com.google.Gmail > [email protected]
    com.viber > [email protected]
    com.apple.Preferences > [email protected]
    com.apple.mobilephone > [email protected]
    com.apple.MobileSMS > [email protected]
    com.apple.weather > [email protected]
    Last edited by surr3a1; 2014-11-21 at 04:21 PM.
    .:Be Like No Other:. // surr3a1.iphone.blog
    2014-11-21 04:16 PM
    Yesterday, I received a Cydia update for Classic Dock. I upgraded and it crashed and went into the Safe mode. Clearely this update was meant for a newer phone/ios. I would like to go back to the previous version. Any suggestions? I have an I5 phone running on 7.0.4.
    The new update is meant for ios 8.
    There is no issue on ios 7 with older version of classicdock so you should go back to it.
    2014-11-21 04:23 PM
    I guess that his question is how to get back to the old version, since it is not available for download anymore : )
    2014-11-21 04:26 PM
    com.google.Gmail > [email protected]
    com.viber > [email protected]
    com.apple.Preferences > [email protected]
    com.apple.mobilephone > [email protected]
    com.apple.MobileSMS > [email protected]
    com.apple.weather > [email protected]
    thanks friend but what to do with that?Can you little help me?Big thanks
    2014-11-21 04:28 PM
    Oh , you have to go inside the main theme that you use and create a folder with the name from the first part i.e. com.google.Gmail.
    Inside the folder put a file with the name from the 2nd part i.e. [email protected].

It is very likely that you do have such file already but its name is not the correct one since the themes are not updated for iOS8.

The whole path will be: /Library/Themes/YOURTHEME.theme/Bundles/com.google.Gmail/[email protected]
    2014-11-21 04:32 PM
    thanks friend,now i understand but when i try to open [email protected] for all icons above from your post my Firefox tryinf to open with email,cometng is wrong with codes?
    2014-11-21 04:38 PM
    too bad ,afterhours is still not updated to ios8,here is my bad screenshot

how can i fix this icons?

if this is a i6 or below just rename icons in bundles for apple icons to [email protected]@2x.png, for i6+ [email protected]@3x.png Now these icons on 6 and 6+ will be not as clear as the scaling factor is off.
    2014-11-21 04:57 PM
    I guess that his question is how to get back to the old version, since it is not available for download anymore : )
    i didn't read it carefully
    @Daddywarbucks I sent you a PM
    2014-11-21 05:16 PM
    all icons fixed now

2014-11-21 05:23 PM
    all icons fixed now

Are you on 6 or 6+?
    2014-11-21 06:14 PM
    Ok, I got it working!
    The file name is actually "[email protected]~iphone.png"
    Once I changed it to this one - I can see the dock now.

I had been using DockShift before and installed ClassicDock over it. After the update today I removed the DockShift but no change. So now I did reinstall ClassicDock again (with DockShift removed).
    This is how I made it work.
    Hopefully someone with the same issues will be able to fix it.

Big thanks @wishmeluck!

[email protected]

Yup!!1....same here... it worked. iphone 6 8.1
    2014-11-21 06:33 PM
    if this is a i6 or below just rename icons in bundles for apple icons to [email protected]@2x.png, for i6+ [email protected]@3x.png Now these icons on 6 and 6+ will be not as clear as the scaling factor is off.
    I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying this, because this does NOT work for the 6+. I have a 6+ and have tried every possible combination, short of actually resizing the image manually, to no avail. Having an icon png named "[email protected]@3x.png" does NOT work. Neither does "[email protected]@3x.png", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]@2x.png", "[email protected]@2x.png", "[email protected]", or "[email protected]".

If you don't have it working on a 6+, please don't spread misinformation. I've tried all of these things and none of them have worked.
    2014-11-21 06:34 PM
    What theme is this??... E7??
    2014-11-21 06:34 PM
    What theme is this??... E7??
    Eli7e Afterhours for the most part. Some people are just using regular Eli7e.
    2014-11-21 06:39 PM
    Sorry that's all I know of
    Here are my ss, I can get it themed with both Modern Mode and Classic Mode

what theme is this??..

Eli7e Afterhours for the most part. Some people are just using regular Eli7e.
    Sorry.. I didnt quote the right thing before....
    Last edited by mexchorizo; 2014-11-21 at 06:43 PM.
    2014-11-21 06:40 PM
    Are you on 6 or 6+?
    iphone 4S 8.1
    2014-11-21 07:14 PM
    I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying this, because this does NOT work for the 6+. I have a 6+ and have tried every possible combination, short of actually resizing the image manually, to no avail. Having an icon png named "[email protected]@3x.png" does NOT work. Neither does "[email protected]@3x.png", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]@2x.png", "[email protected]@2x.png", "[email protected]", or "[email protected]".

If you don't have it working on a 6+, please don't spread misinformation. I've tried all of these things and none of them have worked.
    I don't know why you say this. Just purchased a ios8 theme and applied it on my sister's 6+. It DOES work with a png named: [email protected].
    2014-11-21 10:20 PM
    I don't know why you say this. Just purchased a ios8 theme and applied it on my sister's 6+. It DOES work with a png named: [email protected].
    WTF!? ARG! Were you able to get it to work for Afterhours, or did you even try? Perhaps it's not working because the actual image size as we previously thought? Sorry to come across as aggresive, but I am incredibly annoyed right now. I've been trying in vain for a couple weeks now trying to get the AH icons to theme correctly on the 6+.
    2014-11-21 11:19 PM
    WTF!? ARG! Were you able to get it to work for Afterhours, or did you even try? Perhaps it's not working because the actual image size as we previously thought? Sorry to come across as aggresive, but I am incredibly annoyed right now. I've been trying in vain for a couple weeks now trying to get the AH icons to theme correctly on the 6+.
    Pretty sure you'll have to resize them to 180x180

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2014-11-21 11:26 PM
    BTW the new dock size seems to be 750x90.

Can you share this dock please
    2014-11-22 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD