Green today.

Can you share the WP SB and SL with the widget

Thank you

Nice job

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    2014-05-28 07:20 PM
    Hey Eraser to me the first one looked great as it keeps the shape of the background with everything moving in that container, when the the animation comes in front they go across the border and so takes away the shape for example the Cloud in you screen shot is hiding the border when it come across . Hope you understand what i'm saying.
    Yes, I understand... thanks. I like those types of details myself, but I like the pictures also. However, If you look at my last screen shot, if I moved the animation in the picture, the big balloon on the right would be scraping the road on the bottom along with the bottom row of birds... and the clouds will overtake the picture looking like a thick fog. That's what I meant that things didn't make sense... and I think that's why I didn't continue with this mod back in iOS6. Seems like everyone will have their own preferences on this one. I think the only way I will feel good about sharing this mod is to share it with AW in front, but include a Wallpaper.html for those who want AW in the picture.
    2014-05-28 07:27 PM
    Can you share the WP SB and SL with the widget

Thank you

Nice job

Ls Miracle di Schnedi in Cydia
    2014-05-28 07:52 PM
    Ls Miracle di Schnedi in Cydia
    Downloaded right now but the walpapers green there aren't

2014-05-28 08:25 PM
    Yes, I understand... thanks. I like those types of details myself, but I like the pictures also. However, If you look at my last screen shot, if I moved the animation in the picture, the big balloon on the right would be scraping the road on the bottom along with the bottom row of birds... and the clouds will overtake the picture looking like a thick fog. That's what I meant that things didn't make sense... and I think that's why I didn't continue with this mod back in iOS6. Seems like everyone will have their own preferences on this one. I think the only way I will feel good about sharing this mod is to share it with AW in front, but include a Wallpaper.html for those who want AW in the picture.
    Now that you explained it i can see why you'll do it that way. Whatever way you do it we'll love it . Thanks much .
    2014-05-28 08:36 PM
    I need a little help on something.

Would love to have my LS Elegant Widget matching the color of the homescreen Widget.

Since I'm a noob, can someone please help me with it?

LS
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401302578.933744.jpg

HS
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401302589.118952.jpg
    2014-05-28 08:43 PM

Me atm.

Leo, you should be able to change the color in the Style.css.

Mors Ab Alto
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-05-28 09:31 PM

Me atm.

Leo, you should be able to change the color in the Style.css.

Mors Ab Alto
    I know that, but I have no clue what's the code for that color and how to do it.

I said it - I'm a noob LOL
    2014-05-28 09:35 PM
    I need a little help on something.

Would love to have my LS Elegant Widget matching the color of the homescreen Widget.

Since I'm a noob, can someone please help me with it?
    Do you know where to locate the style.css?

Open the Style CSS of the homescreen iWidget and scroll for the color codes (either "white" "black" or "#3399ff (hash tag followed by 6 alpha numeric digit code). Write them down, then go to the style.css for the LS Widget and replace the existing codes with the ones you wrote down.

You can do it all through iFile, which is actually the easiest way. If you have any questions PM me and I'll help. Once you learn how to do it, you will be able to mod the colors of all your own widgets going forward... Which can be quite helpful.
    2014-05-28 09:44 PM
    2014-05-28 10:02 PM
    Here is mod of smr95 lockscreen Widget for SBHTML.....credit's to him , I only moded for SB....

SBCircleWidget

DOWNLOAD HERE
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2014-05-29 at 12:35 AM.
    2014-05-28 10:06 PM
    Do you know where to locate the style.css?

Open the Style CSS of the homescreen iWidget and scroll for the color codes (either "white" "black" or "#3399ff (hash tag followed by 6 alpha numeric digit code). Write them down, then go to the style.css for the LS Widget and replace the existing codes with the ones you wrote down.

You can do it all through iFile, which is actually the easiest way. If you have any questions PM me and I'll help. Once you learn how to do it, you will be able to mod the colors of all your own widgets going forward... Which can be quite helpful.
    It worked!! Thanks man!
    2014-05-28 10:12 PM
    2014-05-28 10:15 PM
    Me ATM...

Modded the elegante iwidget weather icons so they can be seen on light colored backgrounds.

2014-05-28 10:20 PM
    @azizazooz - can you share this widget?

@orange - nice icons, perfect match now....can you upload icon sets?
    2014-05-28 10:37 PM
    Me ATM...

Modded the elegante iwidget weather icons so they can be seen on light colored backgrounds.

Mind sharing this version of the iwidget?

EDIT: and the wall.. Is just perfect
    Last edited by leodgm; 2014-05-28 at 10:48 PM.
    2014-05-28 10:45 PM
    Mind sharing this version of the iwidget?

EDIT: and the wall.. Is just perfect
    Credit to creator of wallpaper... Cropped from image found on Google
    Credit to Creator of iWidget Elegante... Modded Weather Icons

The Clima zip is just the weather icons.

Attached is the full iWidget, just the weather icons, and my wallpaper.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    2014-05-28 11:17 PM
    Here is mod of smr95 lockscreen Widget for SBHTML.....credit's to him , I only moded for SB....

SBCircleWidget

DOWNLOAD HERE
    might wanna double check the download I think it's missing the widget.html and widget.plist files
    2014-05-28 11:30 PM
    AH Screen!

Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-mod.png
    2014-05-28 11:38 PM
    might wanna double check the download I think it's missing the widget.html and widget.plist files
    He mentioned it was for SBHTML, so it's not an iwidget.
    Last edited by erayser; 2014-05-29 at 12:13 AM.
    2014-05-28 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD