I made a little mod. Credits to Jeeepers7 .
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396869764.897872.jpg
    I notice that the battery percentage on the lockscreen is lower than on the springboard about 3%.
    2014-04-07 01:24 PM
    If I press the home button the lock screen disappears needing a respring to get it back, also when I select he weather background it gets stuck on that and won't change back. I'm sure this has all been discussed but I don't have time at the minute to read 50+ pages to find the answer, can Anyone help please?

Edit: can I get this to use widget weather as well?
    Anyone??

It says in the PDF, "To bring back your wallpaper press walls, ok, then cancel."
    I don't have those options anywhere, if I press blur it turns grey, I can't even get it to put on anything from the camera roll. I have 2 choices, weather or gray.

EDIT: Sorted it, had to deselect dynamic walls.

Any ideas on the disappearing lock screen issue?
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2014-04-07 at 05:23 PM.
    2014-04-07 05:08 PM
    I made a little mod. Credits to Jeeepers7 .
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1396869764.897872.jpg
    I notice that the battery percentage on the lockscreen is lower than on the springboard about 3%.
    Mine is the same.

Anyone??

It says in the PDF, "To bring back your wallpaper press walls, ok, then cancel."
    I don't have those options anywhere, if I press blur it turns grey, I can't even get it to put on anything from the camera roll. I have 2 choices, weather or gray.

EDIT: Sorted it, had to deselect dynamic walls.

Any ideas on the disappearing lock screen issue?
    Never experienced a disappearing lock. To bring back wallpaper press unblur wallpaper.

Hi June, Could you please help me with this issue with the new theme?
    Attachment 664771Attachment 664772
    Please help me fix this.. Thanks in advance..
    I didn't make either of these. Looks like you don't have the icons it needs installed.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-04-08 at 03:53 AM.
    2014-04-08 03:51 AM
    Mine is the same.

Never experienced a disappearing lock. To bring back wallpaper press unblur wallpaper.

I didn't make either of these. Looks like you don't have the icons it needs installed.
    The battery percentage widget and the icons are missing, do you know where I can download those? Because I don't see it in any of the LBTheme icons.
    2014-04-08 04:21 AM
    Look in the plist to see which icons it uses. I didn't make it so I have no idea.
    2014-04-08 05:06 AM
    Disappearing lock seems to have fixed itself.
    I must say, this is one of the coolest tweaks I've ever seen.
    The only small gripe I have is when trying to turn some text 90 degrees, it's almost impossible to get it straight and it always reverts back to horizontal so you have to turn and resize in one go.
    2014-04-08 07:08 AM
    Please, feel free to improve it. Considering how extensive this platform is and all of the options that are available, I'd say yes a small gripe and not worth posting. However, it would be unfortunate if something petty would prevent you from using it, so try getting the angle you want first then resize in the plist.
    2014-04-09 06:44 AM
    Please, feel free to improve it. Considering how extensive this platform is and all of the options that are available, I'd say yes a small gripe and not worth posting. However, it would be unfortunate if something petty would prevent you from using it, so try getting the angle you want first then resize in the plist.
    Thanks for the tip.
    I don't think it's petty to give a bit of feedback to the creator.
    2014-04-09 07:51 AM
    How do you add battery percentage? Probably a stupid question but can't find an answer.
    2014-04-09 07:17 PM
    Disappearing lock seems to have fixed itself.
    I must say, this is one of the coolest tweaks I've ever seen.
    The only small gripe I have is when trying to turn some text 90 degrees, it's almost impossible to get it straight and it always reverts back to horizontal so you have to turn and resize in one go.
    There is a new LockBuilder in development. Project name "Orion" so I will refer to it as that.

Orion will be more object oriented then it is now. A lot less code to achieve the same goal. Much faster and much less CPU intensive. I have a small preview below. It will fix many issuers that we currently have. The issue you noted with rotation has already been addressed. Along with being able to move items without being directly over that item. You may also notice no settings wall showing on reload.

http://moby.to/y9xwp5

How do you add battery percentage? Probably a stupid question but can't find an answer.
    External html placed in GroovyLock is the only way ATM.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-04-11 at 03:04 AM.
    2014-04-11 03:01 AM
    There is a new LockBuilder in development. Project name "Orion" so I will refer to it as that.

Orion will be more object oriented then it is now. A lot less code to achieve the same goal. Much faster and much less CPU intensive. I have a small preview below. It will fix many issuers that we currently have. The issue you noted with rotation has already been addressed. Along with being able to move items without being directly over that item. You may also notice no settings wall showing on reload.
    That is sweet. Can't wait. If you need any testers, I'm in.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-04-11 03:51 AM
    That is sweet. Can't wait. If you need any testers, I'm in.
    Yes I will soon, and thank you!
    2014-04-11 04:16 AM

Prototype/Testing new faster weather.com powered #LockBuilder notice no settings wall showing on reload. by LockBuilder (LockBuilder) on Mobypicture

External html placed in GroovyLock is the only way ATM.
    If you want french tester, no problem for me
    2014-04-11 06:51 AM
    Little trouble. I wish I had the time of the last update, but the text is in English and I do not want to see AM / PM

2014-04-13 08:50 AM
    ??
    Last edited by Ramses2; 2014-04-13 at 11:31 AM.
    2014-04-13 11:09 AM
    Thats how javascript returns time. You can edit it of course. You have edited other time values so I think you understand. JavaScript Date Object
    2014-04-14 05:42 AM
    Thats how javascript returns time. You can edit it of course. You have edited other time values so I think you understand. JavaScript Date Object
    What is the file to edit?
    2014-04-14 06:32 AM
    It's updating the weather so most likely weather.js
    2014-04-14 06:35 AM
    Sorry, but I can not put it into French and remove the AM / PM
    2014-04-14 06:57 AM
    Sorry, but I can not put it into French and remove the AM / PM
    I'll look when I have a chance to open that code, or maybe someone will help you.
    2014-04-14 07:05 AM
1,514 ... 256573747576
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD