True you don't anymore meth. What version did you have and carrier?
    i had t-mobiles 4s,i can not do anything without it
    2014-03-20 01:48 AM
    hey man can u fixed the folder with the rainbow and the widget and upload it??
    2014-03-20 01:50 AM
    Can you share your icon layout?? tia
    here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xfsiyg0fco0qav/3by4.plist
    2014-03-20 01:51 AM
    You could use Drifters Status Shadow iWidget and add rainbow to it.

Here.. https://app.box.com/s/ta5kv8sfqze7qd6dpkqu
    hey man can u fixed the folder with the rainbow and the widget and upload it??
    2014-03-20 01:52 AM
    i had t-mobiles 4s,i can not do anything without it
    PM'd you
    2014-03-20 01:53 AM
    Please tell me this is for HSD.
    2014-03-20 01:53 AM
    yeah and i never did anything on this forum,i even do not have an iphone and i am still here
    just saying
    yes bro, i won't give thanks because i said "do not quote", you did lmaoo, joke broski i'm kidding, we all know that you helping also, your the best 👊
    2014-03-20 01:56 AM
    yes bro, i won't give thanks because i said "do not quote", you did lmaoo, joke broski i'm kidding, we all know that you helping also, your the best ��
    no it is not about thanx and gold status,nevermind
    i was never good enought to be recognized
    2014-03-20 02:03 AM
    no it is not about thanx and gold status,nevermind
    i was never good enought to be recognized
    bro i remember from ezra2 thread since i know you, your very helpfull, that was just a example of teddydiesel ( Matt ) smr_95 deserve, you deserve the gold and many others.. but honestly for me nothing changes Gold or not i always been the same person from last year, i don't even count my thanks or how many people like my stuff.. i'm just glad to help and share stuff.. i don't want anything else

hate me or love me, this will not change anything in my personal life to

be positive and stay elite 👊
    2014-03-20 02:10 AM
    I thought I would ask this here as there is a lot of knowledge in this thread.

After using iLex RAT I was able to clean my phone and remove all cydia applications and started to reload everything, where everything was working dandy. Well now after a reboot it seems all my Apple system icons/programs are gone from the screen. There is no searching spotlight for them, and when I hook up to iFunbox, all I see is MobilePhone.app in System Applications. Any help would be appreciated prior to me losing what little of a JB I have left and installing 7.1. I am running a 5s on 7.06.

Thanks.

Edit: Would anyone be willing to zip up their System Applications folder and upload to a host so I could get? You could PM information.
    That won't work. They are UDID identified and using someone else's will put you in a boot loop from hell.
    2014-03-20 02:10 AM
    bro i remember from ezra2 thread since i know you, your very helpfull, that was just a example of teddydiesel ( Matt ) smr_95 deserve, you deserve the gold and many others.. but honestly for me nothing changes Gold or not i always been the same person from last year, i don't even count my thanks or how many people like my stuff.. i'm just glad to help and share stuff.. i don't want anything else

be positive and stay elite ��
    i hear you ,same here
    2014-03-20 02:12 AM
    iconomatic layout?

btw i saw some requests about my icono layout for iconoclasm, sorry but i use HomescreenDesigner

--------------------------------

today.

Anyone know if she's shared this LS yet? I haven't been around as much lately. THANKS
    2014-03-20 02:13 AM
    Thanks to all the creators!

2014-03-20 02:13 AM
    very nice widget
    2014-03-20 02:24 AM
    My HS today

Nice dock
    Please share. Thank
    2014-03-20 02:25 AM
    I love you (no Homo ) and many other here too, all are a GREAT TEAM together!!! Thanks that you all are here, its many fun
    2014-03-20 02:26 AM
    es que quiero tenerlo solo para mi. de momento.

iguyal te lo paso luego por privado

i can't see any Jellylock in the quoted image... Lol

here you go

JellyLock v5

PSD included in the zip
    nvm i found it. here goes the post for whoever wants it as well
    2014-03-20 02:29 AM
    PM'd you
    your inbox is full i quess
    2014-03-20 02:42 AM
    Thx to all.

2014-03-20 02:43 AM
    Lol his real name is Matt, he's been great help for me too, and everyone of you I believe
    I also believe Teddy aka (Matt) deserves gold he is a great person there are very few people I would call a friend from here but he is definitely one. He has always been willing to help me or anyone here for that matter.
    2014-03-20 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD