Hey peoples, first let me thank you for hard work keeping us up to date, fixing our problems and doing your best to resolve our issues... With that being said, since jailbreaking my ipad mini nothing having to do with winterboard works, despite everyone claiming they are ios 7 compatible. I have been looking on forums and read articles and even blogged some blogs, still no answers. I recently tried my luck with statusbars7 and to nobodies surprise, it doesn't work. Please help, if this is a stupid question, just give me the dunce hat and some kind of relief and I will be a very happy camper. Thanx
    2014-02-02 08:29 AM
    Dont feel bad..I have an iPad Air....and I cant get anything to work that I have tried..Themes dont work, statusbar mods dont work...The ONLY thing I got working was a Captain America shield spinner for when programs load...thats it
    2014-02-11 02:11 AM
    So, I keep seeing people say they have working themes and such for the iPhone 5s. If that's true, then why the difference with the iPad AIR? I have a theme from the iOS 5 and 6 days that I'd like to bring over to current devices.
    2014-02-11 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD