Signal bars are here and will be themed with winterboard

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdkydbch1x...26WiFiText.zip

Battery is here and will need alkaline tweak from Cydia. Place in /Library/Alkaline

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fmtvsag4k0...atteryText.zip
    Thanks, these are great! One question, though -- when I apply the battery and respring the text is very "scrunched." What needs to be done to give it more space?
    2014-02-07 03:35 PM
    Please no drama here.
    You need a good doctor to answer all your little questions

We are here to talk about eli7e. If you feel better "than us", please stay away!
    If you want to talk longer about you and us, you know how to contact me.

Now letīs play with eli7e and enjoy this theme with or without widgets.

Hi dark. Sorry in advance to everyone else for being off topic. I just wanted to reply to comments/actions made today. I am no one here, and i am just another member of dbarevolution. Most of our members there, are also members here, even you. I dont see why someone would get so upset about screens being posted with widgets from there being shown here. Your members (who may also be our members) are proud to have something that looks nice and are proud to show it off. If they were showing off a widget from macthemes, would it be so bad? Or something from a paid theme from macciti? If someone created something and they were a member, dont they have a choice or not if they post it here? If its someone else who posts something without permission, it's not condoned and they are condemned, shamed and ignored, but I guess its ok when a "senior member" does it . Or is it only "your" themes/widgets, paid or free, which arent allowed to be shared unless the creator gives the ok? Everyone elses work is up for grabs it seems. Is it ok to show posts of eli7e on another site and link it to here? I dont see a problem with that. We are both public sites, the only difference is, dbar is free. Ive never known a member there to pay for their theme. Anyway, just a few questions for you to think about, before getting so upset about your (our) members posting screens in threads which they have purchased themes happy theming all
    2014-02-07 03:37 PM
    2014-02-07 03:39 PM
    Paper icon post ( http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7009042 ) updated or get it here.

Paper icon.
    2014-02-07 03:40 PM
    2014-02-07 03:45 PM
    Thx to the creators of such an awesome theme and to everyone else helping in this topic, cheers! 👍

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391784510.791269.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391784533.986528.jpg
    2014-02-07 03:49 PM
    Alex these are amazing. Love how you perfectly match the vision of the creator with your icons. Thank you so much.
    2014-02-07 03:52 PM
    Since I just changed the Nike icon I'll break it down. What I do is create a custom icon .theme in iFile. So, go in iFile var/stash/themes.xxxxx and create a new folder. Inside create one called Bundles. Inside it use something like com.apple.nike. (AppInfo from Cydia will be your best app.) then rename the image you have to something like [email protected] or [email protected] if it uses that. Go to Winterboard deselect something, select it again and repring.
    That's what i did but the icons didn't change so i'm thinking i did something wrong .

Edit:-

Oh !, i got it now i had one folder that shouldn't be there . The only problem now is that AppInfo shows some of the app Bundles as unknown and i don't know how exactly how to find them when i click on open in iFile .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-02-07 at 04:04 PM.
    2014-02-07 03:53 PM
    Thanks, these are great! One question, though -- when I apply the battery and respring the text is very "scrunched." What needs to be done to give it more space?
    It worked fine until yesterday's Alkaline update which the dev is working on fixing.
    2014-02-07 03:57 PM
    Hi dark. Sorry in advance to everyone else for being off topic. I just wanted to reply to comments/actions made today. I am no one here, and i am just another member of dbarevolution. Most of our members there, are also members here, even you. I dont see why someone would get so upset about screens being posted with widgets from there being shown here. Your members (who may also be our members) are proud to have something that looks nice and are proud to show it off. If they were showing off a widget from macthemes, would it be so bad? Or something from a paid theme from macciti? If someone created something and they were a member, dont they have a choice or not if they post it here? If its someone else who posts something without permission, it's not condoned and they are condemned, shamed and ignored, but I guess its ok when a "senior member" does it . Or is it only "your" themes/widgets, paid or free, which arent allowed to be shared unless the creator gives the ok? Everyone elses work is up for grabs it seems. Is it ok to show posts of eli7e on another site and link it to here? I dont see a problem with that. We are both public sites, the only difference is, dbar is free. Ive never known a member there to pay for their theme. Anyway, just a few questions for you to think about, before getting so upset about your (our) members posting screens in threads which they have purchased themes happy theming all
    I will reply via Pm if you wish and Smr_95 I thought better of you than your comment
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2014-02-07 at 04:26 PM.
    2014-02-07 03:59 PM
    I'm feeling a little Batty tonight
    HOLY BATMAN Batman
    2014-02-07 04:02 PM
    Deleted
    2014-02-07 04:03 PM
    2014-02-07 04:04 PM
    Hi guys, tried to make some folder icons but I just don't know how to make them round like the ios7 icons
    Not that advanced in PS
    Could somebody help me out and make this 4 icons round pls?
    TIA
    Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-games-2x.pngEli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-jailbreak-2x.pngEli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-personal-2x.pngEli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-sportbets-2x.png
    2014-02-07 04:06 PM
    Please no drama here.
    You need a good doctor to answer all your little questions

We are here to talk about eli7e. If you feel better "than us", please stay away!
    If you want to talk longer about you and us, you know how to contact me.

Now letīs play with eli7e and enjoy this theme with or without widgets.
    Beautifully said Zoo, like poetry

I will reply via Pm if you wish? In fact if you're gonna call me out about it I'll post my PM
    Also beautiful poetry to me ears
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2014-02-07 at 04:13 PM.
    2014-02-07 04:11 PM
    470 icons Eli7e Icons Photos by DcfcDJ | Photobucket

Download - https://www.mediafire.com/?p64wmal27v9ntoi

This is how my iPhone looks at the moment

Hello what is the name of the secondary widget you have with the temperature/weather conditions? I cannot seem to find that one. Thanks!
    2014-02-07 04:15 PM
    What i need for folders icon ??? To get working
    2014-02-07 04:24 PM
    Ok here are the Frames for ScreenShot Maker Pro

https://www.dropbox.com/s/klsbic1gen...aker%20Pro.zip

There is a ReadMe file in the zip. Read it.
    2014-02-07 04:34 PM
    Finally got my Pixel Art widget back, working on porting the lock screen next

it would be possible to share the overlay. png lockscreen please?

thanks you
    2014-02-07 04:35 PM
    Hello what is the name of the secondary widget you have with the temperature/weather conditions? I cannot seem to find that one. Thanks!
    It is in the same download it's just been hidden.

In the Widget.html find #Weather and change the width to 180px and top to 20px. Then near the bottom of the html you can put your own woeid location in
    2014-02-07 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD