Can some one please show me how to place custom icons In ifile thanks !!
    2014-02-17 08:07 PM
    would you mind sharing the black phone icon? thanks man!
    It's in the zip called Black.zip in the com.apple.mobilephone bundle in the main theme
    2014-02-17 08:09 PM
    Do you have forecast installed? If so my understanding is there's a conflict and you should uninstall forecast.

Is widget weather setup on constant with my location turned on?
    MyLocation toggle is for GPS widgets that used to use that tweak. That along with Constant are the only two options in Widget Weather settings that affect GPS widgets.

AnimatD is written for Widget Weather. MyLocation has nothing to do with it.
    Constant will get your location and change as you move location.
    Semi/Manual are broken on the latest version and stick.
    Fixed setting will use the woeid entered and not use location service.

And yes FORECAST TWEAK CONFLICTS WITH WIDGET WEATHER
    You cannot use it with Widget Weather. They are both trying to use the stock weather app.
    2014-02-17 08:10 PM
    Search the thread. I think Bacardi made a video that tell you how to do that.
    2014-02-17 08:10 PM
    check my tutorial on page 213
    2014-02-17 08:11 PM
    Mine set like that too but I my GPS pin has been on ever since I've been using the widget.
    Have you gone to Settings>Privacy>Location Services and looked at that list, whatever is causing you location to be constantly on should be lit up with a little purple location icon beside it.
    i hate when someone trying to mess with my original icons

doesn't look good

just saying.. please remove it

create your own and leave my icons alone

thanks
    Or just don't post your icons... Looks no different and he made it for himself and shared... I didn't see a copyright notice... That's what we do... I've seen plenty of my icons "redone" and I don't ask for them to be removed... It's like you're a child who has had his favourite toy removed!!
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2014-02-17 at 08:14 PM.
    Or just don't post your icons... Looks no different and he made it for himself and shared... That's what we do... I've seen plenty of my icons "redone" and I don't ask for them to be removed... It's like you're a child who has had his favourite toy removed!!
    why not posting them? i'm pretty sure you don't like your stuff to be redone in a sh*ty way trust me.. and i know your picky on this situation

so where is the point of better graphic source for elite7 ??
    2014-02-17 08:14 PM
    why not posting them? i'm pretty sure you don't like your stuff to be redone in a sh*ty way trust me.. and i know your picky on this situation
    He gave you credit... If you don't like it move onto the next post and don't thank him.

My icons have been hacked to pieces in the past, I just move on... All he has done is changed one logo for another
    2014-02-17 08:16 PM
    Recently bought AnimatD

Does the GPS pin stay on all the time for you guys too? Wouldn't that drain the battery?
    If you have questions about Widget Weather tweak you should probably read the thread

And no, minimal battery usage with Location service on.
    If it's that big an issue for you set Location Update to Fixed and enter a Woeid
    2014-02-17 08:16 PM

so where is the point of better graphic source for elite7 ??
    Please don't even go there.. Some of the icons posted are pure **** but they're still here... Just don't use the **** icons and use the ones that are Elite
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2014-02-17 at 08:20 PM.
    2014-02-17 08:17 PM
    Please don't even go there.. Some of the icons posted are pure **** but they're still here... Just don't use the **** icons and use the ones that are Elite
    the reason why i said that, you spending 30 minutes on a icons.. and someone come with a image from the web over your icon

don't tell me you would like that

after that people will think that you did the icon

back to topic
    2014-02-17 08:23 PM
    Hello

Can someone add me to the bar at the top of this wallpaper

2014-02-17 08:27 PM
    @faarkrog74

Yes there is a guide. It's posted in the thread. There is a method to use iWidget to apply them. Either that or you have to manually apply them to every icon. There wasn't an iconomatic theme created by Schnedi as far as I know that can be activated through winterboard.

Read back in the thread some and you'll find it.
    Okay thanx, Got Schnedl's iconomatic , but where do i put it in ifile?
    2014-02-17 08:28 PM
    the reason why i said that, you spending 30 minutes on a icons.. and someone come with a image from the web over your icon

don't tell me you would like that

after that people will think that you did the icon

back to topic
    You're right I wouldn't like it but I also wouldn't demand that he remove it... We all started somewhere, I used to hack icons and place them into frames when I first started... He thanked you the creator and said that he made it... No harm done
    2014-02-17 08:31 PM
    Okay thanx, Got Schnedl's iconomatic , but where do i put it in ifile?
    Ah ok. You have an iconomatic theme created? If that is the case, you need to drop it in Winterboard, apply over any other iconomatic themes. Make sure you have the names of the overlay correct(iPhoneOverlay.png). check it and respring. It wont theme the newsstand or clock.
    2014-02-17 08:35 PM
    MyLocation toggle is for GPS widgets that used to use that tweak. That along with Constant are the only two options in Widget Weather settings that affect GPS widgets.

AnimatD is written for Widget Weather. MyLocation has nothing to do with it.
    Constant will get your location and change as you move location.
    Semi/Manual are broken on the latest version and stick.
    Fixed setting will use the woeid entered and not use location service.

And yes FORECAST TWEAK CONFLICTS WITH WIDGET WEATHER
    You cannot use it with Widget Weather. They are both trying to use the stock weather app.
    These were questions that I was asking IMDESI, as she was having trouble. Turns out she did have forecast installed and has since removed it.

Thank you for the detailed explanation though. I appreciate knowing what is happening behind the scenes.

Wasn't sure about how you wrote the widget code (I'm definitely not an expert in this area). Just thought of common issues I've seen elsewhere.
    Last edited by Chris_Gold; 2014-02-17 at 08:52 PM.
    2014-02-17 08:40 PM
    Attached Thumbnails Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-11h5q3o.png  
    Last edited by kai312; 2014-02-17 at 08:48 PM.
    2014-02-17 08:45 PM
    A minor off-topic question, sorry, does someone have experienced problems opening certain apps such as Radsone or Vcam? they don't simply open, not even after rebooting or respringing, it is happening to certain apps, not all and I'm really intrigued.
    FOLKS, I found the root cause, it's the latest Eclipse version which is screwing some appstore application such as Radsone and VSCOcam among other, once you add them up in the blacklist, problem solved.

This in case you encounter similar issues.
    2014-02-17 08:52 PM
    Ah ok. You have an iconomatic theme created? If that is the case, you need to drop it in Winterboard, apply over any other iconomatic themes. Make sure you have the names of the overlay correct(iPhoneOverlay.png). check it and respring. It wont theme the newsstand or clock.
    so do i need to have my own Eli7e icon pack (copy the original), and inside every icon folder i put iPhoneOverlay.png, put in rar/stash/themes and aplay it in winterboard ?
    2014-02-17 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD