
    Css & html - JONA

https://www.mediafire.com/?sfko3750bk509gy
    Hi Simon Good Morning or Good Afternoon to u Simon I'm having a little issue I'm not able to move the widget to the bottom of the screen how can I fix that sorry to bother you
    2014-04-24 03:28 PM
    Coming along nicely... ImageUploadedByModMyi1398346480.825178.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1398346511.991526.jpg
    Tip: if you're using Meth's circular dock... Dock&Roll is a must have tweak! The rotating motion it gives the dock completes the round affect perfectly👌.
    2014-04-24 03:43 PM
    simple atm...

and a couple walls..Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-4.png Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-5.png Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-3.png

download here..https://www.mediafire.com/?8l8qw5wj647aybd
    2014-04-24 03:44 PM
    Can't get that camo action from Bars to work for me. Never used one before, anyone wanna give me a hint into what I may be doing wrong when trying to apply it?
    2014-04-24 03:53 PM
    Just wanted to drop by and say AfterHours exceeded my expectations. It's more than just a Dark Theme, it's a new take on dark themes.
    Curious if anyone is working on some folder icons?
    Thanks again for the nice words brother!

Positive:
    guys next Gold Status
    UNLOCKZ ,TeddyDiesel & Orangefreddie
    those guys are like machine 
    What exactly are you saying here?
    My only complaint is that I think people are making the icons to big. Most of bars's icons are smaller and centered, so not complaining cause I struggle like hell when I try stuff. Can anyone make me a camo version of The Weather Channel app. It's themed in the main but not in camo? Thanks in advance.
    This is why people stop contributing. Practice makes perfect and you making fun of the icons that have been shared isn't helping at all. More encouragement and less negativity. We can't all be PS pros like you.

I for one am glad that some people here are fulfilling icon requests. How about you help out if the icons shared aren't up to par?

Negative:
    to many glyphs icons for afterhours theme lol  this is shish kebab 
    See the difference brother?

You know we've had lots of blood spilled in this thread already. Let's just embrace what others are doing and help them out, rather than knock them down. I for one really like Batman's icons and work. And I'm using some myself to be honest.

Oh great. Do you know how many days i got to wait for the proper release?
    No ETA yet, but initially we weren't going to bring this to Cydia Publicly. Do you not have PayPal?
    2014-04-24 03:53 PM
    simple atm...

and a couple walls..Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-4.png Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-5.png Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-3.png

download here..https://www.mediafire.com/?8l8qw5wj647aybd
    Great looking walls my friend that setup would look even better with the orange glow.😉 Thank you.
    2014-04-24 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD