2014-03-11 08:29 PM
    Meaning your subscription link.
    Works from my phone.

Yeah that will be fixed tonight.
    2014-03-11 08:29 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/OWrJ88P.png

Thanks for making this ios6 friendly.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-03-11 09:24 PM
    You have to respond to the activate email.. In that email is the repo to get the goodies - so you never really ever need to login to the website. Though it has good stuff.
    Awesome ! Thanks 👍👍
    2014-03-11 09:37 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/OWrJ88P.png

Thanks for making this ios6 friendly.
    Awesome that's good to know ha ha! Yeah baby! iOS 6 friendly!! Too cool!
    2014-03-11 09:41 PM
    My setup today thanks bro!

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/5664/2ap1.jpg
    2014-03-11 09:56 PM
    Awesome that's good to know ha ha! Yeah baby! iOS 6 friendly!! Too cool!
    Just had to change a handful of app names.
    It's pretty awesome with Ian's TimedWalls running in the background. May have to make a video.

http://i.imgur.com/UXFF9xf.png
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-03-11 10:27 PM
    Couple of things.
    1. BADASS Theme!
    2. Looks awesome with the grey/white dynamic wallpaper.
    3. Don't hate! Anyway to make the loading screen a oval instead of a bow tie? I'm a Ford guy.
    Oh and incase I didn't mention BADASS Theme. I had Ayecon on my phone for two years, this one I switched for.
    2014-03-11 10:53 PM
    It's pretty awesome with Ian's TimedWalls running in the background. May have to make a video.

Winter boards widgets a big plus with ios6 miss that! :P

Couple of things.
    1. BADASS Theme!
    3. Don't hate! Anyway to make the loading screen a oval instead of a bow tie? I'm a Ford guy.
    Oh and incase I didn't mention BADASS Theme. I had Ayecon on my phone for two years, this one I switched for.
    Thanks bro!! Yes I can do that oval tonight for sure!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2014-03-11 at 11:29 PM.
    2014-03-11 11:26 PM

Please do
    2014-03-12 01:01 AM
    Congrats on the release, Chevy! Looks pretty amazing! Will be getting this one. Thanks buddy!
    2014-03-12 01:12 AM
    Thanks Teddy! You bet bud!!
    2014-03-12 01:55 AM
    Couple of things.
    1. BADASS Theme!
    BOOOO FORD!! lol
    2014-03-12 03:10 AM
    BOOOO FORD!! lol
    👎👎👎
    2014-03-12 05:37 AM
    Something is wrong with your server. Takes ages to load your homepage and still says Invalid Token. Hope the theme will cover all UI elements and so on for this amount of money.
    2014-03-12 06:41 AM
    There won't be much UI if any with this theme. Just icons. Server issues should be fixed had to approve you registration, should be good now.
    2014-03-12 07:07 AM
    Something is wrong with your server. Takes ages to load your homepage and still says Invalid Token. Hope the theme will cover all UI elements and so on for this amount of money.
    You said for "this amount of money."

$4 is really that much for 250+ icons themed from the jump?!?!? How many other themes if any can claim that they have a 1/4 of that amount? NONE. $4 is the price of a good coffee at Starbucks. Please don't sleep on all his hard work because you can't justify donating a small amount for a work of art.
    2014-03-12 08:56 AM

$4 is really that much for 250+ icons themed from the jump?!?!? How many other themes if any can claim that they have a 1/4 of that amount? NONE. $4 is the price of a good coffee at Starbucks. Please don't sleep on all his hard work because you can't justify donating a small amount for a work of art.
    If you are paid what you are doing than things should work. 4 dollars is the money but how many are going to pay and how much is it going to be at the end? Perhaps a lot and i do value hard work and this special theme is unique but again things should work when you charge. There are dozens of good themes in Cydia and they are being update from time to time such 77 and Elite and so on
    2014-03-12 09:03 AM

One icon is worth 4 buck's alone if u take the time it takes to make them...

If you are paid what you are doing than things should work. 4 dollars is the money but how many are going to pay and how much is it going to be at the end? Perhaps a lot and i do value hard work and this special theme is unique but again things should work when you charge. There are dozens of good themes in Cydia and they are being update from time to time such 77 and Elite and so on
    Lol, it been out for like 15 min and u want a roadmap and updates already? and u never had any server trouble? it will be fixed
    Last edited by Heine; 2014-03-12 at 09:40 AM.
    2014-03-12 09:09 AM
    Yeah Right
    Defense is the best option.
    Anyway i do understand all above written its just matter of time and honestly people need information nor update. Yet i would expect more from this theme otherwise why would ones dedicate whole new website?
    Cheers

One icon is worth 4 buck's alone if u take the time it takes to make them...

Lol, it been out for like 15 min and u want a roadmap and updates already? and u never had any server trouble? it will be fixed
    Last edited by chen1976; 2014-03-12 at 10:21 AM.
    2014-03-12 10:19 AM
3,699 ... 345671555105 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD