I'm a young guy...just saying.
    2014-03-12 02:52 AM
    still playing with shapes, signal, wifi and zeppelin...

i know i know... it doesn't look eli7e and its' too ugly

Looks nice but is that Aura theme icon mask?
    2014-03-12 02:54 AM
    I'm an *******! 😜
    2014-03-12 02:54 AM
    thanks bro 👊 i like positive people & i wish everyone can be like you and some other people in here.. unfortunately is not the case, but it's doesn't bother me, because since e6 i never took anything personal, and never give a ( you what a mean ) thats why it happening to me 😂

anyway brother i will always help and share stuff no matter the situation in here.. i will never give up, maybe i will watch the thread for a bite 😊

but this issue with people and i.. not sure it will end.. don't forget this sentence brother.. when we jump on elite8 maybe next year.. it will be the same..

stay eli7e and ill keep doing what i do.. even people don't like my opinion.. it's there problem.. not mine 👍

I'm an *******! 😜
    you are what? pimp? lool
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-03-12 at 03:19 AM.
    2014-03-12 02:59 AM
    I'm an old guy too ya know...
    40+?
    2014-03-12 02:59 AM
    Looks nice but is that Aura theme icon mask?
    lol
    2014-03-12 03:00 AM
    I'm a young guy...just saying.
    There are really smsrt youngsters in here as well
    2014-03-12 03:00 AM
    40+?
    definitely my friend...
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-03-12 03:02 AM
    definitely my friend...
    i always thought that the number 95 at the end of your username was the year that you born lool
    2014-03-12 03:03 AM
    Hey Schnedi....do you have a site/ dump spot where you store all your widgets? Did I miss the link?

Or is it scattered through out the thread?

I know a few have attempted to collect and upload your mods but I feel like I have only 1/8th of what you've shared!

Great work to you and all who has shared. Especially the architect of this awesome theme.
    2014-03-12 03:03 AM
    50+ here and still love gadgets and tinkering...
    2014-03-12 03:04 AM
    Hey Schnedi....do you have a site/ dump spot where you store all your widgets? Did I miss the link?

Or is it scattered through out the thread?

I know a few have attempted to collect and upload your mods but I feel like I have only 1/8th of what you've shared!

Great work to you and all who has shared. Especially the architect of this awesome theme.
    check page 723 you will see the link
    2014-03-12 03:06 AM
    i always thought that the number 95 at the end of your username was the year that you born lool
    haha no B, way older than that my friend

50+ here and still love gadgets and tinkering...
    seriously dude? you beat me to it....
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-03-12 at 03:08 AM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-03-12 03:06 AM
    I'm glad I choice this theme
    best off

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394586722.084401.jpg
    2014-03-12 03:12 AM
    This must be Keyboard week, "Hipjot" Keyboard beta has been released .
    2014-03-12 03:12 AM
    thanks bro 👊 i like positive people & i wish everyone can be like you and some other people in here.. unfortunately is not the case, but it's doesn't bother me, because since e6 i never took anything personal, and never give a ( you what a mean ) thats why it happening to me 😂

anyways brother i will always help and share stuff no matter the situation in here.. i will never give up, maybe i will watch the thread for a bite 😊

but this issue with people and i.. not sure it will end.. don't forget this sentence brother.. when we jump on elite8 maybe next year.. it will be the same..

stay eli7e and ill keep doing what i do.. even people don't like my opinion.. it's there problem.. not mine 👍

Originally Posted by iMpire
    I'm an *******! 😜
    you are what? pimp? lool

Yes yes I am lol😜
    2014-03-12 03:15 AM
    deleted

How I'm rolling tonight. Glad to have some baseball back, even if it is Spring Training!

Anyone know what widget this is?
    2014-03-12 03:15 AM
    There are really smsrt youngsters in here as well
    There are definitely some really smart younger people in here. I think we've got people of every age on this thread. I'm hoping that I fall in the middle of the road at this point, 34. Just old enough to miss so much technology being taught in School. Too bad, but I'll continue to learn regardless.

I can't thank everyone here enough. I sat back and just read along with e6, trying to learn as much as I could. Now with e7 I'm trying to contribute a little more and gain a better understanding of the coding.

There are honestly so many great people in this community. I feel like sometimes we miss that and don't appreciate each other. The day could come (and maybe sooner than we think) that the exploits will be gone, or to difficult to find and all of this will be over. I hope that's not the case, but it could happen.

My point is, we need to enjoy these moments while we can. Everyone has different opinions of what is ascetically pleasing, and all different levels of design expertise. Regardless we all have the same goal, to make our phones look as cool as possible for our taste.

Sorry for the long rant, but felt the need.

Stay Elite y'all! And don't forget to #SquadUp!
    2014-03-12 03:20 AM
    It work perfectly! Thanks!

Do I still need color badges tweak?
    Nah, get rid of it.
    2014-03-12 03:20 AM
    This must be Keyboard week, "Hipjot" Keyboard beta has been released .

pretty dope keyboard holy crap!!
    2014-03-12 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD