Not sure what the issue is. I usually say thanks whenever someone makes it instead of the constant TIA I see every 3rd post on here.
    Just messing around man. That's why I gave the little smiley face.
    2014-05-06 02:29 AM
    Word just thought it was a cool wall. 😜😜 I figured you might dig pap?

Mark can you delete your inbox because i tried to pm my icon request but it's not going trough.

All clear bro😜
    Sorry man.
    2014-05-06 02:29 AM
    This is where I'm at.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-05-06 02:33 AM
    Just messing around man. That's why I gave the little smiley face.
    Oh I know lol, but someone Pmed me saying I need to thank more people haha
    2014-05-06 02:42 AM
    Thanks mark i just pm'ed you.
    2014-05-06 02:42 AM
    Can you please share the homescreen widget?
    I replied the last time you asked - search my posts because I shared my twist on this widget
    2014-05-06 02:43 AM
    This is where I'm at.

Wow amazing camo Prymeh!!! Dope!!

Thanks mark i just pm'ed you.

Daaammmnn bro! How many apps you got lol!! I'll work on it cuz but it my take me a day or two for all but I'll zip them up for ya😜👍. Just give me some time as this is just a hobby lol. But I'll hook you up bro.
    Last edited by iMpire; 2014-05-06 at 03:04 AM.
    2014-05-06 02:54 AM
    I replied the last time you asked - search my posts because I shared my twist on this widget
    Idk if u get pms but when I love my icons into that gridlock position they don't move there like your layout
    2014-05-06 03:04 AM
    Programming by day. And graphics by nite. 😜
    2014-05-06 03:05 AM
    Haha, sorry about that. It took me awhile when I first joined to start hitting the thanks button. It seemed silly at first to me because I would actually say thanks as opposed to just hitting a thanks button.

How u ask matters too. People don't know u or your character and I just think it's important to develop a good habit of expressing sincere thanks in both requests and replies. Building relationships should be as important as getting things because once u do that, things become much easier. Sorry for the rant.
    2014-05-06 03:14 AM
    Originally Posted by Andrew Riesinger
    Haha, sorry about that. It took me awhile when I first joined to start hitting the thanks button. It seemed silly at first to me because I would actually say thanks as opposed to just hitting a thanks button.

How u ask matters too. People don't know u or your character and I just think it's important to develop a good habit of expressing sincere thanks in both requests and replies. Building relationships should be as important as getting things because once u do that, things become much easier. Sorry for the rant.

That wasn't a rant. It nice to have some sincerity around hur! Preciate the post brotha!!! I think we all do this as an obsessed hobby. Damn iphone. Lol. Anyways man I think what you said goes a long way.

This is where I'm at.

I want that camo brotha!! Totally awesome I keep going to your post and looking at it. Hehe!!!
    Last edited by iMpire; 2014-05-06 at 03:24 AM.
    2014-05-06 03:19 AM
    Tried to make something for ya. Let me know if you like it, or if you would like anything different. Thank you!
    TeddyDiesel that works beautifully!!
    Could u also maybe make me one with a blue letter w the pink? PLEASE PLEASE PURTY PLEASE!!

This is where I'm at.
    Sorry to repost pic! But prymeh HOW do I get my shadow to work WITH the glow icono?
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-05-06 at 03:40 AM.
    2014-05-06 03:38 AM

Totally agree with you here Krima.

@ Andrew
    Like Krima just said, how you ask is really important. Most people here that know me. I don't post much but when someone pm me asking for help usually I'll go out of my way to do it for them. But the other day I got your pm and this is what you wrote " Hey
    For your jellylock could you make a orange color code fb5b1f
    " and didn't answer you yet maybe now you know why. Maybe you'd add a little thanks at the end it would sound alot better instead of sounding like you TELLING me to do it for you.
    2014-05-06 03:40 AM
    http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7953/t9tko.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/325/74mc.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2861/pgh8.jpg

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/809/hz21.jpg

Can you guys help me complete my AH base theme. I am not picky whatever you guys come up with would be great and very much appreciated.
    2014-05-06 03:44 AM
    This is where I'm at.
    Is this wallpaper included with the theme? I don't see it in my wallpaper gallery. Can you share it please?
    2014-05-06 03:45 AM
    My very cool setup. Thank you Kai for layer.ImageUploadedByModMyi1399340864.208665.jpg
    2014-05-06 03:47 AM
    Could u also maybe make me one with a blue letter w the pink? PLEASE PLEASE PURTY PLEASE!!

Sorry to repost pic! But prymeh HOW do I get my shadow to work WITH the glow icono?
    Get 7shaders from Cydia. The tweak has a shadow opacity slider which can be accessed via Settings.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-05-06 03:50 AM
    Thank ya! Ok, tried this on the phone, so apologize if it's not the greatest! Let me know what ya think.

2014-05-06 03:58 AM
    Mind share this widget please ?
    here ya go credit to the creator. I just moved the temp and weather icon's placement.

https://www.mediafire.com/?2xg10f224oj58bu
    2014-05-06 04:11 AM
    Tonight using SpringPage :-

Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-06 at 04:24 AM.
    2014-05-06 04:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD