1. dwizurd's Avatar
    This is fantastic news, I caught your tweet earlier and I can't wait to be able to match my SB to my LS. Here's me tonight ImageUploadedByModMyi1400658662.349299.jpg
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan
    2014-05-21 09:51 AM
  2. June'sIphone's Avatar
    1.2 was sent to cydia. Here is the changelog.
    Faster menus - removed 300ms click delays
    Faster weather load - only gets new location every 15minutes.
    Removed unlock animations (caused freezes)
    Fixed wallpaper flicker when reset was pressed
    Fixed not showing icon when weather.com doesn't
    Integrated Springboard creator download LBEvo Springboard to use.
    Added WeatherBG button to LS
    Added option to choose which cache to delete on reset.

    Also uploaded the LBEvo SpringBoard. : LBEvo SpringBoard "You've never customized the SpringBoard quite like this"

    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-22 at 01:18 AM.
    2014-05-22 12:30 AM
  3. June'sIphone's Avatar
    If you want your themes uploaded send them to. [email protected]
    2014-05-22 02:28 AM
  4. June'sIphone's Avatar
    Or better yet, use our online submission form

    LockBuilder Evo
    2014-05-22 06:31 AM
  5. Bobbyleebillington's Avatar
    Well June. After I thought I fixed safe mode boots when I deleted auki. It started again. So 2 days ago I went ahead and turned off lb evo. And went back to the EZ4u2nv cydget. Well so far 2 days no safe mode boot. I'm thinking whatever I've got running in conjunction with lb evo is just deplinishing my memory causing safe mode. Will keep u updated.
    2014-05-22 06:04 PM
  6. dmick89's Avatar
    I'm having similar safe mode issues that I'm sure have to do with another tweak.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-05-22 06:16 PM
  7. June'sIphone's Avatar
    When does it go into safemode? on unlock? when using LBevo? How often does this happen? Anything other than it just goes to safemode will help me track down the issue. I don't get safemode, so I dunno what to fix because I don't see an issue. Since you do have an issue this would really help me find a common problem. Are you running 1.2? Sorry for all the questions, but this is a major concern.

    It is known that LStool and CustomLS cause safemode. Use lock screen tools instead as it is compatible with cydget.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-22 at 08:07 PM.
    2014-05-22 07:44 PM
  8. Bobbyleebillington's Avatar
    When does it go into safemode? on unlock? when using LBevo? How often does this happen? Anything other than it just goes to safemode will help me track down the issue. I don't get safemode, so I dunno what to fix because I don't see an issue. Since you do have an issue this would really help me find a common problem.

    It is known that LStool and CustomLS cause safemode. Use lock screen tools instead as it is compatible with cydget.
    I'd say 90% is when I unlock. As soon as I push home button to unlock. The other 10% usually happens like if I get text or listening to music and then unlock. I'm using bitesms now. Also noticed some nights when I wake up in morning my phones in safe mode. So not sure what sets it off when not in use. Also I do have lockscreen tools installed. And since it has been 2 days since I turned lb evo off and switched cydget I haven't had any issues. And it was happening probably 10-20 times a day before I switched.
    2014-05-22 08:07 PM
  9. June'sIphone's Avatar
    I'd say 90% is when I unlock. As soon as I push home button to unlock. The other 10% usually happens like if I get text or listening to music and then unlock. I'm using bitesms now. Also noticed some nights when I wake up in morning my phones in safe mode. So not sure what sets it off when not in use. Also I do have lockscreen tools installed. And since it has been 2 days since I turned lb evo off and switched cydget I haven't had any issues.
    Thanks and you are using 1.2? Could you list all your tweaks from iCleaner Pro so I can install. Also a crash report could help.

    I have 13 beta testers who run this tweak constantly. They haven't had safemode issues in 2-3 days. Pretty sure thats the amount of time they have had 1.2. If you don't have it get it and try.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-22 at 08:13 PM.
    2014-05-22 08:09 PM
  10. wardever's Avatar
    If you are having safe mode issues please supply us with a copy of the crash report. This will help us narrow down the issue and/or what is causing the safe modes.
    2014-05-22 08:50 PM
  11. dmick89's Avatar
    Thanks and you are using 1.2? Could you list all your tweaks from iCleaner Pro so I can install. Also a crash report could help.

    I have 13 beta testers who run this tweak constantly. They haven't had safemode issues in 2-3 days. Pretty sure thats the amount of time they have had 1.2. If you don't have it get it and try.
    No reason to apologize for asking questions. That's your job. Last night I installed the latest version after having safe mode issues last week. My phone immediately went into safe mode and I restarted and got stuck on the loading indicator. I rebooted into safe mode to remove LBevo.

    I'm fairly cautious and when I have safe mode issues, I immediately assume it's of no fault of the creator, but rather some conflict with a tweak I have.

    I really wish I could be of more help and even provide a crash report to you, but I don't have one. I love this LS and the idea and think it has tremendous potential. At the moment, since there won't be a 7.1 JB, I'm reluctant to try it again knowing there's a possibility I could lose my JB. I'd like to keep it until one is available for ios8, which means I need to be somewhat cautious.

    I am running an iPhone 5s on 7.0.6 and tried to run the Midnight theme. Prior to last night, I was running a theme mcooper put together based on Alexse's clock/weather LS he made or modded for Fuel. No other LS was running (GroovyLock was off and I had already uninstalled LHTML3 last week).

    For what it's worth, I've had similar problems trying to run Convergance. Actually, Convergance made my battery drain significantly and even made my phone exceedingly hot. That conflict may have had to do with CustomLS, but that was uninstalled last night too.

    I greatly appreciate the hard work and your interest in resolving this.
    2014-05-22 09:07 PM
  12. June'sIphone's Avatar
    You will not lose a jailbreak due to LBEvo in no way shape or form. Maybe over cautious. Thanks anyway for the explanation. The latest version didn't go live until today. Can you email me from cydia so I see what tweaks you have.
    2014-05-22 09:13 PM
  13. Bobbyleebillington's Avatar
    Thanks and you are using 1.2? Could you list all your tweaks from iCleaner Pro so I can install. Also a crash report could help.

    I have 13 beta testers who run this tweak constantly. They haven't had safemode issues in 2-3 days. Pretty sure thats the amount of time they have had 1.2. If you don't have it get it and try.
    Hopefully these attachments come through. I'm not sure why some tweaks still showing up as they have been uninstalled and I've used I cleaned to clean up files. I just updated to 1.2 will turn back on and see what happens
    Attached Images
    2014-05-22 10:06 PM
  14. GUNNY29's Avatar
    I believe if you have them disabled and uninstall they will stay reinstall turn on and then uninstall
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-05-22 10:14 PM
  15. Bobbyleebillington's Avatar
    I believe if you have them disabled and uninstall they will stay reinstall turn on and then uninstall
    Thanks gunny will do right now

    Thanks gunny will do right now
    Well turned them all on resprung then went yo cydia. Nothing is in my package list so I guess maybe I need to reinstall all of them and then try remove again.
    Last edited by Bobbyleebillington; 2014-05-22 at 10:21 PM.
    2014-05-22 10:17 PM
  16. GUNNY29's Avatar
    That's what I said lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-05-22 10:29 PM
  17. Bobbyleebillington's Avatar
    What can I say. I'm up on a roof roofing. And didn't read clearly lol. It's 95 degrees. Brains not working
    2014-05-22 10:48 PM
  18. GUNNY29's Avatar
    I'll let you off just this once lol just kidding bro
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-05-22 11:15 PM
  19. June'sIphone's Avatar
    Its dangerous to turn tweaks off then deleting them. Could cause crazy issues.
    2014-05-22 11:44 PM
  20. Bobbyleebillington's Avatar
    Its dangerous to turn tweaks off then deleting them. Could cause crazy issues.
    Where were you when I deleted all those lol. I've cleaned up my mess no longer have them in substrate addons. Lbevo is back on will see what happens. Would give y'all crash report but I had logs checked in I cleaner so it's been deleting then. Only crash reports I have now are about 75 sandbox-Facebook crashes and a low memory report.
    2014-05-23 12:10 AM
1,354 ... 412131415162464 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD