Just picked this up, very nice work. The subtle UI elements are also very nice. Not so much change that it looks out of place, just enough to stand out and make you take notice.
    Wondering what the icon request situation is?
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-05-12 at 06:36 AM.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-05-12 06:32 AM
    Just picked this up, very nice work. The subtle UI elements are also very nice. Not so much change that it looks out of place, just enough to stand out and make you take notice.
    Wondering what the icon request situation is?
    Just provide the bundle Id and icon name and what app ya want
    2014-05-12 07:00 PM
    Just provide the bundle Id and icon name and what app ya want
    Awesome. I'll email them to you from cydia.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-05-12 08:37 PM
    Awesome. I'll email them to you from cydia.
    I'll get them soon I've been sick for the last couple days
    2014-05-15 11:24 PM
    I'll get them soon I've been sick for the last couple days
    No rush bud. We all have real life to deal with.
    2014-05-16 01:20 AM
    Speaking of real life. Going to the beach next week. So I'm going to need you to do 20 icons and 2 more color mods for
    Me. Lol. I'm just playing. This is sweet. Thank you for all the work brobAdbro
    2014-05-16 03:05 AM
    Thanks for the cyan & white Stephen! I'll post some icons up I made for myself if you would like. Up to you and the thread of course
    2014-05-16 03:13 AM
    No rush bud. We all have real life to deal with.
    Thanks

Speaking of real life. Going to the beach next week. So I'm going to need you to do 20 icons and 2 more color mods for
    Me. Lol. I'm just playing. This is sweet. Thank you for all the work brobAdbro
    Thanks hemp I'll get on that cyan soon!

Thanks for the cyan & white Stephen! I'll post some icons up I made for myself if you would like. Up to you and the thread of course
    Yes that would be awesome! But i don't see how you've made any icons if I never provided the psd 0.o
    2014-05-16 06:10 AM
    sorry guys for the delay. I'm finishing up finals and will get to work on this soon
    2014-05-29 12:11 AM
    I sent in the extra icons
    2014-05-29 07:28 AM
    I sent in the extra icons
    Great icons. Thanks you.
    2014-05-30 06:17 AM
71 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD