Me for awhile. Thanks to @kai312 for the awesome SBHTML!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1402614501.055377.jpg
    2014-06-13 01:08 AM
    Back to eli7e...
    Wow!! I really like that!!! Good job!!👍👍
    2014-06-13 01:38 AM
    2014-06-13 02:04 AM
    Every thing is good David. One of my fears is to share things from a paid theme that I've downloaded from someone who posted in the open forum. I appreciate Simon for the heads up. People have good intensions in sharing, and sometimes we share things that shouldn't be shared. I've done it myself... LOL.. Anyhow... Sti37ch posted and cleared everything up. One of my favorite iconomatics now... thanks Schnedi and Sti37ch!
    Hi Ray now that is cleared, please re share that iconomatic, will ya buddy?
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-06-13 02:06 AM
    Haha tryin to be vietnamese but apparently I fail
    ill be traveling to Thailand in October for 3 weeks , my friend that's Thai I went to school with in college she was here going to the same college I went to and she lives in Bangkok we talk about everyday I Been trying to learn Thai
    2014-06-13 02:12 AM
    Hi Ray now that is cleared, please re share that iconomatic, will ya buddy?
    I did after you posted for me to share it again earlier... I just edited the link back in the original post.
    2014-06-13 02:15 AM
    2014-06-13 02:47 AM
    I did after you posted for me to share it again earlier... I just edited the link back in the original post.
    thanks Ray
    dBar
    2014-06-13 03:11 AM
    I would like to present Arch iWidget. This is based on a concept that Schnedi had shared in a screenshot where the widget was positioned at the top of the SB replacing the status bar. I personally prefer having signal and battery, so I made my own version for the bottom. Because this was basically his design I cleared it with him before sharing, and as a side note he has / had no intention of sharing the top version regardless.

Also credits to decal for the base code.

Enough of the talking and time for sharing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgp6eekiv9...%20iWidget.zip

I'd also like to thank everyone here who share in this lifestyle we call Elite!

2014-06-13 03:23 AM
    I removed the link in the Fuel thread after the confusion and even apologized directly to zoo. Schnedi has since confirmed that what I shared was not part of a paid theme.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-06-13 03:38 AM
    ill be traveling to Thailand in October for 3 weeks , my friend that's Thai I went to school with in college she was here going to the same college I went to and she lives in Bangkok we talk about everyday I Been trying to learn Thai
    you might wanna join the military coup down there
    dBar
    2014-06-13 03:41 AM
    I removed the link in the Fuel thread after the confusion and even apologized directly to zoo. Schnedi has since confirmed that what I shared was not part of a paid theme.
    I don't blame you for double checking... you did the right thing. It's good to be cautious and share with a clean mind. I see that Schnedi gave you the okay to share in the fuel thread... could you also share in this thread after you repackage?
    2014-06-13 04:15 AM
    I don't blame you for double checking... you did the right thing. It's good to be cautious and share with a clean mind. I see that Schnedi gave you the okay to share in the fuel thread... could you also share in this thread after you repackage?
    I agree. I'll repost in the morning.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-06-13 04:35 AM
    Atm👊😁

Share pleas pap all of it lol - how you been bro - how u make thekeypad like that ?
    2014-06-13 04:39 AM
    Freddie - hope all's well brother! Nice job on those button badges, thanks! Any chance you could make them in dark grey? Like the AH grey...

2014-06-13 05:03 AM
    I didn't have time earlier, but felt I was a little brief in my explanation and then my response and it had nothing to do with the potential issues brought up. I appreciate them being brought to attention. With that said,

3 4 All Iconomatic Borsom (shared with approval from both Schedi and Sketch)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7bwis1tho...tic-Borsom.zip

I'd share a screenshot, but I believe you've already done so and it saves me from changing themes. Thanks
    2014-06-13 05:14 AM
    Freddie - hope all's well brother! Nice job on those button badges, thanks! Any chance you could make them in dark grey? Like the AH grey...

I'll work on it tomorrow. Sure thing.
    2014-06-13 05:34 AM
    can someone point me in the direction of a ps tutorial that shows me how to make the dock place like this...
    2014-06-13 07:03 AM
    2014-06-13 07:17 AM
    iwidget?
    dBar
    2014-06-13 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD