Working smoothly on iP4S.

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2014-02-11 05:35 PM
    What do I have to do once I donate to have acces to the repo
    2014-02-11 05:57 PM
    What do I have to do once I donate to have acces to the repo
    Read the first post on page one. Explains what's needed from you
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-02-11 06:05 PM
    Read the first post on page one. Explains what's needed from you
    I did all of that but I can't download from the repo. I donate few minutes ago
    2014-02-11 06:19 PM
    Donation sent but I'm still being denied access to the repo. Am I supposed to do something else? I added the repo "http://LockBuilder.gunny29.com" and I have the option to install ???? I sent you an email with payment info and screen shot.

Am I doing something wrong?

TIA....
    Mike
    2014-02-11 06:32 PM
    I did all of that but I can't download from the repo. I donate few minutes ago
    He grants access every 30 minutes. If you can download you're good to go.

Donation sent but I'm still being denied access to the repo. Am I supposed to do something else? I added the repo "http://LockBuilder.gunny29.com" and I have the option to install ???? I sent you an email with payment info and screen shot.

Am I doing something wrong?
    If you can download you're good to go. He sends no confirmation emails. If you can add the repo then your purchase has gone through.
    2014-02-11 06:37 PM
    I got an email response from June asking for my UDID...... I've read in numerous places not to give UDID information. Why can't I give my Cydia Acct like I've done in the past with other Beta purchases ????

http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...your-udid.html

Can someone further explain this.... is it safe to give this out or not ? Sorry I'm still new and hesitant about giving info out.

Mike
    2014-02-11 06:41 PM
    It's safe. Using udid to register devices during beta release as it's easier to distribute to the high number of people June has join his beta.
    2014-02-11 06:54 PM
    so this is only a beta or this the only way to purchase this is by giving up your udid??
    2014-02-11 07:28 PM
    so this is only a beta or this the only way to purchase this is by giving up your udid??
    Yes. And Yes.
    2014-02-11 07:30 PM
    Yes until available in cydia. This is early release/beta
    2014-02-11 07:31 PM
    Hey guys, I swiped something over to far now it's stuck. I would just remove it but the drop down is also stuckstuck. Any suggestions, or reset without the drop down menu👊
    2014-02-11 07:52 PM
    Guys... I've installed this... setup HTML3 as instructed... The only thing on my lockscreen showing is my wallpaper... I don't have the grabber or anything to access any setup for this LockBuilder tweak. Anything I'm doing incorrectly? How do I access menu to tweak lockscreen.

I see winterboard having the option but not selected...which I believe post 1 says not to enable in WB.

Assistance please....

Mike
    2014-02-11 07:54 PM
    Guys... I've installed this... setup HTML3 as instructed... The only thing on my lockscreen showing is my wallpaper... I don't have the grabber or anything to access any setup for this LockBuilder tweak. Anything I'm doing incorrectly? How do I access menu to tweak lockscreen.

I see winterboard having the option but not selected...which I believe post 1 says not to enable in WB.

Assistance please....

Mike
    Did you go into the Themes window of LockHTML 3 and choose LockBuilder as the theme?
    2014-02-11 07:58 PM
    Did you go into the Themes window of LockHTML 3 and choose LockBuilder as the theme?
    Uggghh.... Thanks... got it working.
    2014-02-11 08:01 PM
    Uggghh.... Thanks... got it working.
    You're not alone. That tripped me up at first too.
    2014-02-11 08:04 PM
    Hey guys, I swiped something over to far now it's stuck. I would just remove it but the drop down is also stuckstuck. Any suggestions, or reset without the drop down menu👊
    The grabber is not movable so it is html3 moving your Lockscreen. Go to html3 settings turn on disable edit mode,and zero out the coordinates.
    2014-02-11 08:09 PM
    Some reason I can't get my city or weather to come up. I used woeid and zipcode
    2014-02-11 09:04 PM
    2014-02-11 09:18 PM
    Interesting concept June. I apologize if this has been answered but before I donate I was curious if this has GPS and/or full screen weather walls?
    2014-02-11 09:22 PM
1,514 ... 345671555 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD