User Tag List

Infinity Script.
    Dark and Light
    uonDCPU.jpg
    GU9UcQ1.jpg
    luBshXN.jpg

I was planning on releasing this last week. But I have had an unreal amount of work since then. I have been lucky if I get four hours of sleep. So, recently the production of Infinity Script has slowed down. I will be completely done with work on May 1st. But I plan on releasing a beta before then. As you can tell, the theme has a dark and light version. The UI is in progress and will be included in future updates. BUT, the Blur widgets will be included in the beta.

0F6RObL.jpg

0F6RObL.jpg

(WIP/Beta ETA) Infinity Script: Completely new concept. Blur widgets included-photo-1.png

(WIP/Beta ETA) Infinity Script: Completely new concept. Blur widgets included-photo-2.png

(WIP/Beta ETA) Infinity Script: Completely new concept. Blur widgets included-photo-3.png

(WIP/Beta ETA) Infinity Script: Completely new concept. Blur widgets included-image-copy.png

I did not think I was going to have time to post today. I have more widgets completed and in the making. I also have more lockscreens done. I will be taking Icon requests, I want this theme to be as complete as possible. I will update this thread when the beta release is ready!
    Attached Images
    2014-04-22 07:24 AM
    Great idea, will be interesting how you coded the blurry effect.
    You probably use the info.plist file for the text icons ? I would make the icon graphics and text less transparent.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-04-22 at 08:50 AM.
    2014-04-22 08:48 AM
    Very clean
    2014-04-22 02:49 PM
    How to get the beta?
    2014-08-03 07:57 AM
    so beautiful, how can i get it?
    2014-08-11 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD