@Mcooper Ty for the link , I'd like to try it
    That's the best way.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-04-02 12:51 AM
    This is too DAMB HOTT, credits to @DjeTouch and @Alexse25 and so many I can't even keep up with....
    If I could post 20 screenies a day without looking like a Fuel addict I would

What we need is "Backboard" to be either updated or redone so we can use all the different settup a we have

@Mcooper Ty for the link , I'd like to try it
    Agreed.. I am hoping someone will pick up the project in the near future
    2014-04-02 01:19 AM
    @Da_G , seriously as many fuel settups I have I never get to use em all.
    With iconoclasm this/iconoclasm that and status this n that ...stock fuel or modded fuel. Just too many.
    That guy is missing in action though. So like you said, hopefully someone else picks it up

As sick as this may sound, but fuel is the only theme I've ever had other than maybe zirhko where all 46 of the tweaks I own are themed ... Lmao except "Action Menu"
    And just about all my springboard icons.
    Meanwhile these icons are dark and not easily replicated to theme throughout.
    Like for instance " space blueberry " hehe
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-04-02 at 01:33 AM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community
    2014-04-02 01:29 AM
    I thought backboard was updated on Wynds beta repo? I know he did DreamBoard.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-04-02 02:27 AM
    I thought backboard was updated on Wynds beta repo? I know he did DreamBoard.
    I think it was updated for ios6 not ios7 bro and that was before db was updated

@Da_G , seriously as many fuel settups I have I never get to use em all.
    With iconoclasm this/iconoclasm that and status this n that ...stock fuel or modded fuel. Just too many.
    That guy is missing in action though. So like you said, hopefully someone else picks it up

As sick as this may sound, but fuel is the only theme I've ever had other than maybe zirhko where all 46 of the tweaks I own are themed ... Lmao except "Action Menu"
    And just about all my springboard icons.
    Meanwhile these icons are dark and not easily replicated to theme throughout.
    Like for instance " space blueberry " hehe
    Definitly bro agreed for sure
    2014-04-02 02:39 AM
    Can one of you photoshop experts do a Dark Sky and WordPress icon? TIA

I may not play around as much as you guys do, but I haven't thought about replacing Fuel even once since I bought it. Fantastic theme.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-04-02 02:48 AM
    nice icons. where could I get the stormtrooper icon?

Thank you DjeTouch for this incredible beauty...and thank you for bringing your vision to reality

Alt Tweetbot, Stormtrooper and Dropbox

Attachment 663095Attachment 663093Attachment 663094
    2014-04-02 03:26 AM
    nice icons. where could I get the stormtrooper icon?
    You quoted the post with the icons bro.. Open the post in safari and download the icon.then move it with ifile
    2014-04-02 03:44 AM
    BlackOut

trying to use the stormtrooper icon for twitter and replaced with proper png but nada.
    2014-04-02 04:01 AM
    thanks bro, have been pretty good at changing atleast 6 icons but for some reason when I copy the stormtrooper jpg and rename it to png and replace it with the one in twiter it doesn't change
    2014-04-02 04:05 AM
    ATM

2014-04-02 04:08 AM
    ATM

Very nice. What's that widget? Thanks.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-04-02 04:13 AM
    noob question, is that PS you use for that clean, crisp image of your ATM Fuel Theme?
    2014-04-02 04:13 AM
    ATM

Share that setup Alex . Please ..... looks nice
    2014-04-02 04:15 AM
    thanks bro, have been pretty good at changing atleast 6 icons but for some reason when I copy the stormtrooper jpg and rename it to png and replace it with the one in twiter it doesn't change
    To change the twitter icon you need to have two images. One named as [email protected] and one as [email protected]. Remember capitals matter

I think that widget Alexse 25 is using is from the theme flawless
    2014-04-02 04:54 AM
    Yes it looks like flawless but in black like that?
    I need that
    @Alexse25 can you please share those icons, the ones that haven't been shared that is. Aswell as the whereabouts of that iwidget you are using.
    Ty so much
    Hey you got skills and vision, so we/I am always gonna ask ...
    Ty
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-04-02 at 05:55 AM.
    2014-04-02 05:28 AM
    Alexweli69 share your widget 🙏🙏🙏
    2014-04-02 05:29 AM
    This theme is hands down one of the best. This thread is so peace I don't mind coming in everyday just to see what's up.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2014-04-02 05:58 AM
    That's because there aren't a bunch of sarcastic fools here and haters,
    Btw how you bro G?
    Everyone here is so helpful, so much talent and good people
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-04-02 at 06:05 AM.
    2014-04-02 06:02 AM
    This theme is hands down one of the best. This thread is so peace I don't mind coming in everyday just to see what's up.
    No doubt. No one fighting or telling others how their phones should or shouldn't look.
    2014-04-02 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD