some icons I made for my use, evernote, airbluesharing and skypath

That Evernote icon is stunning. (magnifico) Can you make it with a quill pen instead of an elephant head?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-03-06 03:47 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394117329.832454.jpg

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394117342.367869.jpg

Can some1 Tell me, why the dock doesn't get Themed? I activ it inside Winterboard ...
    2014-03-06 03:51 PM
    Someone can explain me why i can't post my picture with this :

[ img ][ /img] and dropbox links ?
    First of all, very nice job on the design. Always a fan.

Just to add to what Alfroggy mentioned re; Dropbox links.

1.) Copy the link from the Dropbox app. You can do this by sliding right on a thumbnail, tap the share symbol (up arrow), and then "copy link".
    2.) Paste the link inside the "[ IMG ] [ /IMG ]" tags, in mobile MMi app.
    3.) You will have something like this, but with the image tags: "https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlqcgwtrzkx9203/Simple%20Stripes%5b4%20You%5d.png"
    4.) Remove the "www" and add "dl" in it's place, so you now have a link like this: "https://dl.dropbox.com/s/tlqcgwtrzkx9203/Simple%20Stripes%5b4%20You%5d.png"

Please note, the quotation marks are only there to stop links appearing. This should save you a step or 2. I think the reason it won't let you simply add the link through the attachment on MMi app, is because it treis to reference the file locally, and it it's not actually an image link until you get to the stage Alfroggy mentioned, where you only see an image on the webpage. Thank you.

Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-03-06 at 06:15 PM.
    2014-03-06 03:57 PM
    Trailers

Download Trailers
    2014-03-06 04:00 PM
    I can get on some icons later when I get time to sit in front of the PC.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2014-03-06 04:20 PM
    I can get on some icons later when I get time to sit in front of the PC.
    Nice one dude, im trying to get into the psd and try make some too but the psd too complex for me
    2014-03-06 04:29 PM
    What program do we need to open the rar files? Downloaded the FUEL walls.rar, just tryin to figure out how to use them.

Thx in advance

MAX

can some1 tell me, why the dock doesn't get themed? I activ it inside winterboard ...

ditto
    Last edited by MAX1242; 2014-03-06 at 04:37 PM.
    2014-03-06 04:35 PM

Can some1 Tell me, why the dock doesn't get Themed? I activ it inside Winterboard ...
    You use a wallpaper with a included Dock?
    2014-03-06 04:45 PM
    Nice and clean, what tweak did you use or make for the status bar? Love the batt with out percentage
    2014-03-06 04:49 PM
    Lockscreen..
    Looks awesome , Can you point me where can i get that LS ? Thanks
    2014-03-06 04:56 PM
    I don't know. I use One from the .zip from the creator. (The Walls.zip)
    2014-03-06 05:13 PM
    First of all, very nice job on the design. Always a fan.

Just to add to what Alfroggy mentioned re; Dropbox links.

1.) Copy the link from the Dropbox app. You can do this by sliding right on a thumbnail, tap the share symbol (up arrow), and then "copy link".
    2.) Paste the link inside the "[IMG][/IMG]" tags, in mobile MMi app.
    3.) You will have something like this, but with the image tags: "https://www.dropbox.com/s/tlqcgwtrzkx9203/Simple%20Stripes%5b4%20You%5d.png"
    4.) Remove the "www" and add "dl" in it's place, so you now have a link like this: "https://dl.dropbox.com/s/tlqcgwtrzkx9203/Simple%20Stripes%5b4%20You%5d.png"

Please note, the quotation marks are only there to stop links appearing. This should save you a step or 2. I think the reason it won't let you simply add the link through the attachment on MMi app, is because it treis to reference the file locally, and it it's not actually an image link until you get to the stage Alfroggy mentioned, where you only see an image on the webpage. Thank you.

Thank you to go through this thread ! Also a fan of your art.
    Its inside the [ img ] [ /img ] ( because we just see a blank image on your comment ^^ )

btw Thanks for the tip

Did you have "ClassicDock" tweak installed ?
    Last edited by DjeTouch; 2014-03-06 at 05:39 PM.
    2014-03-06 05:35 PM
    Nice one dude, im trying to get into the psd and try make some too but the psd too complex for me
    The PSD is actually a really nice set up. There's 2 layers that have the grayish overlay for the glyphs that can be applied to the image you cut out. Then there's the border or the circle to use within the image you cut. Add a little red here and there and you might get a sweet icon. Just mess around with it.

If I can be on the same time your on we can login on TeamViewer and show each other how to use it live. I'm still learning as well.

The reason I got PS because themes don't come with all the icons themed. I watched YouTube and googled how to learn the basics. I wanted my phone themed all the way as well but I couldn't just sit and wait all the time. Lol. There so many apps that people use it would be redunkolous to try and make all of them. Also different countries use different apps, but that's why you have users like all of us who can try and help out on requests. For sure will help out. Game icons are a bit tough for me.
    2014-03-06 05:52 PM
    I know u didn't ask but let me tell u what I do with every theme I buy. No theme has close to all the icons I have nor do I expect them to. In the meantime, I always put my icons that aren't themed into a folder so I can have a clean look. This way I can enjoy the theme while request are being fulfilled.

Consistent patience and gratitude is how u can do your part in showing the ones with PS skills that u are someone that they want to spend their free time satisfying.

People take notice of these things and in future themes, which will not have all your icons themed out the gate, having this perspective will help u get your request fulfilled. Also, this theme is not even a week old, Nux has been out for well over a month so I would hope that it would have more icons themed.
    To be honest i put my icons into folders aswell and yes the other themes have been out a little longer so they have had time to update, sorry for the rant
    2014-03-06 05:53 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Mate...where can i found the link for...or share this...thx..
    2014-03-06 06:03 PM
    The PSD is actually a really nice set up. There's 2 layers that have the grayish overlay for the glyphs that can be applied to the image you cut out. Then there's the border or the circle to use within the image you cut. Add a little red here and there and you might get a sweet icon. Just mess around with it.

If I can be on the same time your on we can login on TeamViewer and show each other how to use it live. I'm still learning as well.

The reason I got PS because themes don't come with all the icons themed. I watched YouTube and googled how to learn the basics. I wanted my phone themed all the way as well but I couldn't just sit and wait all the time. Lol. There so many apps that people use it would be redunkolous to try and make all of them. Also different countries use different apps, but that's why you have users like all of us who can try and help out on requests. For sure will help out. Game icons are a bit tough for me.
    Dont want to hyjack the thread, but just quickly, here is as far as i am, as you can see in my styles tray i do not have the 2 styles highlighted in tutorial pic from the psd and i cant seem to import/apply them or i what i mean to say is i dont know how to apply them I can see the 4 styles layers above the base layers, the glyph looks like a little cartoon explosion? Someone help a PS newbie out please lol
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2014-03-06 at 06:18 PM.
    2014-03-06 06:11 PM
    2014-03-06 06:18 PM
    Below the explosion one there are 2 more layers.

Right click on the layer and select copy layer. Go to your image layer and paste it there. It should give you the effect you need.

Oops. I haven't seen the new PSD. I was going off in my head about the previous PSD.

I think this widget looks good with the theme.

Last edited by G-weezy; 2014-03-06 at 06:27 PM.
    2014-03-06 06:20 PM
    May i ask kindly how i add the icons from dropbox? There are a few i need but need the file name, how do i find it? Thanks in advance
    2014-03-06 06:36 PM
    Edit

As Dje said first you need Classic Dock to show up a dock in WB
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 2014-03-06 at 06:49 PM.
    2014-03-06 06:47 PM
7,060 ... 1220212223243272122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD