Maybe someone here has experienced this. Screenshots have been turning my screen blue at flash rather than white. Anyone else have or had this issue?
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-07-22 04:35 AM
    Maybe someone here has experienced this. Screenshots have been turning my screen blue at flash rather than white. Anyone else have or had this issue?
    Yes! And I've poked around ifile and I can't find out why…

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-07-22 05:18 AM
    Here's how my folder structure in Bundles they may not display the icon[

com.apple.iBooks---> [email protected]

com.apple.Podcasts--->[email protected]

com.dylankelly.customLS--->[email protected]

com.groovycarrot.GroovyLock--->[email protected]

com.groovycarrot.SBHTML--->[email protected]

com.ra1ndrops.CCRespring--->[email protected]

de.j-gessner.ccloader--->[email protected]

ImageUploadedByModMyi1406010265.591449.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406010287.631781.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-07-22 08:24 AM
    I have that problem too and i think it has something to do with iFile because sometimes when i open iFile my screen turns completely blue and my phone then reboots on it's own .
    2014-07-22 01:44 PM
    I have that problem too and i think it has something to do with iFile because sometimes when i open iFile my screen turns completely blue and my phone then reboots on it's own .
    Weird. I've been thinking of restoring because it didn't do it until recently, but this now sounds like more of a problem for several people than. It's odd.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-07-22 02:17 PM
    Weird. I've been thinking of restoring because it didn't do it until recently, but this now sounds like more of a problem for several people than. It's odd.
    The problem with with iFile has been happening to me for awhile now i was living with it because it wasn't happening very often but yesterday it happen about 4 times.

The screenshot blue screen starts happen a few days ago or maybe i did notice it before.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-07-22 at 04:00 PM.
    2014-07-22 03:54 PM
    What's up peeps?
    Got these two Star Wars icons from Pinterest and I already made them
    To 120x120 just wondering if someone can please "fuelify" them
    Thanks
    Attached Images
    2014-07-22 05:40 PM
    hello friends yeah not you mean the blue flash on the screen capture, disable eclipse ......you should see all your as before. do not quite understand the problem. I have little time to connect but I read this and got interested

Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    2014-07-22 05:41 PM
    hello friends yeah not you mean the blue flash on the screen capture, disable eclipse ......you should see all your as before. do not quite understand the problem. I have little time to connect but I read this and got interested

You're right maybe it's causing my iFile problems too. I whitelist iFile and will see if the problem still exist.
    2014-07-22 05:58 PM

You're awesome. Disabling eclipse and then respringing worked.

Wonder if this is a new issue with 7.1.2.
    2014-07-22 06:11 PM
    You're awesome. Disabling eclipse and then respringing worked.

Wonder if this is a new issue with 7.1.2.
    May we could email the Developer of Eclipse and see if something can fix. I don't remember the screenshot thing happening until lately and Eclipse has gotten a few updates, so it could be a bug from an update.
    2014-07-22 07:31 PM
    This is mine now

Attachment 674469

I slightly modified your layout so that the middle icons are more in the middle and took top 1 out also some of the icons were sitting over their shelves so fixed them too.

Here's the layout in case you want it mate.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbcgfp4f21...r%20Layout.rar

Thanks again dude this is AWESOME!

Glad to help everyone. Hopefully I'll find some more goodies from this old theme and update them for the iphone 5(s). More to come.
    2014-07-22 07:41 PM
    May we could email the Developer of Eclipse and see if something can fix. I don't remember the screenshot thing happening until lately and Eclipse has gotten a few updates, so it could be a bug from an update.
    I just emailed him. You might want to too so you can describe the ifile issue.
    2014-07-22 08:31 PM
    I just emailed him. You might want to too so you can describe the ifile issue.
    Ok i will
    2014-07-22 09:37 PM
    Here you go!!! Here's the clock Widget. Need iWidgets tweak.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox4c18voeh...%20iWidget.zip

For the widgets, download the link in the video description. You need LockHTML and SBHTML installed.

and the icon layout is actually by me custom made from the tweak Homescreen Designer(A great and simple alternative to iconoclasm.) You can create layouts directly from your iphone.

HERE YOU GO!!! THE LAYOUTS...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtyvjc67m2...%20layouts.zip

ONLY TO BE USED WITH HOMESCREEN DESIGNER TWEAK.
    ssh to var/mobile/library/HomescreenDesigner/Layouts
    Nice!!, would it be possible to convert the HTC Widget to SBHTML with the shelves ?.
    2014-07-23 12:31 AM
    New working link for the DARKSTAR clock iWidget

HTC One X iWidget

and the icon layouts

HTC Widget Homescreendesigner layouts
    2014-07-23 12:40 AM
    Made my own HSD layout, loving this :-

Thanks Star784
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-07-23 at 02:26 AM.
    2014-07-23 01:53 AM

Thanks to Jerome, iHaz, Jusephe and creator of widget.
    2014-07-23 02:47 AM
    Tried making a Convergance slider with logo.

Last edited by jawonder; 2014-07-23 at 03:57 AM.
    2014-07-23 03:46 AM
    Foldericons iwidgets here??
    2014-07-23 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD