Interesting concept June. I apologize if this has been answered but before I donate I was curious if this has GPS and/or full screen weather walls?
    No GPS, and yes fullscreen walls.

Some reason I can't get my city or weather to come up. I used woeid and zipcode
    Need more info. Your location would help.
    2014-02-11 09:24 PM
    I know it's in its infancy stage but any plans to add GPS? Also, by full screen walls, you mean weather walls that change based on your current weather condition and not just a wallpaper you select from your roll?
    2014-02-11 09:29 PM
    Just wondering if in addition to, or instead of, the preloaded options to put apps on the lockscreen, there was any consideration to and/or plans to allow the user to select from any/all of the apps installed on their device.

I have a number of apps that I've got set up in JellyLock, but wouldn't mind being able to put app icons into place on my lockscreen instead...it's just that not all of the apps I'd want to access, from the lockscreen, correspond to the 8 choices currently available.
    2014-02-11 09:53 PM
    I know it's in its infancy stage but any plans to add GPS? Also, by full screen walls, you mean weather walls that change based on your current weather condition and not just a wallpaper you select from your roll?
    Just as every lockscreen I have released no. You can mod it yourself. I'm sure some users would use it.
    Yes the images change depending on weather.

Just wondering if in addition to, or instead of, the preloaded options to put apps on the lockscreen, there was any consideration to and/or plans to allow the user to select from any/all of the apps installed on their device.

I have a number of apps that I've got set up in JellyLock, but wouldn't mind being able to put app icons into place on my lockscreen instead...it's just that not all of the apps I'd want to access, from the lockscreen, correspond to the 8 choices currently available.
    No this will not be available for many reasons.

1. Apps use a url scheme. They do not open apps as JellyLock
    2. This code can never create something like JellyLock
    3. Ive searched many ways of populating a list of icons it just isn't good for html/javascript
    4. This will cause safe mode issues. Even if I did add this ability, I would have to use Obj-c. Which is fine but is very unstable (because if effects runtime) even when using inside a lockscreen. I found this with my previous lockscreen "ConceptLS"
    5. JellyLock works fine for icons that are not included.

In the end I don't see this as a good thing to add to LockBuilder. I need it to be as stable as possible. (As it is now) Once you enter code that effects runtime you can run into many issues, also you add extra things that will use more resources from your device.

This does not mean I will not be adding more icon choices. I have already planned Cydia and YouTube. If possible. You can recommend apps you would like to see added.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-02-11 at 10:07 PM.
    2014-02-11 10:00 PM
    Just as every lockscreen I have released no. You can mod it yourself. I'm sure some users would use it.
    Yes the images change depending on weather.
    Thanks June. I know you never released a GPS LS but I didn't want to run with the assumption that you would never change because that would be wrong on my part.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my simple questions. Congrats on the release.
    2014-02-11 10:07 PM
    No this will not be available for many reasons.

1. Apps use a url scheme. They do not open apps as JellyLock
    2. This code can never create something like JellyLock
    3. Ive searched many ways of populating a list of icons it just isn't good for html/javascript
    4. This will cause safe mode issues. Even if I did add this ability, I would have to use Obj-c. Which is fine but is very unstable (because if effects runtime) even when using inside a lockscreen. I found this with my previous lockscreen "ConceptLS"
    5. JellyLock works fine for icons that are not included.

In the end I don't see this as a good thing to add to LockBuilder. I need it to be as stable as possible. (As it is now) Once you enter code that effects runtime you can run into many issues, also you add extra things that will use more resources from your device.
    Fair enough...I'm pretty resource strapped as it is, so that's ok.

This does not mean I will not be adding more icon choices. I have already planned Cydia and YouTube. If possible. You can recommend apps you would like to see added.
    Personally, Hootsuite and Podcasts are among my top faves.
    2014-02-11 10:13 PM
    Update in cydia and the update should go away. Refresh cydia first.
    2014-02-11 11:10 PM
    I want to screenshot my personalized lock screen but I wanna add the iPhone border I see people use. How do I get it??
    2014-02-11 11:58 PM
    I want to screenshot my personalized lock screen but I wanna add the iPhone border I see people use. How do I get it??
    Screenshot maker pro
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scre...673545271?mt=8

////
    LockBuilder Contest instructions are up.

LockBuilder click the iTunes card
    2014-02-12 12:00 AM
    Thanks June
    2014-02-12 12:04 AM
    2014-02-12 01:05 AM
    June,
    Another masterpiece! I know you have many walls and probably don't remember where you got them all but I have seen a couple that I would like to use.Is there a central place where I may look?
    Thanks;HIP5
    2014-02-12 01:26 AM
    2nd donation sent for my other phone! had to have it on both of my phones
    2014-02-12 01:48 AM
    Me for now
    2014-02-12 02:06 AM
    June,
    Another masterpiece! I know you have many walls and probably don't remember where you got them all but I have seen a couple that I would like to use.Is there a central place where I may look?
    Thanks;HIP5
    All come from google. I use no app for wallpapers.
    2014-02-12 02:25 AM
    I remember when you first joined, and when you made your first theme. And to watch you grow, the skills, artistry and now this innovation. It just blows my mind. Amazing work June and all involved. Kudos my friend. Mahalo
    2014-02-12 03:09 AM
    current setup
    2014-02-12 03:12 AM
    June,
    Thanks;HIP5
    Zedge is a really good app!
    2014-02-12 03:45 AM
    Seeing all these different lockscreens is amazing. Thank you guys/gals for posting.

I got ahold of the guy who made http://FlappyBird.io and asked him if he minded me adding it to a lock screen.

Long story short he said yes, but I want your opinion. Should I add it to LockBuilder? It uses no resources unless you tap play. Then if you unlock and lock it will be closed.

http://moby.to/bmo4ij
    2014-02-12 05:06 AM
    How about a version of LockBuilder with a Flappy Birds theme or as an add on? I personally don't play it and would rather not have the added code. But just an opinion. In the end, I'm using LB Flappy or not Flappy.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2014-02-12 05:24 AM
1,514 ... 456781656 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD