Yeah, and that's why I don't use Apples Stock weather because it's horrible. And every weather I've used has accuweather or weather.com WITH the option of using Yahoo instead. It's currently heavy snow, with Atleast 2 inches of snow in the last hour, and yahoo says " cloudy ". Lol
    Who uses weather.com?

I hear that, brutha!!

This is how i'm going to quote you from now on..

Ive already done a GPS LS and sales did not go through the roof lmao. You guys have no idea the amount of people who don't use location services. Its not necessary and I have sales numbers to prove it. Not an assumption. As you have. I'm done replying on this nonsense. Krima is on my twitter now talking about more nonsense. Geez

PS no lag when sending messages either. My phone must be special sorry.

Yeah, and that's why I don't use Apples Stock weather because it's horrible. And every weather I've used has accuweather or weather.com WITH the option of using Yahoo instead. It's currently heavy snow, with Atleast 2 inches of snow in the last hour, and yahoo says " cloudy ". Lol
    My email is [email protected] send me an email and Ill refund and take you off the repo. No reason you should pay for something that doesn't work for you.

Goes for anyone else that the weather does not show correct for Yahoo. I have no problem doing this. A lot easier than redesigning my code for another weather service.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-14 at 04:06 AM.
    2014-02-14 03:46 AM
    Ive already done a GPS LS and sales did not go through the roof lmao. You guys have no idea the amount of people who don't use location services. Its not necessary and I have sales numbers to prove it.
    Never implied sales would DIP without it or that you couldn't have GREAT sales numbers without it.. Just that even MORE would be interested. I hear from MANY who'd want this in your stuff, bro. And just because one GPS LS didn't do well for you doesn't mean it was the GPS part that made sales the same or worse than your WOEID ones.

Adding the Yahoo JSON call and getting GPS coordinates from my phone, and parsing the return results - takes me about 30 minutes to add to any widget. And I'm a rank noob at coding compared to you, my friend. Most popular LS widgets have WOEID and GPS both as options. Easy to code in my experience. I'm even willing to help if you want. Your time is valuable.. I understand that.

I won't mention this stuff anymore if it bothers you that much. Wasn't my intent. Moving on..

PS no lag when sending messages either. My phone must be special sorry.
    Video? With rain running...
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-02-14 at 04:09 AM.
    2014-02-14 04:07 AM
    June, I would ask for a refund, but this tweak is still too good to pass up on IMO. That's why I use it over all the other Lockscreens. I'm sorry if I somehow offended you, I was just making a simple suggestion. To answer your question, here are the tweaks I've used myself before Lockbuilder, that use things other than Yahoo.

I use this tweak because in my preference / opinion I like it better, and it's a lot more customizable. I'm not criticizing your work; because it's amazing, and there's nothing wrong with it. It's just preference I guess, but IMO yahoo is a bad service.

77 GroovyLock-Screen 1 uses accuweather.
    Alizhe ( GroovyLock ) uses weather.com
    miWeather ( GroovyLock ) uses weather.com
    ConceptLS uses weather.com
    2014-02-14 04:09 AM
    Adding the Yahoo JSON call and getting GPS coordinates from my phone, and parsing the return results - takes me about 30 minutes to add to any widget. And I'm a rank noob at coding compared to you, my friend. Most popular LS widgets have WOEID and GPS both as options. Easy to code in my experience. I'm even willing to help if you want. Your time is valuable.. I understand that.
    Would be great if you added this to LockBuilder since you think so many want it.

And no it was snow
    2014-02-14 04:10 AM
    Would be great if you added this to LockBuilder since you think so many want it.
    Let me give 'er a go this weekend. Love to help if I can.. Your widgets are coded differently than I've seen.. If I have questions I'll email u..
    And no it was snow
    I know it was snow.. I was challenging you to new video proof - showing snow or rain running on LS and then a text being sent and a loading screen opening and then a return to springboard. The jitter is evident there. When someone claims "special phone" we need proof.. .. You'd ask me for same.
    2014-02-14 04:17 AM
    Krima is on my twitter now talking about more nonsense. Geez.
    You know u love me.
    2014-02-14 04:18 AM
    You know u love me.
    Are you a truck driver? Just wondering because you are infatuated with GPS.

Let me give 'er a go this weekend. Love to help if I can.. Your widgets are coded differently than I've seen.. If I have questions I'll email u..
    I know it was snow.. I was challenging you to new video proof - showing snow or rain running on LS and then a text being sent and a loading screen opening and then a return to springboard. The jitter is evident there. When someone claims "special phone" we need proof.. .. You'd ask me for same.
    Im charging my phone so I don't have to use DisplayRecorder.

And don't get me wrong I use GPS on webApps. Just don't think using yet another tweak to do it, is a good idea when phones do it theirselves.

Pretty sure we've been through this already a few times.

http://miweatherspeaks.com
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-14 at 04:29 AM.
    2014-02-14 04:23 AM
    Are you a truck driver? Just wondering because you are infatuated with GPS.
    I am actually. It's my livelihood so I hope this brings some clarity as to why I like it so much.
    2014-02-14 04:34 AM
    I am actually. It's my livelihood so I hope this brings some clarity as to why I like it so much.
    Makes a lot of since now. I was too, glad I don't do that anymore. My dad still drives, but uses his gps for weather. He cares nothing about lockscreens though.

For Grant

Sending a message with snow, and a loading screen. This is from the Cydia version and latest LockHTML3.

Believe me now?

Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-14 at 04:39 AM.
    2014-02-14 04:36 AM
    June, how do I change wallpapers? Your wallpapers are good, but I can't seem to find a color that shows with every weather wall so far.. so I would just like to change a few
    2014-02-14 04:44 AM
    June, how do I change wallpapers? Your wallpapers are good, but I can't seem to find a color that shows with every weather wall so far.. so I would just like to change a few
    The weather wallpapers are very different I could see how it is difficult to match them.

You could also just press stock wallpaper and it will use one you set from settings.

2014-02-14 04:46 AM
    Thank you. Also, I don't know if it's possible to code on your end, but with the 5 day forecast tweak, the icons stay white, even though I change my font to a different color but all the other info such as the High / Low & Days change to that color. Is it possible to make the icons match the font?
    2014-02-14 04:50 AM
    Thank you. Also, I don't know if it's possible to code on your end, but with the 5 day forecast tweak, the icons stay white, even though I change my font to a different color but all the other info such as the High / Low & Days change to that color. Is it possible to make the icons match the font?
    I have tried (with conceptLS) to mask images with a color. It didn't work out. The only way I could do this, is put separate icons with different colors. Which I really don't want to do. The package is 30+mbs now just because I include 12-13 sets of different icons already. Just curious have you seen the option to change the icons?
    2014-02-14 04:53 AM
    For Grant
    Sending a message with snow, and a loading screen. This is from the Cydia version and latest LockHTML3.
    Believe me now?
    Well.. your hand was shaking so much in that video - would be pretty hard to tell. BUT YES! I DO believe you now.. Thanks! It sure does look like maybe Bushe cleaned some stuff up.. OR that the UniAW you've ported into LockBuilder is less taxing to the WebView bug. THANKS JUNE! for doing that for me.. I will now again test - since LockHTML3 has had FOUR updates since I last did my testing of this... It very well could have gotten fixed.. and I'll be ECSTATIC if the jitter is gone..

My test involves running UniAW6.4_LS set to demo mode - thunderstorm -- max animation possible... And the jitter is WAY evident. But the day LockBuilder came out - it was doing the same jitter with rain running in background. So let me test again.. Bet your two updates and Bushe's two updates these last few days have cleared it up.. Back to report soon..

As you can see in my signature - I don't run any crazy tweaks. All real stable stuff..
    2014-02-14 04:55 AM
    June, I have seen the icons, but I like the first two icon sets the best. It's not a big issue, it'll only be an issue when it's snowing, which isn't that much usually so it's not a big deal
    2014-02-14 05:02 AM
    As you can see in my signature - I don't run any crazy tweaks. All real stable stuff..
    The uniAW I use is one of Ian's first. It is the only one I asked him to use, so I continue using that one. It doesn't even have a demo mode. This may be the difference. I can say that even before bushe updated, I still had no lag or jitteriness.

If I did encounter this, I would have done something about it, or not even included uniAW. I dunno exactly, with iOS7 phones do as they want. Some say it does this, and others say it does that. Really hard to pinpoint whats causing issues, or if there is an issue at all.

June, I have seen the icons, but I like the first two icon sets the best. It's not a big issue, it'll only be an issue when it's snowing, which isn't that much usually so it's not a big deal
    I do like them too. I thought about hosting them on a server, just not sure about caching for iOS7. Last time I did this it caused more issues than good. May cause longer loading times too. I'd put 50 sets if I could.
    2014-02-14 05:07 AM
    The uniAW I use is one of Ian's first. It is the only one I asked him to use, so I continue using that one. It doesn't even have a demo mode. This may be the difference. I can say that even before bushe updated, I still had no lag or jitteriness.

If I did encounter this, I would have done something about it, or not even included uniAW.
    It wouldn't have been anything you could have done, June, as it's an "intolerance to high animation" created AND alleviated by the coding of whatever LS player tweak you're using. In none of my feedback to you did I ever say UniAW animation playing in LockBuilder was jittery for me.. NEVER! LockBuilder playing animation was great from day 1.. But at the expense of UI animation on rest of phone when Reduce Motion is set to OFF. That's another variable I never asked you. Do you keep Reduce Motion set to ON? That reduces the jitter in UI with high animation in LH3.. But didn't eliminate it.

Just finished testing with Ian's fullest 6.4 animation - running thunderstorm demo in most recent version of LockHTML3. No more jitter in UI of rest of phone!!!!.. 99% gone. Yes!! Two days ago - no.. But somewhere in the recent updates - LH3 is handling high animation more efficiently now. I've been on Ryan's beta team for LH3.. So I know he was aiming to get after the WebView issues more. But the update today - he never beta'ed with us. Just a 24 hour turn around. Must have cleared up more stuff.

Doesn't matter HOW he did it - just that the jitter is gone now. He acknowledged it so I knew it was never about just my phone.

So excited!
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-02-14 at 05:56 AM.
    2014-02-14 05:52 AM
    *Edit
    I do keep Reduce motion on, that is how I am able to use my 69 Wallpaper.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-14 at 06:05 AM.
    2014-02-14 05:56 AM
    I do keep Reduce motion off, that is how I am able to use my 69 Wallpaper.
    Yeah I like the Parallax effect of iOS 7 too. I keep mine off. I want the motion.
    2014-02-14 05:57 AM
    Yeah I like the Parallax effect of iOS 7 too. I keep mine off. I want the motion.
    I like the motion too NewD, so I don't like the reduce motion set to on. I did find something that can keep the animation while still being able to use wallpapers like Junes and those from Elite 7.

If u would like to know just PM me. Cheers.
    2014-02-14 06:13 AM
1,514 ... 311121314152363 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD