atm..maybe just for a few hours
    Zip cho e cai wall di anh Rick

The keyboards was in new AH update. I'd post them but since it's part of paid theme, I can't.
    If you want, pm your keyboard in email, I'll adjust settings, and send back to you...

Unless, Bars is ok with me posting the edited keyboard...
    Can you send that colorkeyboard into my email mate? I paid this theme already for sure after he release beta. If you need the proof then i will show you after. Just that keyboard please.
    White Marble Dock, enjoy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihml68byv8...dock.theme.zip

LOL I'm quite honored brother
    Hi Ryan. How are you?
    Hope you have a good vacation with family.
    If when you have a break, do pm me for the question i was asked.
    Last edited by John Le; 2014-05-02 at 07:30 AM.
    Don't think of yourself as an UGLY PERSON.
    Think of yourself as a BEAUTIFUL MONKEY !
    2014-05-02 07:19 AM
    Zip cho e cai wall di anh Rick

Can you adjust setting my colorkeyboard and send it to me also? I will send you my keyboard after you agreee my request. Many thanks.
    Yes, send it to me...
    2014-05-02 07:29 AM
    A proof i donate for Bars. So just please send that colorkeyboard for me if you could.

Once again, if you could send that colorkeyboard please send. I use without wtb then i need change it by myself you know. Thank you.
    2014-05-02 07:43 AM
    A proof i donate for Bars. So just please send that colorkeyboard for me if you could.

Once again, if you could send that colorkeyboard please send. I use without wtb then i need change it by myself you know. Thank you.
    Sent link
    2014-05-02 07:47 AM
    The keyboards was in new AH update. I'd post them but since it's part of paid theme, I can't.
    If you want, pm your keyboard in email, I'll adjust settings, and send back to you...

Unless, Bars is ok with me posting the edited keyboard...
    How can I get them again? Wats pm in email ?
    2014-05-02 07:53 AM
    Can someone help me out. Every time there is an update for this theme in cydia, all my personal icons I changed go back to the stock ones.

Whatever the fix for this is, i would appreciate if someone typed out instructions on how to fix or pm me. Thank you
    2014-05-02 07:59 AM

Last one for the night. Here is the simple wall I created shown in the screenie for anyone that wants it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lgx02npde0rgsba/speckled%20copy.png

Can someone help me out. Every time there is an update for this theme in cydia, all my personal icons I changed go back to the stock ones.

Whatever the fix for this is, i would appreciate if someone typed out instructions on how to fix or pm me. Thank you
    Rename the folder that contains all your personal icons using iFile. This way, it is not overridden every time you update.
    Last edited by prymeh; 2014-05-02 at 08:43 AM.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-05-02 08:13 AM

Make your own folder in themes and put all your custom icons inside bundles folder, build it up as a regular theme
    2014-05-02 08:55 AM
    That is why i don't like to mess around with icons, too lazy to create custom folder
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-05-02 09:00 AM
    Make your own folder in themes and put all your custom icons inside bundles folder, build it up as a regular theme
    What exactly do I name the bundles ?
    2014-05-02 09:08 AM
    atm blue & red
    can u share the LS?
    2014-05-02 09:10 AM
    update out
    2014-05-02 09:14 AM
    U must name the folders inside your own the same as in a regular theme

this is my custom folder

2014-05-02 09:20 AM
    Me for today without used theme Winterboard Done.

2014-05-02 09:23 AM
    Name it whatever you want. Just make sure you preserve the .theme extension (ex: My AH Base.theme). You can even add a numerical prefix e.g. 1AH Base.theme. This way, it'll be the topmost entry in iFile.

Thanks for the screenshots. Didn't even know the previous update included CKB themes.
    Last edited by prymeh; 2014-05-02 at 09:27 AM.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-05-02 09:24 AM
    2014-05-02 09:34 AM
    That is why i don't like to mess around with icons, too lazy to create custom folder

Me too Simon, I still have a bunch of icons unthemed. I just put them all into folders
    2014-05-02 09:39 AM
    U must name the folders inside your own the same as in a regular theme

this is my custom folder
    So I want to keep mu camo twitter icon. In the camo theme its named com.atebits.tweetie2

thats what ill name it in mine?

Also, what about an app thats not in the theme. like yahoo fantasy mlb

and how do I copy a plist
    Last edited by Andrew Riesinger; 2014-05-02 at 10:52 AM.
    2014-05-02 10:30 AM
    Can some1 tell me the path for the foldericons? Thanks
    2014-05-02 10:49 AM
    can u share the LS?
    Will share later, thanks
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-05-02 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD