User Tag List

If you have Forecast tweak installed uninstall it. It conflicts with Widget Weather tweak.

If you don't have Widget Weather tweak you need it.
    Download go to Settings App/Widget Weather and set Location Update to Semi then to Constant and reboot (if it's installed already still do this)

Check var/mobile/Documents for widgetweather.xml as the file the tweak creates that widgets written for it use.

If post my car but when your divorced and lose everything you kinda get stuck with sht
    1995 Grand Am lol
    Only thing that makes it even sound reasonable to me is I'm at only 100k on it. So it's cheap and has life

Makes any difference I used to run a 1990 VW GTI with 260hp
    Used to beat up on all the 5.0 mustang guys lol
    Derrick you know I have the utmost respect for your work and taste in cars. I still want to do a mk2 build so badly. And it's the OG VW gearheads like you who inspire me!

On the subject of cars. Here's mine.
    BOY I remember why I was like this fool is lying! I remember you mentioned a dope integra in the old thread. CLEEEANNN!

Here's my 66 Bug. Bought it in 2004 and second owner

So far, 4 wheel disc brakes, dual Webers on stock/original(1300cc)and custom interior kit I installed myself

My future motor though? 2371cc 224hp(naturally aspirated) running on pump gas. Won't be bad Hp to weight ratio considering my bug only weighs 1500lbs
    YES YES YES. Bad little bug right here Durben
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-02-19 at 06:00 AM.
    2014-02-19 05:57 AM
    Thanks bro the help. It's now working and it looks amazing! Is there anyway I can hide it and it will pop out?
    My old one had a second button for on/off. Seemed pointless as you could just remove it altogether if you didn't want it showing.
    2014-02-19 06:01 AM
    You all have some badassss rides! Dang! One day I'll get there...
    Not too shabby though.
    Ok so the IS300 was my dream build in high school, somehow I ended up in the VW scene lol. The IS300 and SC400 are by far my favorite Lexus cars ever produced!

Way back when I was 17! My 92 eagle talon tsi 450 hp 380 ft lbs torch

Kept her lookin like a sleeper
    I remember those, 90s were an awesome decade
    2014-02-19 06:02 AM
    Always keeping it simple.

Would somebody kind enough to do a Garmin Connect icon please?
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-02-19 06:04 AM
    Well rides.... My wife's
    Mine!!
    Psssh "measly wrx" whatever! You know that thing's a beast don't lie! I used to only like the sedans, but the wagons have grown on me!
    2014-02-19 06:05 AM
    Derrick you know I have the utmost respect for your work and taste in cars. I still want to do a mk2 build so badly. And it's the OG VW gearheads like you who inspire me!

BOY I remember why I was like this fool is lying! I remember you mentioned a dope integra in the old thread. CLEEEANNN!

YES YES YES. Bad little bug right here Durben
    I miss mine. I abused that car though. Got clocked at 223 in that car once lol
    But sad day, the motor couldn't take more than the 568k on it before it said "enough" lol

And yeah that bug. Great HP to weight ratio. The little light VWs with over 200hp are more like a 300hp car
    2014-02-19 06:06 AM
    I miss mine. I abused that car though. Got clocked at 223 in that car once lol
    But sad day, the motor couldn't take more than the 568k on it before it said "enough" lol

And yeah that bug. Great HP to weight ratio. The little light VWs with over 200hp are more like a 300hp car
    lol in the younger days hahaha.
    2014-02-19 06:07 AM
    GrooveShark

2014-02-19 06:15 AM

Volcanic eruption guys, hardly see this weather condition
    Can you plz share this wallpaper & can someone plz direct me on how to use a Jelly lock
    2014-02-19 06:23 AM
    MP_Minimal_UniAW_iWidget

Ok since MaxPain hasn't brought tha "pain" here, that can only mean ONE thing... He's HEAVY in the lab doing just as many crazy things as Bars. These two fools are bananas! I know over the years the one thing I could always remember with Elite, is just when you thought it couldn't get any better...

I mean really... Bars recruits the "Elite" to add beautiful substance to compliment his work. You got Durben aka "The Weatherman", MJ the overnight woman wonder who ain't afraid to throw a pink stiletto in yo face if you acting a fool lol. Even KNitsua hit us with some FIRE on EPHDiOS5. Slate acts like a sleeper modder, but he's a beast too. Raaj has had quite the history here on MMi, but he really is the "Infamous Modder." He was retired and Bars brought him back. Talk about a band of brothers! All these fools are just crazy with it. So even with all that you're like how does it get better?

Max Pain enters the scene and BOOM! It's a wrap. You know the mini word clock and three mini weather widgets? THAT "mp" is Max Pain if you didn't know.

And if you still don't know, here's a taste of what he be cooking up... Can you smell what the PAIN is cooking?

Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2014-02-19 at 11:39 AM.
    2014-02-19 06:24 AM
    Is that what you were telling me about?
    2014-02-19 06:26 AM
    2014-02-19 06:28 AM
    Is that what you were telling me about?
    Oh that's something else, not ready for public eyes yet
    2014-02-19 06:28 AM
    Hello sorry for bothering you but I just bought AnimatD by DB and the fullscreen and the framed are not working.
    Do you have weather widget?

Back to the thread guys
    2014-02-19 06:31 AM
    Ha! That's cool I was waiting on the crown. Nice bro!
    2014-02-19 06:31 AM
    Can you plz share this wallpaper & can someone plz direct me on how to use a Jelly lock
    MIUI jellylock in cydia
    2014-02-19 06:33 AM
    Since we were talking about cars should I get a crown victoria for my first car?
    2014-02-19 06:38 AM
    2014-02-19 06:45 AM
    Could you share that grey and white calendar icon? Or did smitbeat already post and I missed it....?
    Download EELI7E Calendar-SmitBeat.themes.rar from
    Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

credit:TeddyDiesel
    2014-02-19 06:57 AM
    Me tonday thx TeddyDiesel Schnedi smr_95

Hey bro nice LS! Is that shareable? If not, can you kindly point me where I could find it? Thanks.
    2014-02-19 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD