What's that track in the first video? Had it stuck in my head all f*****g day after seeing your tweet this am!!! Guessing the title is along the lines on "Time ain't gonna change it..."

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Oh, an 'undo' on the font style menu would be useful. Once you select a style you can't go back without editing the plist.
    Based in the above video, it should take you about 11 seconds 😉

What do you mean by "go back" all available fonts are in the list. default is system/bytafont. if you don't like the current selection you can choose another, or am I misunderstanding?
    2014-06-18 09:23 PM
    I'm probably not explaining very well. When you go to the menu which allows you to add shadows, bevel, inset etc, you can't undo the action. You have to choose a style and then exit.
    Does that make sense?

2014-06-18 09:28 PM
    I'm probably not explaining very well. When you go to the menu which allows you to add shadows, bevel, inset etc, you can't undo the action. You have to choose a style and then exit.
    Does that make sense?

hmm. color you can always change, font you can always change, align, opacity, shadow, scale, rotate etc. I don't see a need for an undo button on an already cluttered control panel. For shadow just press more and adjust the values to 0. or make the color transparent.

I speed the videos up so they are watchable. You can see the time in the top right to see the actual time it takes
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-18 at 09:35 PM.
    2014-06-18 09:32 PM
    I've just gotten in the habit of saving as I go. if i don't like a selection I've made, I just reload my theme.

also if you'd rather not make a change, hit the home bottom to clear color panel.
    2014-06-18 09:35 PM
    Fair enough. I just figured if you didn't like any of the selections and instead, preferred it flat, you could hit 'undo' then close.

I take all the points on board. It was just a suggestion.

2014-06-18 09:37 PM
    Fair enough. I just figured if you didn't like any of the selections and instead, preferred it flat, you could hit 'undo' then close.

I take all the points on board. It was just a suggestion.

I understand what you are saying now. home button cancels color panel, but not shadow controls. best to just revert back to saved theme for now 👍
    2014-06-18 09:41 PM
    Shadow need a different setup. "aesthetically" functionality is fine imo. When I get into it, ill remember to add an undo or clear shadow.
    2014-06-18 09:41 PM
    I've noticed (it's probably just me though) that when you load a theme that uses weather background, it doesn't automatically load the weather background. You have to pull up the menu and switch it on

2014-06-19 10:06 PM
    I've noticed (it's probably just me though) that when you load a theme that uses weather background, it doesn't automatically load the weather background. You have to pull up the menu and switch it on

This option is not saved with themes.
    2014-06-19 10:10 PM
    I know you get a lot of small updates with LBEvo, but this one is pretty big. Still a wip, I don't quite know when it'll be finished. Here is a preview.

Theme selection UI is completely redone. It takes any wallpaper set blurs it then throws your themes on it in this layout. If you notice there is no scrollbar anymore. To scroll the list just drag up or down anywhere. Also removed the annoying .plist on the theme names.

Icon selection UI has also been completely redone. The picking mechanism has been fixed. If you choose user it will only show user, if you choose system it will only show system. As of now if you choose system then user it ends up showing both. This is fixed. Also no scrollbar. You scroll just as you do the themes. Icons also have been updated with the new iOS7 icons of each app. Currently we have some apps that are not the best quality. This has been fixed.

My goal is to get rid of all scrollbars. I have realized the touch mechanism I created would also scroll menus and still let you press whatever you need. This is very nice so far.

The main menu and weather elements were tied together before. If you move the main menu when you went to the weather elements it would be shifted to the position you moved the main menu. This gets rid of all that nonsence. Now if you grab the main menu and move upwards or downward the menus move. Touch an icon and it selects that menu. Same for weather elements which moves independently.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-21 at 01:30 AM.
    2014-06-21 01:11 AM
    I've run into an issue. First I must say June as I've said several times on twitter "AWESOME JOB!!". Maybe I'll be lucky enough to beta the iPad version soon. If not I'll still be one of the first to buy as usual. It's ADDICTIVE!! Well now my issue I'm trying to download a new theme from cydia but it fails. See attached. I've deleted the mediafire or Dropbox downloads of the LBEvo iwidget colorbattery and checked ifile for the dummy.js file described for the error without finding it since deletion but I still am unable to download the theme. Always returns same response, even after restart. Any ideas?ImageUploadedByModMyi1403322657.746700.jpg
    2014-06-21 05:51 AM
    I've run into an issue. First I must say June as I've said several times on twitter "AWESOME JOB!!". Maybe I'll be lucky enough to beta the iPad version soon. If not I'll still be one of the first to buy as usual. It's ADDICTIVE!! Well now my issue I'm trying to download a new theme from cydia but it fails. See attached. I've deleted the mediafire or Dropbox downloads of the LBEvo iwidget colorbattery and checked ifile for the dummy.js file described for the error without finding it since deletion but I still am unable to download the theme. Always returns same response, even after restart. Any ideas?ImageUploadedByModMyi1403322657.746700.jpg
    Good question. I am afraid you must uninstall the lbevocolorbattery before you can install that theme. I will find out who made it and have them correct it on their end. These files should always be renamed if used in other packages. This way they don't conflict with previous packages.
    2014-06-21 06:06 AM
    That worked. Seems too simple so of course I missed uninstalling from cydia. Thanks June! Back to the obsession Hope to see the new updates and LBEvo iPad soon.
    2014-06-21 06:15 AM
    I know you get a lot of small updates with LBEvo, but this one is pretty big. Still a wip, I don't quite know when it'll be finished. Here is a preview.

Awesome as always June. Can't wait.
    Coming soon -
    Deviant
    2014-06-21 06:53 AM
    WOW that is a wicked wallpaper

Bunch of new themes up.

LB EVO Themes
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-21 at 07:45 AM.
    2014-06-21 06:54 AM
    I'm responsible for this error and I apologise. I should've learnt with BlueNote.

Problem comes in when using widgets from other themes and then including them in the Cydia package with their original name. I stupidly thought the installer would ignore / overwrite in the event of duplicate files. ZIP was always clever enough to do that an even detected modification dates etc. Anyway, wandered off topic......

I've started renaming the folder with the word MOD somewhere now. I was worried about doing this initially as it's someone else's work, but hey, I always give credit and it more of a pain when this happens.

Again, please accept my apologies and thank you June for sorting it.

2014-06-21 09:39 AM
    I'm responsible for this error and I apologise. I should've learnt with BlueNote.

Problem comes in when using widgets from other themes and then including them in the Cydia package with their original name. I stupidly thought the installer would ignore / overwrite in the event of duplicate files. ZIP was always clever enough to do that an even detected modification dates etc. Anyway, wandered off topic......

I've started renaming the folder with the word MOD somewhere now. I was worried about doing this initially as it's someone else's work, but hey, I always give credit and it more of a pain when this happens.

Again, please accept my apologies and thank you June for sorting it.

Most every widget was created by me for LBEvo just for people to use. I have no problem you mix and matching widgets that's what they are there for. I found it easier to just name them with the theme. Example theme is named BlueNight name the widget BlueNight Clock😉
    2014-06-21 10:39 AM
    Most every widget was created by me for LBEvo just for people to use. I have no problem you mix and matching widgets that's what they are there for. I found it easier to just name them with the theme. Example theme is named BlueNight name the widget BlueNight Clock😉
    Thanks Junes! I am ultra careful these days as I got collared by a self-appointed thread cop when I didn't credit an author for a widget I included in a theme.

There are some fragile ego's out there and I'm glad you're not one of them! 😊

2014-06-21 10:43 AM
    Thanks Junes! I am ultra careful these days as I got collared by a self-appointed thread cop when I didn't credit an author for a widget I included in a theme.

There are some fragile ego's out there and I'm glad you're not one of them! 😊

A lot take pride in things they copy and pasted. Sad that many that claim to code, really have no idea. But in all seriousness LBEvo was meant to give many free lockscreens to many users. Which it has. Over 50 lockscreens available now. Could have a different lockscreen every day for over a month! That's just insane.

It'll keep growing, and keep getting better. Just in this week there has been a major transformation. Can't wait to send it out.
    2014-06-21 10:59 AM
    I am learning to code, more out of necessity than anything as it's a useful skill to have. LBEvo negates the need to have this knowledge, but if you have a little knowledge, you can expand your LBEvo creations that bit further.

The people I have converted to the app love it. Once you've got them through the first few steps - menu usage, how elements, widgets and icons are modified, they can then get the most out of the help forum here. My inbox gets flooded for the first day and then I don't hear from them again, I just see the excellent lock screens they create.

Looking forward to the updates dude. Nice work as always 😀

2014-06-21 11:13 AM
1,354 ... 28363738394048 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD