Cant wait for this, hope its pushed to cydia soon
    Me, too! Version 1.0 uploaded and awaiting Cydia Store approval!
    2014-02-17 12:36 PM
    Jahooba! Let me know when you push a NGUI version. I'm down for beta testing if you need it!
    2014-02-17 12:44 PM
    Jahooba! Let me know when you push a NGUI version. I'm down for beta testing if you need it!
    Ya man, gonna theme that at some point, by popular demand
    2014-02-17 12:47 PM
    Ya man, gonna theme that at some point, by popular demand
    Oh I'm popular !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-02-17 12:55 PM
    Already pushed out?! well... not sure if cydia will stand the constant hammering of that refresh button or I'll be banned for this massive desire to have this most amazing theme...
    To be honest... this theme is why I've installed that Jailbreak, or why I even have an iPhone. I really love this theme!
    Thanks for your amazing work!
    2014-02-17 03:18 PM
    Great work. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

Rock on.

What is the icon with the globe in it for?
    2014-02-18 04:31 AM
    you upload the theme on cydia already? WOWW!!!! CANT WAIT FOR THIS FREAKING AMAZING THEME ON CYDIA!!!!!
    2014-02-18 04:45 AM
    What is the icon with the globe in it for?
    That's the Newsstand icon
    2014-02-18 04:48 AM
    Jay....I'm crying right now. What a nice surprise to see this. Whatever you need, I am at your disposal.
    2014-02-18 09:42 AM
    Flip that switch MMi, I'm dying here, waiting for this piece of awesomeness
    2014-02-18 03:54 PM
    Same! Best theme on Cydia, nothing else compares! how long does it normally take to get pushed through Cydia checks?
    2014-02-18 06:22 PM
    Same! Best theme on Cydia, nothing else compares! how long does it normally take to get pushed through Cydia checks?
    Mmi takes pretty long could bea few hours but could be a few days but its been sent in so i guess we just have to be patient
    2014-02-18 06:25 PM
    The fastest it's ever been for me has been about 48 hours for a paid theme - if there's payment involved it needs to be registered on the Cydia Store by Saurik, then MMi can flip the switch and make it available.

The longest it's taken has been a week - but the repo admin apologized for some mixup - not sure whose fault that was, though. I uploaded on Friday night, so it's been quite a while.

The time in-between is giving me some time to work on the update without a lot of distraction (support stuff can get crazy once a theme is released), so it's nice for me but it sucks for you guys.

Sorry it's taking so long - I hope it's worth the wait!
    Last edited by Jahooba; 2014-02-18 at 06:32 PM.
    2014-02-18 06:28 PM
    The fastest it's ever been for me has been about 48 hours for a paid theme - if there's payment involved it needs to be registered on the Cydia Store by Saurik, then MMi can flip the switch and make it available.

The longest it's taken has been a week - but the repo admin apologized for some mixup - not sure whose fault that was, though. I uploaded on Friday night, so it's been quite a while.

The time in-between is giving me some time to work on the update without a lot of distraction (support stuff can get crazy once a theme is released), so it's nice for me but it sucks for you guys.

Sorry it's taking so long - I hope it's worth the wait!
    Defiantly worth the wait! oh and the money!
    2014-02-18 06:36 PM
    Been a lurker since the ios6 release, but just thought I'd chime in and say I can't wait for the release! I'll definitely post it on Reddit to get some attention on there as well.
    2014-02-18 06:50 PM
    Hey Jay. Jus wanted to drop by and say hello on your new release thread. It was cool helping test out the theme for you. I couldn't wait till you released it for iOS 7 and luckily got the chance to help test it so thanks for the opportunity buddy. Good luck with the release.

Ps: I have ngui as well so if/when you decide to theme that I'll give ya a hand testing it out if you need it.
    Last edited by Jusdaveman; 2014-02-18 at 07:40 PM.
    2014-02-18 07:37 PM
    Hey Jay. Jus wanted to drop by and say hello on your new release thread. It was cool helping test out the theme for you. I couldn't wait till you released it for iOS 7 and luckily got the chance to help test it so thanks for the opportunity buddy. Good luck with the release.
    I concur.
    2014-02-18 07:38 PM
    Cant lie i havent wanted a theme so muchin a while hoping todays the day
    2014-02-18 08:05 PM
    [B]
    Visual mods I currently use with Neurotech (and recommend):

• Barrel
    • Bloard
    • Bytafont 2 - Sony Sketch EF Font
    • CC Deseparator
    • CCToggles
    • DarkPhotos
    • FolderBoard
    • Iconoclasm - With 5x6 (No Icon Labels) Addon
    • Infinidock - used mainly for 5 icons in dock
    • StatusBarFix2 - Repo: pNre's Cydia Repository
    • SubtleLock
    • TransparentCameraBar
    • TransparentDock
    • Zeppelin

*Blue entries are paid mods

[/COLOR]
    [/Center]
    Springtomize 3 can do what is being done with:
    Iconoclasm- With 5x6 (No Icon Labels) Addon
    Infinidock[/COLOR] - used mainly for 5 icons in dock
    TransparentDock

Plus a lot more: Springtomize 3 updated with several bug fixes, improvements and new features
    2014-02-18 08:10 PM
    I concur.
    Yip me too, Thanks dude.
    2014-02-18 08:42 PM
431 123412 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD