Please supply your weather code so I can check this out.
    Either CAXX0743 or CAQC0026. Name is different but it's the same city. I get the same issue with either of 'em.
    2014-01-28 02:39 AM
    No weather locations work for me
    Yahoo or Accuweather
    Finding swiping from the top very unresponsive and had a safe mode already.
    A bit buggy
    Please provide your code and tweaks you have running. And/or crashlog

My device just shows the wallpaper blurred. and nothing else. it all appears fine in the settings and files. but there is nothing on the lockscreen.
    Would help if your provided what device, and tweaks you have.

I'm experiencing issues with the middle button occasionally and the bottom button doesn't work at all. No matter how they are set. Also if using passcode touch unlock doesn't work. Would like to see regular twitter app as well. Hopeful on update fix soon. Using on iPhone 5, 7.0.4
    Regular twitter app is coming. Please list tweaks you are using.

Either CAXX0743 or CAQC0026. Name is different but it's the same city. I get the same issue with either of 'em.
    Strange I do see this issue of NA on the weather description. This is a first i've ever seen that. So i'm going through the api.

As for functionality no change in ConceptLS still works great.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-28 at 02:47 AM.
    2014-01-28 02:39 AM
    Strange I do see this issue of NA on the weather description. This is a first i've ever seen that. So i'm going through the api.

As for functionality no change in ConceptLS still works great.
    Yeah I just checked again, it didn't crash this time. No idea why it was earlier...
    2014-01-28 02:49 AM
    Nice, getting this from Cydia now .
    2014-01-28 02:52 AM
    I have disabled groovylock and nothing else is on my lock screen. I read the info for purchasing conceptLS and no where on there states doesn't work with touch id. In last 5 mins phone has crashed twice. I've sent you a crash log.
    2014-01-28 02:53 AM
    I have disabled groovylock and nothing else is on my lock screen. I read the info for purchasing conceptLS and no where on there states doesn't work with touch id. In last 5 mins phone has crashed twice. I've sent you a crash log.
    Well its a bit of a security issue if I bypass the biometric system. I thought that would make sense. Just as you cannot open an app if you have passcode set. this would be a flaw and anyone could access your phone without your password/fingerprint.
    2014-01-28 02:57 AM
    No, that's all i did and then it worked.... Sorry :-)
    2014-01-28 03:00 AM
    Ok I have found the issue and will be addressed immediately. I am going to wait to see if any other issues come up. (Yours is the only valid issue i've received out of a lot of emails.)

Here is a fix for you, a temp fix, but it is a fix.

In the weather.js located in System/Library/LockCydgets/ConceptLS/js/weather.js open it in ifile and find this line

html.push('<div class="desc">' + json.StandardObservation.text + '</div>');

and replace it with html.push('<div class="desc">' + JSON.stringify(json.HourlyForecasts[0].wDesc) + '</div>');

for now it will show "" around the description. This all will be fixed in the update, thanks for your help.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-28 at 03:10 AM.
    2014-01-28 03:01 AM
    Facebook allows me to open it. Tweetbot and email won't let me though. Oh well you still make great work anyways. Maybe it will work down the line. Sorry not disabling touch id cause I have alot of tweaks I've purchased that need touch id
    2014-01-28 03:15 AM
    June do you have a video showing ConceptLS in action ?.
    2014-01-28 03:15 AM
    June do you have a video showing ConceptLS in action ?.
    It is coming. I don't make videos, I make themes/tweaks
    2014-01-28 03:17 AM
    After a little research and disabling some tweaks CLS is running GREAT!!! Thanks June, appreciated as usual.
    2014-01-28 03:18 AM
    i want this to work so badly i bought display recorder just so you (june) can see for yourself,I'm not asking for a refund cause ill wait till it gets sorted,but i want to know your opinion on whats happening.
    iphone 5

and these are the tweaks I've got installed and active winter board themes
    ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)-img_0296.pngConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)-img_0297.png

I feel guilty to pile this onto you cause this thread has exploded in such a short space of time , but like i said i really want this to work.
    its 01:20 am now; the wifes going to go mad with me, told her id be up to bed in a bit,,,that was three hours ago.

2014-01-28 03:21 AM
    I see no need to refund you. The package you purchased works as described. Plus I never ever will refund someone who has stolen packages on their phone.

Sorry for your loss, but maybe it will teach you to remove this piracy from your phone.
    What piracy? Does your package give you acces to my phone or something?
    2014-01-28 03:22 AM
    After a little research and disabling some tweaks CLS is running GREAT!!! Thanks June, appreciated as usual.
    Awesome!!! Can you explain what tweaks you were having issues with?

Um yes I have a full list of everything you have on your phone.. Because you emailed me from cydia. As a developer I get to see what you have just incase you didn't purchase my package. Also shows me whos package you did steal.

So yea no refund sorry. Maybe all that stolen stuff is causing you issues. who knows.
    2014-01-28 03:29 AM
    So is conceptls compatible with the iPhone 5s?
    2014-01-28 03:31 AM
    i want this to work so badly i bought display recorder just so you (june) can see for yourself,I'm not asking for a refund cause ill wait till it gets sorted,but i want to know your opinion on whats happening.
    iphone 5

and these are the tweaks I've got installed and active winter board themes
    ConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)-img_0296.pngConceptLS iOS7 Cydget (Unlike no other lockscreen available)-img_0297.png

I feel guilty to pile this onto you cause this thread has exploded in such a short space of time , but like i said i really want this to work.
    its 01:20 am now; the wifes going to go mad with me, told her id be up to bed in a bit,,,that was three hours ago.

My advice go spend time with your wife. Then come back tomorrow and we can start disabling tweaks. Did you read the first post. Seems like im repeating alot 'If you have an info.plist you need to turn it off'

I don't have this issue and many others don't either. So it is something installed on your phone.

So is conceptls compatible with the iPhone 5s?
    Yes
    2014-01-28 03:33 AM
    It's compatible for iPhone 5s but you have to disable Touch ID, which that is a main feature for iPhone 5s
    Ummm. June I've no idea how that 15gigs of ummmm adult videos got onto my phone. I swear.
    Ok I have found the issue and will be addressed immediately. I am going to wait to see if any other issues come up. (Yours is the only valid issue i've received out of a lot of emails.)

Here is a fix for you, a temp fix, but it is a fix.

In the weather.js located in System/Library/LockCydgets/ConceptLS/js/weather.js open it in ifile and find this line

html.push('<div class="desc">' + json.StandardObservation.text + '</div>');

and replace it with html.push('<div class="desc">' + JSON.stringify(json.HourlyForecasts[0].wDesc) + '</div>');

for now it will show "" around the description. This all will be fixed in the update, thanks for your help.
    That seems to work, thanks dude!
    2014-01-28 03:34 AM
355 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.