Eli7e...even the dead want this shiz!!

Hahahaha that's awesome bro. How did you do that.
    2014-02-11 01:10 PM
    as far as I know that is the only way... unless there is a tweak to change the clock to text from numbers....
    I believe you're correct. So far this seems to be the only method.
    2014-02-11 01:12 PM
    I missed the message settings for whatever it is to get the messages looking like Rob's... Could someone kindly PM me what it is I need and what to do? I say PM because I'll miss it as fast as this thread is moving
    2014-02-11 01:13 PM
    I believe you're correct. So far this seems to be the only method.
    Could have sworn I saw an uploaded SB from someone in this thread with the word clock up at the very top (i.e., in the status bar) but perhaps I did not. Anyway, thanks for the response.
    2014-02-11 01:17 PM
    I missed the message settings for whatever it is to get the messages looking like Rob's... Could someone kindly PM me what it is I need and what to do? I say PM because I'll miss it as fast as this thread is moving
    Second post
    2014-02-11 01:19 PM
    Does anyone know of, or is it even possible to have an iWidget that will tell you just your signal and wifi strength? I've seen them for the battery, but never for signal... Was thinking that would be pretty cool if you want to eliminate your status bar...
    2014-02-11 01:23 PM
    Could have sworn I saw an uploaded SB from someone in this thread with the word clock up at the very top (i.e., in the status bar) but perhaps I did not. Anyway, thanks for the response.
    You can carefully move the world clock widget up to the status bar.....
    2014-02-11 01:26 PM
    Where is the beveled cutout icon psd? Could someone please pm me or post if it's ok.
    2014-02-11 01:42 PM
    You can carefully move the world clock widget up to the status bar.....
    That's it! Thanks.
    2014-02-11 01:42 PM
    Can someone tell me the names of the camera grabber image on the lock screen? I want to change it, where can I find the images in ifile for it? TIA
    2014-02-11 01:45 PM
    Hi peeps, I recently made a UniAW iwidget that was kinda like an animated painting in a wooden frame... Anyways, I decided to try and put an Eli7e twist on it tonight and here's the result.. The whole painted thing might look kinda weird in this frame but hopefully some of y'all like it the slideshow pics are even a set of well known paintings, but I assume you all know how to change pics to your own if you want to...

Big time credits to Ian Nicoll and Dacal for giving us UniAW, and thanks also to chevy and Marty McFly for help along the way with this one, and Rob and his alphas for bringing the buzz to this place that only an Elite theme can

If you touch the logo on the bottom of the frame it'll bring up the options menu in the bottom screenie, but anywhere else will bring up the weather info in the second pic..

If you run into any issues let me know.

Enough talking..check the screenies, download it if you want it, and remember to keep squadding up
    PS: yeah I know squadding isn't a word but I also know y'all know what I mean

Eli7e nateD UniAW Painted iWidget

2014-02-11 01:53 PM
    Can someone tell me the names of the camera grabber image on the lock screen? I want to change it, where can I find the images in ifile for it? TIA
    If I'm not mistaken it's on e7.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-02-11 at 02:02 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-02-11 01:58 PM
    Hi peeps

here my "Fabriano Wallpaper LS & SB for iP4/iP5" Download from the Link for High Quality

Preview :

LS

SB

Download Link for iP4 : FabrianoLS&SBi4

Download Link for iP5 : FabrianoLS&SBi5

Hope you enjoy
    Is there a way you could upload these again for both i devices the links not working Tia Bacardi -blessed day to all
    2014-02-11 02:00 PM
    Is there a way you could upload these again for both i devices the links not working Tia Bacardi -blessed day to all
    both link are working
    2014-02-11 02:02 PM
    Where is the beveled cutout icon psd? Could someone please pm me or post if it's ok.
    did you get my PM?
    2014-02-11 02:03 PM
    Hahahaha that's awesome bro. How did you do that.
    Do what? Sh1t, i was walking down the street and this zombie was like EEeeeellliii7777eeee!!!!! Nah, just messing around on PS bro... Found the phone psd online, found the pic online, and thought these two belong together
    2014-02-11 02:04 PM
    Where do I find dbar themes?
    2014-02-11 02:05 PM
    Thanks Nate for your awesome iWidget there..
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-02-11 02:06 PM
    both link are working
    I'll try again -keeps showing 0 file available ty Bacardi I'll let you know
    2014-02-11 02:08 PM
    Do what? Sh1t, i was walking down the street and this zombie was like EEeeeellliii7777eeee!!!!! Nah, just messing around on PS bro... Found the phone psd online, found the pic online, and thought these two belong together
    Lmao!!!!! Nice. Digging it. By the way awesome job on the widget bro.
    2014-02-11 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD