New iconomatic in progress
    for black mode
    Yeah man
    2014-03-24 08:07 PM
    Suup guys
    thanks Paule & cTn

Mate....please share Beautiful lock and widget...thx in advance.
    2014-03-24 08:10 PM
    Hi guys, how can i adjust these icon stay close like that pic? I was use iconoclasm and choose the layout Elite 7 ( 5x3 ) but not like that pic, also i was try Springtomize 3 and choose the layout columns 3, row 5 then still is not like these icon on that pic .

You can see my icon nearly the status bar than that pic i quoted .

A good day guys !

P/s : In my attached pic i used iconoclasm with the layout 5x3 Elite 7 and Extras layout is the same.
    okey first of all iconoclasm layout maker not supporting ios7 anymore

so Iconoclasm layout you need to take it from cydia or ask someone that is on ios6 that he can create one plist for you

for my personal opinion.. there is so many icon layout in cydia.. and people don't know how to calculate the space between each icons and divide the pixels with the number of icons.. plus the position X & Y

iconoclasm & homescreendesigner are paid tweak from cydia ( but for my personal opinion i like HomeScreenDesigner, because you can create your own icon layout without asking anyone,there is some extra features also, i have no issue at all

i was using springtomize on ios6 by spacing the icons.. but i didn't like it

i only use springtomize3 to reduce my icons size at 90% on my SB

i hate when the icons look big

hope that can help you
    2014-03-24 08:11 PM
    can u share your LS widget ? pls

and that LS wallpaper pls ty
    Hey its Superchronus in cydia. You can edit all the weather, size, make it glow, etc 99 cents.

You can use cydget or lockhtml3
    2014-03-24 08:15 PM
    FTM 😬

Can someone please tell me how can i get the lockscreen (not the widget) love the overlay at the bottom.and is there any tweak allows you swipe up to unlock your phone?thanks
    2014-03-24 08:19 PM
    okey first of all iconoclasm layout maker not supporting ios7 anymore

so Iconoclasm layout you need to take it from cydia or ask someone that is on ios6 that he can create one plist for you

for my personal opinion.. there is so many icon layout in cydia.. and people don't know how to calculate the space between each icons and divide the pixels with the number of icons.. plus the position X & Y

iconoclasm & homescreendesigner are paid tweak from cydia ( but for my personal opinion i like HomeScreenDesigner, because you can create your own icon layout without asking anyone,there is some extra features also, i have no issue at all

i was using springtomize on ios6 by spacing the icons.. but i didn't like it

i only use springtomize3 to reduce my icons size at 90% on my SB

i hate when the icons look big

hope that can help you
    Hi Bacardi,

Thank you for your good advice, i will buy HD and try later if ST 3 not fix my thing, once again.

I much appreciated for your help, really useful for me Bacardi. Now i can sleep well and will try it tmrr. Midnight in my time .

Have a great day mate !
    2014-03-24 08:20 PM
    Enjoy!! Credit to...... I'm not sure, just tweaked it😬👊

LS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u1ggx2vq97gc7u7/LS%20Noki.zip

WALL

Use your own, or⬇️

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbjbnvvmf0s3z6x/IMG_1037.zip

Any chance of modding this to have no weather at all ,looks good BTW just want to use forecast instead
    TIA
    2014-03-24 08:21 PM
    what are most of you guys using for your LS widgets ? Groovylock, cydget or lockhtml3?
    2014-03-24 08:23 PM
    Slightly modded sb
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395685511.720336.jpg

what are most of you guys using for your LS widgets ? Groovylock, cydget or lockhtml3?

I prefer lockhtml3 😜
    2014-03-24 08:25 PM
    I'll switch it up. Right now I'm on a groovylock kick.
    2014-03-24 08:35 PM
    Could someone tell me how did you change your Whatsapp icon? The bundle name is WhatsApp.app and id is net.whatsapp.WhatsApp but I have no idea what do I rename the custom icon to?? Could I get a simple step-by-step guide please? I somehow managed to change one icon but I have no luck with whatsapp icon...
    2014-03-24 08:39 PM
    what about using widgets enabled in lockhtml3? or do ppl not do that?
    2014-03-24 08:42 PM
    what about using widgets enabled in lockhtml3? or do ppl not do that?
    I've been using Cydget for the last month or so and just this week switched it to a widget through lockhtml3. Works very nice for me, not a fan of groovylock it does the job but I find it restrictive. I much prefer lockhtml3's behaviour and options.
    2014-03-24 08:45 PM
    Slightly modded sb
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395685511.720336.jpg

I prefer lockhtml3 😜
    I prefer Groovylock 😝 lol
    2014-03-24 08:47 PM
    where can I change the battery png´s in the statusbar? in which folder?
    2014-03-24 08:48 PM
    I think jato_bz can he is on twitter mutch

Me Atm Attachment 663369
    Hi Danny how you doing brotha
    2014-03-24 08:48 PM
    @UNLOCKZ: Thanks...I found in the settings from Eclipse.

But I need to know, where to put the Statusbar Battery Percentage png´s to theme them! apple.springboard.com? Or where?
    You need Alkaline Tweak.
    2014-03-24 09:03 PM
    Hey guys. Im trying to use the Indicadores v7 where do I move it? Its for the wifi/signal
    2014-03-24 09:06 PM
    Hey guys. Im trying to use the Indicadores v7 where do I move it? Its for the wifi/signal
    To winterboard
    2014-03-24 09:10 PM
    To winterboard

Ty, so some of these iWidget themes in here, could i move them to groovy lock and use them there?

Cydget is buggy, and lockhtml3 has a delay sometimes.
    2014-03-24 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD