User Tag List

Arite enough with the wise cracks on the Spanish speaking. Si, no habla ingles en this forum, but he did translate for us, and his words meant well. Love that we Elites span the globe, it's a beautiful thing!��
    Agreed. Post edited.
    2014-03-14 04:19 AM
    Agreed. Post edited.
    Thanks brother
    2014-03-14 04:21 AM
    Arite enough with the wise cracks on the Spanish speaking. Si, no habla ingles en this forum, but he did translate for us, and his words meant well. Love that we Elites span the globe, it's a beautiful thing!🙌
    Nobody got wise at all, Macciti removes those posts as do most other sites. If you enjoy reading Spanish move to Spain.
    2014-03-14 04:22 AM
    Yes.
    Put this in themes and activate in WB (at the top)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bce2w9njttnlvd/MLB-zip.zip

Interestingly, that's a Jaku icon in there that I just can't get rid of.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-03-14 04:25 AM
    What's wrong with speaking Spanish? I know most people here speak English but I am a native Spanish speaker and English is my second language. I know there is people that don't understand it, but no need to be mean or unmannered about it.
    Last edited by Jennimoaddict; 2014-03-14 at 04:28 AM.
    2014-03-14 04:26 AM
    About Schnedi....

We all appreciate him greatly for sharing so much, there's no question about that. I will say that having friends that make icons, themes, art ect they don't appreciate having their work shared on another themes thread.

Everyone has the right to do what they want with what they find but it's almost like bitemyapple offering themes for free. I prefer to support the people that take the time to make these themes but I won't share things from another theme.

Once again...Schnedi I want to thank you for sharing
    2014-03-14 04:28 AM
    thanks, I'm not sure I get what you mean
    Hey bro how to do you convert clock to 12hr from your LS you've shared earlier?
    2014-03-14 04:30 AM
    What's wrong with speaking Spanish? I know most people here speak English but I am a native Spanish speaker and English is my second language. I know there is people that don't understand it, but no need to be mean or unmannered about it.
    Nobody was mean to anyone. There is nothing wrong with speaking Spanish. If I go to a forum in another language I am expected to abide by it. If you are born in the USA then English should be your primary language as the entire infrastructure is based in it.
    2014-03-14 04:35 AM
    If people want to speak another language it shouldn't be a problem. Not everyone on this forum is from the US
    2014-03-14 04:37 AM
    Thanks to Schnedi for his mods
    Last edited by TheBigKing; 2014-03-14 at 04:45 AM.
    2014-03-14 04:40 AM
    If people want to speak another language it shouldn't be a problem. Not everyone on this forum is from the US
    The forum is US based 😉. Find a forum in your native language if it becomes an issue I guess?
    2014-03-14 04:42 AM
    Nobody was mean to anyone. There is nothing wrong with speaking Spanish. If I go to a forum in another language I am expected to abide by it. If you are born in the USA then English should be your primary language as the entire infrastructure is based in it.
    But some people overreact when someone talks Spanish though,
    But I know what you mean
    2014-03-14 04:50 AM
    also he did translate in english.. this is a good thing 😉😊

well if people have problem with that.. they just copy and paste to google translator themselves and see what he said lmao
    2014-03-14 04:50 AM
    If you are born in the USA then English should be your primary language as the entire infrastructure is based in it.
    I can feel the patriotism oozing from this post.
    2014-03-14 04:51 AM
    Put this in themes and activate in WB (at the top)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bce2w9njttnlvd/MLB-zip.zip

Interestingly, that's a Jaku icon in there that I just can't get rid of.
    This did work. I'm not sure why mine didn't. Anyway, I changed it to the Mets icon.
    Toned it down just a little but you all may come to realize, my basic setup doesn't change much lol

Attachment 661778
    Red did you read my PM ?
    I can feel the patriotism oozing from this post.
    #2MUCHPATRIOTISM4U lol

I'm kidding (;
    2014-03-14 04:53 AM
    People get frustrated enough in English here so adding multiple languages just multiplies it. If I didn't speak it and needed help I would become very upset lol. Sorry if it came across as anything sinister it was not my intention.

Raaj's "English" peeps burned my Capitol city lol jk jk jk
    2014-03-14 04:53 AM
    This did work. I'm not sure why mine didn't. Anyway, I changed it to the Mets icon.
    Enjoy. MLB's At Bat icon is awful IMO.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-03-14 04:59 AM
    TGIF

dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2014-03-14 04:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD