Really? I was unaware of that lol.
    There are reasons I left certain elements in the main.js.

All I ask is that you get you facts straight before publicly instulting someone's work.
    IF you meant your version, then say your version.
    Taking up a little less space in this thread wouldn't hurt either.
    when you do something you need to make it clean, if you do for ip5 only well remove the unnecessary files for ip4 from everywhere on your widget theme

and people won't ask million of question in the threads, will be better for you an for the others

if i make to much space in the thread to help people, well your free to leave 👍 loool
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-03-11 at 09:12 PM.
    2014-03-11 05:09 PM
    Just rename file to I[email protected] then activate on top winterboard
    Did this but badge still not working .
    2014-03-11 05:12 PM
    Can u give a picture using springtomize3 about this. Thx a lot
    Just go into Springtomize3. Click on Folders. Then turn on the options for "Transparent Background" and "Unblurred Icon".
    2014-03-11 05:13 PM
    Yeah I do but I forgot to add it after updating to 7.0.6. I guess I'll stick with that then. Thanks
    2014-03-11 05:16 PM
    Schnedi can you share this Wallpaper, or was it shared already ?, searched but didn't see it .
    Hi

I used Schnedi's Badges. I downloaded classicbadges and copy Schnedi's Files in Themes and activate it in Winterboard. The Badge is blue but not in the Right Corner. It is in the middle of the Right Side. Can anyone help me to get this in the Right Corner ?
    2014-03-11 05:19 PM
    Schnedi can you share this Wallpaper, or was it shared already ?, searched but didn't see it .
    here it is The Alps Wallpaper by zomx on deviantART

not sure but i think that method doesn't work right. use ClassicBadges and should work

I used Schnedi's Badges. I downloaded classicbadges and copy Schnedi's Files in Themes and activate it in Winterboard. The Badge is blue but not in the Right Corner. It is in the middle of the Right Side. Can anyone help me to get this in the Right Corner ?
    are you using any other tweak to modify the badges?
    2014-03-11 05:36 PM

Hi

Yes use classic badge it works...did you use boover?
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-03-11 at 05:54 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-03-11 05:45 PM
    VagRounded IOS7 I think.
    That's what the boss uses. Tho he has dabbled with throwing on that classic Avenir jaunt at times, hell me too, ****'s CLEAN LOL!

Any way to purchase the e6 icons? Not available to install on 5s.
    I can talk to the boss and see if you can still make a donation for the repo and grab the icons.

Do you already have the beta repo?

If so, you should continue to receive updates. The beta repo will also always be updated prior to the mmi repo, so it's best to just stick with it.
    ^THIS. Thanks for coming correct with that PRO-TIP Chris. Do the dam thing!

MORNING ELITES, let me hear that SQUAD UP one time!
    2014-03-11 05:51 PM
    searching for something i found some jaku icons and i liked them. so i decided to make my own shape and overlay...

shape and iconomatic

Badges by Schnedi

Statusbar wifi and signal

original created by @grisoxxl for android

PSDs for the iconomatic and badges.
    Schnedi can i have your plinst from the classic badge?
    2014-03-11 05:54 PM
    Squad up, sir!!!
    2014-03-11 05:54 PM
    Still wondering if someone can tell me where I can find the lockscreens? I downloaded the package and the widgets are there and work but I can't find the lockscreens? I don't know where to look.
    2014-03-11 05:56 PM
    here it is The Alps Wallpaper by zomx on deviantART

not sure but i think that method doesn't work right. use ClassicBadges and should work

are you using any other tweak to modify the badges?
    Thanks for the Wallpaper, Badge is working fine, i just realized i had ClassicBadge checked above it in WinterBoard .
    2014-03-11 05:57 PM
    Carplay with IOS 7.1:

2014-03-11 05:59 PM
    2014-03-11 06:02 PM
    This is me today... Thanks to all the creators!!
    Oh and could someone make a clock icon for me using Schendi's overlay? Thanks a lot!!
    2014-03-11 06:12 PM
    searching for something i found some jaku icons and i liked them. so i decided to make my own shape and overlay...

shape and iconomatic

Badges by Schnedi

Statusbar wifi and signal

original created by @grisoxxl for android

PSDs for the iconomatic and badges.
    Schnedi .. I think the statusbar zip is messed up by nothing is showing up in the folder after I extracted it
    2014-03-11 06:15 PM
    Me today nice a simp!
    Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-shot2.png
    Eli7e Your Better iOS Graphic Source-shot1.png

Stay eli7e peeps!
    2014-03-11 06:15 PM
    Still wondering if someone can tell me where I can find the lockscreens? I downloaded the package and the widgets are there and work but I can't find the lockscreens? I don't know where to look.
    Do you have GroovyLock or LockHTML3 installed? Either of those are needed to use the Lockscreens. Heavily Animated Lockscreens with transitions and the likes are gonna require LockHTML3, but all of the Lockscreens included in Elite7 are made to work just fine in GroovyLock. Thanks for being Elite with us!

Carplay with IOS 7.1:
    Oh man that is TOO freakin funny, made my morning!

Me today nice a simp!
    Stay eli7e peeps!
    CLASSY as usual brother, stay eli7e, stay classy and do the dam thing as always!
    2014-03-11 06:21 PM
    Why are people even using the jaku iconomatic , it makes eli7e look ugly
    2014-03-11 06:23 PM
    Can some one please please !!! Help me or show me how to change or rename the icleaner app thank you and advance!!!
    2014-03-11 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.