Hi Wes... I made that ilex rat icon. Let me know if you need the camo version and I'll fire it off to you. Not at a computer right now.

This reminds me... Has anyone coordinated a storage place for all the AH icons yet? Maybe I'll set something up if no one has. Not sure if there is a plan to upload to Elilab photobucket or not.
    Good morning everyone and yes when you get a chance could you please share I appreciate that bro-hope all have a blessed eli7e day

Had to download all these apps just so i could get the icons on my sb...

Good afternoon Heine looks great bro nice
    Last edited by wes44; 2014-05-04 at 05:02 PM.
    2014-05-04 04:59 PM
    Good morning everyone and yes when you get a chance could you please share I appreciate that bro-hope all have a blessed eli7e day

Good afternoon Heine looks great bro nice
    Have you ever posted a screenshot of your setup? Or do you just collect everything?
    2014-05-04 05:06 PM
    Can I request for an plain afterhour icon for the appstore app byline? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.
    2014-05-04 05:08 PM
    Could someone please share a link to some nice wallpapers for either LS or HS? I remember there was a Dropbox link of someone with some nice walls - would really appreciate it! Wishing you all a great Sunday!
    2014-05-04 05:13 PM
    Have you ever posted a screenshot of your setup? Or do you just collect everything?
    Here ya go -thanks to the creators and the help of Heine , simon, schnedi icono thanks to everyone's help
    How u doing dark ? Good to see you around-I'm not a modder but I try and if I forget anyone thanks to all who have shared and assist me I thank everyone -I still need help lol-many habe shared I thank all
    Attached Images
    Last edited by wes44; 2014-05-04 at 05:18 PM.
    2014-05-04 05:14 PM
    He posted one yesterday Dark. I will admit that the constant asking of stuff gets a bit irritating. There are a few other things that stroke that irritation. But this is neither the time nor the place.
    Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend
    2014-05-04 05:15 PM
    Today with elite:
    Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-img_1801.pngEli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-img_1802.png
    2014-05-04 05:18 PM
    He posted one yesterday Dark. I will admit that the constant asking of stuff gets a bit irritating. There are a few other things that stroke that irritation. But this is neither the time nor the place.
    Agreed but not on here that much.... I see a lot of people asking for stuff, just wondered if their homescreen looked like Frankensteins Monster.... Like Leodgm asking for wallpapers... Just download a wallpaper app or search google, just laziness, but you're right Tim, not the time or place and this isn't meant to cause drama!!
    2014-05-04 05:18 PM
    I just like to say hemp you always have something to add and say I'm sorry to kinda say to to you to butt out - you always have your two cents to put in -if you have a problem with it stick it where it belongs - I have been nice to you and others don't meddle in others business -worry about yourself not others so there-grow up bro-u opened your big mouth bring it on
    Last edited by wes44; 2014-05-04 at 05:26 PM.
    2014-05-04 05:22 PM
    Bro. Like 10 people have said about you. You ask for everything. Everything. And it's irritating. 90% of my posts are answering peoples questions. Not leeching. And on top of that. You have been a member here for 5 long years. And you have hit that thanks button less than 20 times. Even tho 98% of YOUR posts. Are asking people to share stuff. Now since I have been a part of this theme since bars started making icons. I kinda feel like I'm entitled to be here on this thread and do my thing. I appreciate you. I do. I nnow you say thanks. Which jut adds another meaningless post instead of using the. Thanks button the forum supplies for us. And it's all good. I know where the ignore button is to. Have a great day
    2014-05-04 05:26 PM
    I just like to say hemp you always have something to add and say I'm sorry to kinda say to to you to butt out - you always have your two cents to put in -if you have a problem with it stick it where it belongs - I have been nice to you and others don't meddle in others business -worry about yourself not others so there-grow up bro-u opened your big mouth bring it on
    Wes, No drama. Tim was talking to me hence why he quoted MY post
    2014-05-04 05:30 PM
    Bro. Like 10 people have said about you. You ask for everything. Everything. And it's irritating. 90% of my posts are answering peoples questions. Not leeching. And on top of that. You have been a member here for 5 long years. And you have hit that thanks button less than 20 times. Even tho 98% of YOUR posts. Are asking people to share stuff. Now since I have been a part of this theme since bars started making icons. I kinda feel like I'm entitled to be here on this thread and do my thing. I appreciate you. I do. I nnow you say thanks. Which jut adds another meaningless post instead of using the. Thanks button the forum supplies for us. And it's all good. I know where the ignore button is to. Have a great day
    I don't use the modmyi app excuse me that I don't
    2014-05-04 05:31 PM
    2014-05-04 05:34 PM
    Wes, No drama. Tim was talking to me hence why he quoted MY post
    I'm tired of this guy saying crap -I respect everyone -this guy always has something to say and usually I ignore it-not going let some young kid put his 2 cents in -I have dis respected anyone -but this guy always says stuff I have never spoken up - but heck I don't owe that idiot nothing
    2014-05-04 05:34 PM
    You can hit the thanks button in safari. Safari mobile. Mmi app. Any which a way. There is no excuse. And that's really the tip of it bro. But this ain't te place. And I promise you I am not alone in feeling this way about you. I have conversed with several people about you and this. If you need further clarification or want to talk. My inbox is empty bro
    2014-05-04 05:35 PM
    I always try to give thanks when I see good stuff being shared even if I don't take them. This is the most basic way of showing appreciation to the creators.
    2014-05-04 05:35 PM
    You can hit the thanks button in safari. Safari mobile. Mmi app. Any which a way. There is no excuse. And that's really the tip of it bro. But this ain't te place. And I promise you I am not alone in feeling this way about you. I have conversed with several people about you and this. If you need further clarification or want to talk. My inbox is empty bro
    You opened your mouth not me-don't want nothing from you
    2014-05-04 05:38 PM
    I'm tired of this guy saying crap -I respect everyone -this guy always has something to say and usually I ignore it-not going let some young kid put his 2 cents in -I have dis respected anyone -but this guy always says stuff I have never spoken up - but heck I don't owe that idiot nothing
    Tim is no kid he is a Veteran mate!! And I've never known him say something negative, that's normally my department
    2014-05-04 05:39 PM
    I love these walls. Could u please point me to where I can get them. Thank you.

One of the coolest and minimal setups I have seen. Love it.
    Sorry for the late response mate and thanks to ma man dark for helpin out... Anything of mine mate is always available on my tumblr account... Paulebhoy.tumblr.com
    Anything I post that I can share will always b there..
    2014-05-04 05:40 PM
    Yea. Cause I wanted to say what everyone has been eating to say for a few weeks bro. Cause you have been in here asking and asking and asking. And asking and asking and asking and asking for everyone to share everything. And leeching is one thing. But it comes a point when it gets irritating. For te people here who are not leeching
    2014-05-04 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD