I restored my ip4s from backup and had no problems.
    You can for sure restore from a backup and you'll get your stuff back. BUT any corrupt files from Cydia tweaks ALSO get backed up to iTunes in a backup of your phone. They will then get 'reloaded' onto your phone, if existing, and potentially cause you troubles. That's why the advice is always to SET UP AS NEW PHONE and do NOT do a restore from backup. BUT if before you did a full restore - your phone was 'stable' on your last jailbreak... you should be fine to do a restore from backup in iTunes.

FWIW - I 'never' do. Don't want to take the chance.
    2014-02-23 04:35 AM
    You can for sure restore from a backup and you'll get your stuff back. BUT any corrupt files from Cydia tweaks ALSO get backed up to iTunes in a backup of your phone. They will then get 'reloaded' onto your phone, if existing, and potentially cause you troubles. That's why the advice is always to SET UP AS NEW PHONE and do NOT do a restore from backup. BUT if before you did a full restore - your phone was 'stable' on your last jailbreak... you should be fine to do a restore from backup in iTunes.

icloud restore doesn't do that itunes stuff with corrupt files,right?
    2014-02-23 04:38 AM
    Hi, you can share badges is cool i like.
    So sorry but are from a paid theme
    2014-02-23 04:43 AM

Sound advice right there........

And I hope I am right. Just looking at it for what it is. They released early because of the Chinese involvement, and Fodor my understanding, they believe in open source.....lol.......yes. They are hard core pirates ....from what I have heard. And is why there is an install ous add on packed on their Jailbreak. And in seeing that china mobile just made that big deal to bring the iPhone over there....just seems like they will be adding to our party. Even if it's just an occasional exploit that we get from them. I would really, really, really like to see the jailbreak stay open for more than a few months each year. With everyone guarding their phone like its the last bottle of water after a nuclear bomb goes off. Lol
    2014-02-23 04:43 AM
    The previous post is a win. I couldn't have said it better myself. You get two points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Edit : 4 posts up , you bastids are quick
    Last edited by Slate004; 2014-02-23 at 05:08 AM.
    2014-02-23 04:44 AM
    Up and running on 7.0.6 - my phone is Flying and i have 1200mb free RAM.

As opposed to the 350mb i had before on 7.0.4

Only things left to install are forecast and minimal lock screen. Do they really kill that much?
    2014-02-23 05:20 AM
    I seldom ever restore. Once I'm on I stay on.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2014-02-23 05:23 AM
    Hi There guys and gals,

Yesterday alexse25 dropped some awesome folder icons for us. (Props to you sir!) Problem is if you are still behind with the times (not on a 5S) you can't just drop them in the folder as he laid out for us. I took the liberty of figuring it out for us.

1. Go to Cydia and download FolderIcons. It's free but donate cause its awesome.

2. Download the package of folder icons from the post (Pg 198 post #3952 in this thread)

3. Either with iFile or SSH to var/mobile/Media/FolderIcons (should have been created when installing FolderIcons) and drop the images into the
    Foregrounds folder.

4. Close out ifile and go to your folder on the home page that you want to theme.

5. Get yourself in wiggle mode(not you, the screen) and click on the little gear icon in the top left corner.

6. Click on the empty foreground square and in the list will be the folders you added. Choose the one you want and voila!! We are just like our 5S
    brothers and sisters.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

JBJ
    Hoping someone can help me im trying to theme my folder icons on my 4S, I followed this exactly and this is what is happening.. any ideas? I have FolderIcons 3.0-12 installed from cydia Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-photo.png
    2014-02-23 05:25 AM
    Is there a way to restore all the cydia tweaks after upgrading to 7.0.6?
    2014-02-23 05:26 AM
    Hoping someone can help me im trying to theme my folder icons on my 4S, I followed this exactly and this is what is happening.. any ideas? I have FolderIcons 3.0-12 installed from cydia
    you need to add @2x.png

example [email protected]

[email protected]
    2014-02-23 05:29 AM
    Update on the repo is live people.

Might have to uninstall current version to get it. If so. Make sure you make a copy of your custom e7 folder.
    2014-02-23 05:30 AM
    Yes you can get pkgbackup and use their backup/restore tools.
    2014-02-23 05:30 AM
    just take a peace of paper, write all your tweak name.. than restore.. and follow your list and download one by one.. to get a clean setup

there is some way to do it but little bit complicated

Yes you can get pkgbackup and use their backup/restore tools.
    i tried that tool didn't work for me.. don't know why
    2014-02-23 05:31 AM
    icloud restore doesn't do that itunes stuff with corrupt files,right?
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-02-23 05:34 AM
    just take a peace of paper, write all your tweak name.. than restore.. and follow your list and download one by one.. to get a clean setup

Hm well I know it uses a contact in your address book to house the restore data. Maybe it's not syncing through via iCloud.
    2014-02-23 05:36 AM

I guess ill do that. I have invested quite some money in tweaks and I don't want to lose them. Thanks!
    2014-02-23 05:38 AM
    Hm well I know it uses a contact in your address book to house the restore data. Maybe it's not syncing through via iCloud.
    might be also did a lot of search over google couldn't find the anwser of the issue

thats why i all do manually

I guess ill do that. I have invested quite some money in tweaks and I don't want to lose them. Thanks!
    if you purchased some tweak it will be under your cydia account no worry about it
    2014-02-23 05:39 AM
    Settings icons are Killer. Great job Rob and Co!
    2014-02-23 05:42 AM
    Does anybody know where the custom layouts that we've created on HomeScreen Designer are saved? Would like to save these layouts to PC before I do a update & re-jailbreak. Thanks in advance.
    2014-02-23 05:45 AM
    Hemp,

Long time brother. Hope is all well with ya.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2014-02-23 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD