User Tag List

thanks B, appreciated..
    Hey B just a thought, i kinda remember lots of people attacked on you back on e6 days, but I know that you're good guy & I'm right about that now
    Keep on doing what best for you B, and it would be easier for us here because of your help
    Squad upzz buddy!!
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-03-11 03:51 AM
    thanks B, appreciated..
    Hey B just a thought, i kinda remember lots of people attacked on you back on e6 days, but I know that you're good guy & I'm right about that now
    Keep on doing what best for you B, and it would be easier for us here because of your help
    Squad upzz buddy!!
    thanks bro for your kinds words, your awesome👊

My popups aren't working properly...maybe someone can shed some light!
    i'm trying to figure out how to enable 😊 no luck for now, ill try again tomorrow
    2014-03-11 03:53 AM
    I have done everything possible. The only thing I can think of is a tweak is conflicting with it but I dont know which would. Just crazy I can't get it to theme. Maybe it's a 4S thing? Who knows.
    Do you have eclipse installed?
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-03-11 03:59 AM
    I saw a bunch of pages back the live battery indicator but it looks like it had bolt also and the numbers changed to the lightning bolt while plugged in, anyone know where to find this?
    2014-03-11 03:59 AM
    What bundle is the photos icon under?
    2014-03-11 04:05 AM
    What bundle is the photos icon under?
    com.apple.mobileslideshow
    2014-03-11 04:07 AM
    com.apple.mobileslideshow

With all the great minds in here, someone will figure out colorkeyboard.
    Last edited by YaBhoyB; 2014-03-11 at 04:11 AM.
    2014-03-11 04:08 AM
    Do you have eclipse installed?
    nope.

here's my list
    App info
    ifile
    Barel
    CC controls
    classicdock
    Dockshift
    Foldercustomizer
    Groovylock
    Hideme7
    Homescreendesigner
    Iconomatic
    Messages customizer
    Winterboard
    Zepplin

I have uninstalled bloard and reinstalled it, to only remove it again. Same for CKB. both times removing any left .plists and doing an iclean. I want to find where the ios keyboard is on the phone at least to take a peak, but I am always weary to mess around with that stuff.
    2014-03-11 04:15 AM
    To all here
    Smitbeat just posted link to some wallies on twitter, quite nice.

https://twitter.com/idevicewall/stat...70041396465665

https://twitter.com/idevicewall/stat...69428969390080
    2014-03-11 04:26 AM
    I love everyone's work. I like the sharing. Schnedi, he's a beast. Been on these threads for a long time gracing us with subtle, smooth, sophisticated tweaks to make our phones look tight.

Bacardi, helps out as well. Helped me out a few times with a bunch of overlays to help out with Ezra, e6, e7.

Continue on bros. Keep on clicking till the fingers fall off. We will be here to enjoy with ya.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2014-03-11 04:29 AM
    nope.

here's my list
    App info
    ifile
    Barel
    CC controls
    classicdock
    Dockshift
    Foldercustomizer
    Groovylock
    Hideme7
    Homescreendesigner
    Iconomatic
    Messages customizer
    Winterboard
    Zepplin

I have uninstalled bloard and reinstalled it, to only remove it again. Same for CKB. both times removing any left .plists and doing an iclean. I want to find where the ios keyboard is on the phone at least to take a peak, but I am always weary to mess around with that stuff.
    Search for any residual files via IFile and delete them.
    Last edited by prymeh; 2014-03-11 at 04:55 AM.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-03-11 04:51 AM
    Could someone please tell me why every one of my iWidgets and lockscreen widgets/cydgets are 5 hours off? It's been like this since I updated to 7.0.6. I didn't save my SHSH blobs and I heard you can't get them anymore after Apple stops signing them. Am I just SOL until I update again?

2014-03-11 04:53 AM
    Could someone please tell me why every one of my iWidgets and lockscreen widgets/cydgets are 5 hours off? It's been like this since I updated to 7.0.6. I didn't save my SHSH blobs and I heard you can't get them anymore after Apple stops signing them. Am I just SOL until I update again?

Try to remove the widget, go to your clock in settings and do a resync with the right Time Zone and then add the widget.

There are some widgets that allow you the customization of GMT which you set different from your phone.
    2014-03-11 05:11 AM

Most .plists still remain even though tweaks are unistalled via Cydia.
    Mors Ab Alto
    2014-03-11 05:12 AM
    Try to remove the widget, go to your clock in settings and do a resync with the right Time Zone and then add the widget.

There are some widgets that allow you the customization of GMT which you set different from your phone.
    I've tried that, I've tried pretty much everything over the last few days except a restore. For some reason, iWidgets, LockHTML3 & Cydget are all picking up the same wrong time
    2014-03-11 05:14 AM
    Where can I get that widget in the first pic
    Got it from this thread.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6820305
    2014-03-11 05:17 AM
    You know me I love everyone. I don't want it complicate at all. Anyways respect goes to all folks here. This is a community and love it here. That is all!! 😜👍👍
    2014-03-11 05:21 AM
    I've tried that, I've tried pretty much everything over the last few days except a restore. For some reason, iWidgets, LockHTML3 & Cydget are all picking up the same wrong time
    This is with any and all widgets?

can you look into your config.js of one of your widgets and see if you have "var GMT=" set to a different time or the option with any of your tweaks?
    One more thing i would do is also check the settings of Widget weather if you have it install.
    2014-03-11 05:21 AM
    My popups aren't working properly...maybe someone can shed some light!
    Neither are mine. Here is my setup ATM thx to everyone involved
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394511761.600568.jpg
    2014-03-11 05:22 AM
    aw man looks sweet...mine it apply good. just when i open up an app like tweetbot looks like chit...i dont know why..i got unchecked the tint keyboard on eclipse and i think is the only tweak i got that use the keyboard... anyone know why?
    the CKs looks good just on springboar

im on 5S

Mine works normally. Do you have other tweaks that affect the keyboard, maybe UIcolors or bloard or something?

Last edited by ogkikz; 2014-03-11 at 05:42 AM.
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg
    2014-03-11 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD