Hi guys !
    I just want to know what do you think about this try ?
    Attached Thumbnails Colors-phone.png   Colors-sms.png  
    2014-03-21 03:24 PM
    Looks nice, could be an interesting theme. It's definitely different which, IMO, is a good thing.
    2014-03-21 03:36 PM
    Nice, but how will you solve the icon mask-problem with text icons ?
    2014-03-21 04:06 PM
    Great
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-03-21 04:12 PM
    Yeah you're right, the mask problem will be a big problem ...
    2014-03-21 04:35 PM
    Welcome, Boobaddict.

Nice, but how will you solve the icon mask-problem with text icons ?
    That's a bit short-minded of you, Blue, as I gave you the tip beneath in the past and I recall you using it in one of your themes.

No icon mask theme thread
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-03-21 05:41 PM
    thanks, but i'm talking about that boobydict made icons with a photoshopped text in the middle.
    He probably uses a white iconomatic overlay frame but it's impossible to auto-create text-icons.
    So this theme would end with a rough mix of pictures and text icons, unless he themes the whole app store

I would suggest to use graphics only.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-03-21 at 10:14 PM.
    2014-03-21 10:10 PM
    thanks, but i'm talking about that boobydict made icons with a photoshopped text in the middle.
    He probably uses a white iconomatic overlay frame but it's impossible to auto-create text-icons.
    So this theme would end with a rough mix of pictures and text icons, unless he themes the whole app store

I would suggest to use graphics only.
    Oh ok, my bad. There were two ways to interpret your comment and I chose the twisted one, lol. Think less. I never take the auto-mask shortcut, but then again, I never did a single theme.

With much respect,
    LeFrog.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-03-21 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD