Now my setup is complete.
    2014-03-09 08:33 AM
    Now here comes the newbie question, how do I get these on my phone bcuz I have no idea
    #1. Save the icon to your camera roll.
    #2. Launch iFile.
    #3. Tap the gear icon in the bottom navigation tab so as to access iFile's preferences panel
    #4. In the 'File Manager' settings,

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346682.015219.jpg

ENABLE :
    'Use Trash' ;
    - 'Application Names' ;
    'Thumbnails'.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346598.949423.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346621.178998.jpg

#5. Tap 'Done' in the top right corner so you exit iFile's preference settings.
    #6. In the case of apps installed through the AppStore or an iTunes sync, navigate to /var/mobile/Applications/ *I recommend you to bookmark this file path in iFile so your navigation is made easier from this moment on*
    #7. Scroll down to the app you want to theme and open its folder.
    #8. Open the sub-folder with the '.app' extension.
    #9. Tap the status bar so the search field shows up.
    #10. Search for 'Info.plist'

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346746.201249.jpg

#11. Open that with iFile's built-in Property List Viewer.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346785.814696.jpg

#12. Tap the status bar so the search field shows up.
    #13. Type 'Identifier' in and hit the 'CFBundleIdentifier' tab.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346830.897241.jpg

#14. COPY whatever's written there. Do not edit it. *If you accidentally hit 'Cut' instead of 'Copy', tap 'Paste' to fix your mistake.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346864.495438.jpg

#16. Look up 'Icon' this time. If your search returns 'CFBundePrimaryIcon', then bingo! That holds your icon name and can reduce your later research drastically.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394346907.872413.jpg

Memorise any icon name which suggests it's the 120 pixel one. *can be 'Icon-120.png', '[email protected]', '[email protected]' or a fancy 'iOS7iPhone.png'.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394347008.773422.jpg

#17. Navigate to /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/ *I recommend you to also bookmark this file path*

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394347074.769071.jpg

#18. Tap 'Edit' in the top right corner.
    #19. Tap the '+' sign itn the bottom left corner.
    #20. Create a folder named 'Fuel4Rick' *or whatever you judge coolest*

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394347152.638863.jpg

#21. Tap 'Create', then 'Done'.
    #22. Open that folder and tap 'Edit' again.
    #23. Create a sub-folder this time named 'Bundles'.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394347181.836856.jpg

#24. In 'Bundles', create a new folder again, pasting what you have in your clipboard.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394347220.116343.jpg

#25. Go back to the wanted app's directory in /var/mobile/Applications/*AppName*/*AppName.app*/Info.plist of you need to be reminded the icon name.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394347039.523348.jpg

#26. Now navigate to /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/10X(whatever folder is lowest)APPLE/ *a very handy bookmark to have*
    #27. Tap 'Edit', then select the icon you just saved from mmi app, scrolling all the way down that folder.
    #28. Zip that desired image up, by tapping the boxed arrow icon in the bottom bar.
    #29. Tap the blue glyph to the right of the 'IMG_XXXX.PNG' so you can rename it from your pasteboard's content. Tap 'Done'.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394347347.986034.jpg

#30. Unzip the zipped up image. Delete the zip file by swiping on it.

#31. Tap the status bar so it scrolls you up to your topmost, renamed, icon. Tap 'Edit' and hit 'Cut' *not 'Copy'*.

#32. Tap your 'Themes' bookmark so you're back to /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/

#33. Open 'Fuel4Rick', then 'Bundles', then your app's bundle you've just created, then tap the bottom left glyph, then 'Paste', and 'Done '.

#34 Load WinterBoard, select and drag your new 'Fuel4Rick' theme above Fuel, then respring in WinterBoard.

In case this helps :
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-03-09 08:52 AM
    @Alfroggy bro, question...
    Why do you zip the image that's already in your cam roll instead of copy or cutting and taking it to the desired folder?
    Is there a benefit to it ? I've never zipped images from cam roll since they already there. Just curious ... Thanks
    2014-03-09 09:02 AM
    This theme is very nice great set up man hey papi can you share the LS screen or can you make a overlay wall so I can use with my current LS please here is a screenshot if u need it thanks in advance bro
    Could I ask you what Font and Icon Layout you're using? Looks nice!

Here ya go man...But I must warn you this wall I made specifically for the iwidget mentioned in that post so you will need my iconoclasm layout posted below the wallpaper SSH to Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts

Pa1nLayout
    Thanks Man
    Last edited by leodgm; 2014-03-09 at 09:21 AM.
    2014-03-09 09:18 AM
    Why do you zip the image that's already in your cam roll instead of copy or cutting and taking it to the desired folder?
    Is there a benefit to it ? I've never zipped images from cam roll since they already there. Just curious ... Thanks
    I was wondering the same myself.

What's up with that Alex?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-03-09 09:38 AM
    Looks good but i think you can duplicate one style effect again ( for this one )

And for the variation you can also try to use the over styles include in the psd.

*For the tip >> its more good to transform your glyph or picture in white color before tour apply the style.
    Thanks dj I will try these tips
    I appreciate your comment 👍
    2014-03-09 10:42 AM
    I was wondering the same myself.

What's up with that Alex?
    That's for two reasons : editing files in my 1XXAPPLE folders messed them up several times, causing screenshots and images not to save anymore. The first couple of times it happened I restored. Then next I tried playing with the folder's permissions so they're 'read', 'write' and 'execute' for the whole folder, setting 'apply hierarchically' to ON. That did the trick and the camera roll would again accept new pics.

Second reason is I find it preferable to delete pictures from camera roll the way they're meant to be : through the photos app. I don't like having blank files there, with ghosts of deleted images still showing although nothing's there.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-03-09 10:58 AM
    Like actually theme some icons that didn't get themed when fuel first hit cydia. A few are cydia apps but the rest are App Store apps. I don't know how to make them like I see everyone on here posting new icons for fuel
    If a certain icon is not themed or i want to change one what i do is check other themes i have that has the certain icon and information i need, copy the icon folder into FUELICONS.theme/bundles so its now in the fuel theme right click the icon then properties, copy the name of the icon then remove the old one from the other theme and rename the one i want to use with the copied name and place it in the folder i just placed in FUELICONS.theme. Maybe not as clear as id like it to be but i cant explain better lol, hope it helps dude :P
    2014-03-09 11:29 AM
    Hey guys i need some Bundles and icon names please ! :
    everyme
    Everyme
    Bundle ID: com.everyme.Everyme
    Icon: [email protected]
    (Confirmed on iPad Retina also.)

Messages Plus
    Bundle ID: com.intelliborn.messagesplus

Were you after Messages+ icon earlier in the thread? I can PM you the file if needed. Thank you.

Will be sending a few people back to this one. Bookmarked...Thank you.
    2014-03-09 11:44 AM
    I'll keep this one bookmarked also. Thanks again Alex .. !!

Everyme
    Bundle ID: com.everyme.Everyme
    (Confirmed on iPad Retina also.)

Messages Plus
    Bundle ID: com.intelliborn.messagesplus

Were you after Messages+ icon earlier in the thread? I can PM you the file if needed. Thank you.

Thank you for the bundles.

Yes ( for the message+ ) if you can, because i don't find a picture of this icon ... weird ?
    2014-03-09 01:24 PM
    Made a few icons (bundle folders included).

Icons1.zip
    Last edited by Sital; 2014-03-09 at 02:36 PM.
    2014-03-09 01:50 PM

Credits: Djetouch, 8lias, Schnedi, Porter and all involved in the set-up!!
    2014-03-09 02:57 PM
    Anyone knows the name for the icon for the "Call of Duty App" since it's not letting me replace it - and also if anyone has an ALT icon for a Calendar App? This thread is Awesome!
    2014-03-09 03:35 PM
    Working on folders..
    2014-03-09 03:59 PM
    My rest Settings Iocns
    the missing

2014-03-09 04:01 PM
    That's for two reasons : editing files in my 1XXAPPLE folders messed them up several times, causing screenshots and images not to save anymore. The first couple of times it happened I restored. Then next I tried playing with the folder's permissions so they're 'read', 'write' and 'execute' for the whole folder, setting 'apply hierarchically' to ON. That did the trick and the camera roll would again accept new pics.

Second reason is I find it preferable to delete pictures from camera roll the way they're meant to be : through the photos app. I don't like having blank files there, with ghosts of deleted images still showing although nothing's there.
    Makes sense, although I've never had either issue described.
    I would assume if someone is prone to those faults then it makes perfect sense using your method. Ty Alfroggy for clarrifiying that for me

If a certain icon is not themed or i want to change one what i do is check other themes i have that has the certain icon and information i need, copy the icon folder into FUELICONS.theme/bundles so its now in the fuel theme right click the icon then properties, copy the name of the icon then remove the old one from the other theme and rename the one i want to use with the copied name and place it in the folder i just placed in FUELICONS.theme. Maybe not as clear as id like it to be but i cant explain better lol, hope it helps dude :P
    That is exactly what I do with missing icons. Saves so much time
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-03-09 at 04:11 PM.
    2014-03-09 04:09 PM
    Anyone knows the name for the icon for the "Call of Duty App" since it's not letting me replace it - and also if anyone has an ALT icon for a Calendar App? This thread is Awesome!
    Call of Duty App

Bundle ID:
    com.activision.callofduty.mobile

Icon:
    [email protected]
    2014-03-09 04:31 PM
    Hi guys i was wondering if someone can help. I am still trying to add icons but they are not changing. Also when i go to appinfo some apps have more than one iconfile which ones do i use for the following?
    Imdb
    Lloyds bank
    The chive
    Fb messenger
    Appaddict
    Ebay
    Bbm

TIA
    2014-03-09 04:51 PM
    Hi guys i was wondering if someone can help. I am still trying to add icons but they are not changing. Also when i go to appinfo some apps have more than one iconfile which ones do i use for the following?
    Imdb
    Lloyds bank
    The chive
    Fb messenger
    Appaddict
    Ebay
    Bbm

TIA
    Did you read the front page !? here Alfroggy explain in details, steps by steps ... >>> http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7036045

BTW Bbm,Ebay,Fb messenger are already on the update.
    2014-03-09 05:03 PM
    Some more icons and bundles: Starbucks, Fandango, OpenBackup, Tripcase

Icons2.zip
    2014-03-09 05:05 PM
7,060 ... 2634353637384686136 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD