Go to sources.list.d to see for sure what repos are listed. Similarly, you can open cydia.list, located in the same directory, to check if there are any duplicate legacy repos listed. WagGum has given you great advice...
    remove pirate repos like "insanelyi" and or "xsellize" from your sources and then your cydia will work normal
    2014-03-01 08:40 AM
    Thanks Smitbeat, i love the fire lmao 👍 watch out 😂 joke
    2014-03-01 08:41 AM
    Just messing around with some LS ideas. I think a stormtrooper helmet would look clean, if done right.

2014-03-01 08:50 AM
    hi can anyone please show me how to get the theme dock like in the release photos? page 1

and what is WB order should be for a standard setup of the theme. im noticing my icons are different (ie my phone icon and a few others) from the release photos and would like to get them to be like that.

whats the diff between e7 classicdock segments? since there are 2 in WB?

lastly, whats is e7_bars_v2?

thank you team. ( ty bars) ty mmi!
    2014-03-01 09:09 AM
    @barsoverbeats/Rob.... couldn't find you a naked Batwoman pic in my library, but Alfred reminded me I had one of Catwoman.... so i'd thought i'd share that here

EDIT: DAMN MODS AND PG-13 RULES!!
    2014-03-01 09:19 AM
    The dock in the 1st post is built into the wallpaper, you'll need reduce motion turned on in settings/accessibility/... The icons you are looking for are most likely alts that you can find using ifile and going to library/themes/e7 to change them manually, the difference in the classic dock segments is one has "lights" underneath the other does not, and lastly the bars v2 refers to an alternate set of wifi in signal bars. Hope this helps, any other questions you can't find in here (you will want to read a lot) just ask
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2014-03-01 09:21 AM
    Yup it's actually one of NatD's overlays (I think in MJs 3rd post)

And my dynamic shadow is below

Download Screenshot maker pro from the AppStore : )
    Hmm, where can i find this settings in iconomatic., ?
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

archbox
    2014-03-01 09:24 AM
    2014-03-01 09:25 AM
    Hmm, where can i find this settings in iconomatic., ?
    click on " Create Dynamic Shadow" from your iconomatic tweak in Settings
    2014-03-01 09:27 AM
    2014-03-01 09:32 AM
    HELP…
    My iPhone 4s just crashed for the 5th time in the last 2 days since upgrading E7. I had to restore and re-jailbreak from scratch the last 4 times but maybe someone can help.

I was just loading a dynamic shadow tweak I was working on and my phone is stuck on the loading page (Wht Apple icon). It also blinks on and off every 10 seconds or so. I cannot shutdown or restart. The previous 4 times that it crashed was I believe because of an Iconoclasm 3x3 setup.

Thanks again..
    2014-03-01 09:44 AM
    @barsoverbeats/Rob.... couldn't find you a naked Batwoman pic in my library, but Alfred reminded me I had one of Catwoman.... so i'd thought i'd share that here

EDIT: DAMN MODS AND PG-13 RULES!!
    Check PM brother.

Any fans. Thanks Rum, Jeeper, and Papi.

Last edited by G-weezy; 2014-03-01 at 09:50 AM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2014-03-01 09:45 AM
    Night morning afternoon all.. If LS isn't suitable i shall remove .. Thanks all 

Nice!
    can you shere your Facebook icon?
    Last edited by EVO; 2014-03-23 at 06:32 AM.
    2014-03-01 09:55 AM
    HELP…
    My iPhone 4s just crashed for the 5th time in the last 2 days since upgrading E7. I had to restore and re-jailbreak from scratch the last 4 times but maybe someone can help.

I was just loading a dynamic shadow tweak I was working on and my phone is stuck on the loading page (Wht Apple icon). It also blinks on and off every 10 seconds or so. I cannot shutdown or restart. The previous 4 times that it crashed was I believe because of an Iconoclasm 3x3 setup.

Thanks again..
    Can you not put your phone into DFU mode to restore again?

While phone is off insert cable and hold home button at the same time keep holding home button until the screen has the cable and iTunes logo appear (about 3 seconds I believe) hope this is of some help
    Last edited by ThatGuyChris; 2014-03-01 at 10:01 AM.
    2014-03-01 09:56 AM
    Can you not put your phone into DFU mode to restore again?

While phone is off insert cable and hold home button at the same time keep holding home button until the screen has the cable and iTunes logo appear (about 3 seconds I believe) hope this is of some help
    Itunes recognizes the phone but its asking me to restore, factory defaults.
    2014-03-01 10:10 AM
    Itunes recognizes the phone but its asking me to restore, factory defaults.
    Are you not looking at restoring the phone then? If you have iCloud then you won't lose contacts and if photos are saved to your computer and clean restore may be the best option
    2014-03-01 10:14 AM
    Are you not looking at restoring the phone then? If you have iCloud then you won't lose contacts and if photos are saved to your computer and clean restore may be the best option
    Yeah, I guess I have to restore now. I have my contacts and photos saved but have to jailbreak from the start, Ughhh.
    Any ideas why this may be happening? Never went thru this before ios7.
    Last edited by js21; 2014-03-01 at 10:36 AM.
    2014-03-01 10:17 AM
    What tweaks do you have installed?
    2014-03-01 10:38 AM
    What tweaks do you have installed?
    Off the top of my head..
    Bolt
    Iconoclasm
    boozer
    classic dock
    iconomatic
    winterboard
    springtomize 3
    Bytafont2
    SliderKiller

That may be it. The previous 4 times it crashed was when I loaded a 3x3 ios7 configuration from Iconoclasm. Tonight was a dynamic shadow setting from Iconomatic.
    Last edited by js21; 2014-03-01 at 11:48 AM.
    2014-03-01 10:44 AM
    Yeah, I guess I have to restore now. I have my contacts and photos saved but have to jailbreak from the start, Ughhh.
    Any ideas why this may be happening? Never went thru this before ios7.
    It's your 3rd piston
    2014-03-01 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD