iPix HD LSAIO for GroovyLock

Shake your iPhone to cycle through 4 pages of content, Home, Weather, Twitter & News. The dominant colour of your chosen wallpaper is detected and then used to create a semi-transparent layer upon which each pages content is displayed, meaning your Lockscreen adapts to look great with any wallpaper you want to use.

Multilingual support, international weather, news from any source you choose and all the latest from twitter displayed straight on your lockscreen.

You can use the included wallpaper or set your own using wallpaper JPEGifier, or you can just replace User/Library/GroovyLock/iPix HD LSAIO/images/Background.jpg

Supports Languages, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch & Spanish.

Home Page:

The home page shows minimal current weather information and the standard style time & date.

Weather Page:

The weather page displays the current weather information for your chosen area as well as a 5 day forecast.

Twitter Page:

The Twitter page can be turned on or off & displays your most recent Direct Messages, Mentions and Tweets from people you follow, as well as
    your Tweets, Followers & Following statistics.

News Page:

The news page lets you choose from multiple preset news sources or set your own xml rss feeds, articles scroll vertically 1 by 1 automatically. Included sources for Entertainment, gaming, jailbreak, general world news & more.

Has been submitted so should be live on cydia soon.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by iPixThemesHD; 2014-02-24 at 04:50 PM.
    2014-02-24 11:45 AM
    Wow very cool. Will be gitting this for sure. Amazing
    2014-02-24 12:16 PM
    Nice
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-02-24 01:41 PM
    Thanks guys, who is the best person to ask to make a promo video for it? I have been trying but my computer is playing up and it's doing my head in!
    2014-02-24 02:19 PM
    Added some full screenshots on twitter https://twitter.com/search?v=stream&...sh&mode=photos.
    2014-02-24 05:25 PM
    Thanks guys, who is the best person to ask to make a promo video for it? I have been trying but my computer is playing up and it's doing my head in!
    "williphonemaster" is a good youtuber! :-)
    2014-02-24 09:39 PM
    Thanks, this is now live on cydia guys
    2014-02-24 10:07 PM
    Ok quick problem fix, I seem to have built the folder structure incorrectly, the LS folder is going to Library/GroovyLock rather than User/Library/GroovyLock so just need to use iFile to move to the right place.

Very sorry will sort this asap!
    2014-02-24 11:17 PM
    I have submitted an update to fix my mistake, it will install in the right place after the update is installed. Anyone who fixed the problem themselves should backup the setup-instructions.js file before updating to save their settings.

Once again I am sorry for this mistake.
    2014-02-25 09:03 AM
    I bought
    your file
    but folder
    even the shadow
    even the folder ls
    the groovylook nothing appears
    2014-02-25 04:53 PM
    Update now live, sorry again guys for my mistake with 1.0, it won't happen again.

Quick video demo.

http://t.co/jI2QovkN4f
    Last edited by iPixThemesHD; 2014-02-25 at 10:11 PM.
    2014-02-25 09:18 PM
    BEAUTIFUL!
    * great programmer!

but you can change it to our liking news?
    2014-02-25 10:47 PM
    Thanks, if you have a valid xml feed url you can enter that instead of a number.
    2014-02-25 10:50 PM
    thank you!
    you are very beautiful and!
    I managed to put my interest rss
    again congratulations!!!!!
    2014-02-25 11:05 PM
    Hi Need to understand one thing. In setup instructions.js under weather settings do I need to add country, zip as well as city code or any one of those would do. When I add city name I dont get to see any thing on LS. Do I use the location weather code..
    2014-02-27 06:33 AM
    Just one, it will accept either a UK Postcode, a Canada Postcode, a USA Zipcode, or City Name.

There will soon be an update adding more options.
    2014-02-27 08:43 AM
    Video by @jima6636, includes step's to setup twitter.

2014-03-05 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD