Nothing compares to coding. You never stop learning either, things will always advance.

It will teach you a lot about life in the process. Really gives you an understanding on how complex things really are, and how every detail makes the biggest difference.

I don't think there is anything to compare to coding, but it's not easy. I was always hard headed too. Always thinking id figure it out by trial and error. I didn't start completely understanding until I picked up a few books, watched tons of videos, and really submersed myself in it. Now it's like second nature, and it's a hell of a time
    2014-06-21 11:30 AM
    Is there any way of including these animations with the birds / balloons etc in LBEvo? I know there is an animation included, but if you don't mind me saying, I don't really like them. These seem to have been kicking around for ages.

Or is there an easy way to pull them in? Like you can iWidgets?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403382359.937503.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-06-21 10:26 PM
    birds and balloons are gay.
    2014-06-22 02:11 AM
    birds and balloons are gay.
    Lol. Did you mean gay as in happy? They are gay and bright!

I know they're cheesy, but I like the sun and moon animations over that wallpaper and it was more of an experiment than anything. I will dive into the config file and turn them off just for you! I really gotta sleep and I've got the LBEvo Telegram f*cking pinging every few seconds, so I'm going into silent mode and away from your abuse too lol

2014-06-22 02:26 AM
    Lol. Did you mean gay as in happy? They are gay and bright!

I know they're cheesy, but I like the sun and moon animations over that wallpaper and it was more of an experiment than anything. I will dive into the config file and turn them off just for you! I really gotta sleep and I've got the LBEvo Telegram f*cking pinging every few seconds, so I'm going into silent mode and away from your abuse too lol

too late. you sold your soul
    2014-06-22 03:00 AM
    Silent mode is where mine stays haha.

Best way atm is just use a groovylock. You can pull the background to show on the groovylock.

GroovyLock tweak isn't needed.
    2014-06-22 05:05 AM
    This looks verry awesome June.
    I used the LB gps. The only thing that is keeping me off is that there isn't a dutch translation.
    In LB gps I translated somethings to dutch but after a update I had to start all over again.
    So maybe in time I will try this. but keep up the great work 👍
    I was wrong, i saw by someone that there is a dutch translation. Sorry for that.
    Is it possible to change the sms to whatsapp?
    2014-06-22 09:39 AM
    I was wrong, i saw by someone that there is a dutch translation. Sorry for that.
    Is it possible to change the sms to whatsapp?
    You can pull in any app, including Whatsapp. Did you mean have the notifications for Whatsapp?

2014-06-22 09:41 AM
    You can pull in any app, including Whatsapp. Did you mean have the notifications for Whatsapp?

Yes, now it show how many sms but i want how many whatsapp.
    Dont use sms.
    Thanks
    2014-06-22 09:53 AM
    Is there any way of including these animations with the birds / balloons etc in LBEvo? I know there is an animation included, but if you don't mind me saying, I don't really like them. These seem to have been kicking around for ages.

Or is there an easy way to pull them in? Like you can iWidgets?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403382359.937503.jpg

You could always substitute the "gay" stuff with the images provided in the "Share your Locksreen /Springboard mods" thread. More upbeat images were shared if your worried about your iPhone appearing too "gay".
    2014-06-22 10:59 AM
    You could always substitute the "gay" stuff with the images provided in the "Share your Locksreen /Springboard mods" thread. More upbeat images were shared if your worried about your iPhone appearing too "gay".
    I think you held me responsible for someone else's comment. Either that or you didn't read my question.

I was asking if the animations, in their entirety, could be pulled into LBEvo. I have no issue with what they are, however, thank you for the tip about alternatives 😊

Also, I don't think the comment was intended as offensive or homophobic, it was just someone having a laugh following our conversations on another thread.

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-22 at 11:06 AM.
    2014-06-22 11:04 AM
    My bad bro. The UNIAW images shared tho........

😉you should check 'em out.......cartoon characters, etc, Pretty cool n awesome share!
    Last edited by c0pes321; 2014-06-22 at 11:10 AM.
    2014-06-22 11:08 AM
    😉you should check 'em out.......cartoon characters, etc, Pretty cool n awesome share!
    Sweet! You couldn't point me to the location in the thread could you? The MMI search isn't great.

2014-06-22 11:09 AM
    Yes, now it show how many sms but i want how many whatsapp.
    Dont use sms.
    Thanks
    I will add whatsapp.
    2014-06-22 08:22 PM
    I will add whatsapp.
    Thanks
    2014-06-22 08:31 PM
    Consider it done.

2014-06-22 09:10 PM
    Why when I touch any of the links on my LBEVO lock screen does it just bring me to my springboard, and not the actual app that I touched (IE: SMS, Email, Safari, Etc...) This used to work, but doesn't anymore.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    2014-06-24 12:40 AM
    Why when I touch any of the links on my LBEVO lock screen does it just bring me to my springboard, and not the actual app that I touched (IE: SMS, Email, Safari, Etc...) This used to work, but doesn't anymore.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Nothing has changed for opening apps. Did it stop working after you installed a tweak? Maybe proWidgets?

Anyone else have this issue?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-24 at 05:05 AM.
    2014-06-24 01:31 AM
    Hey Junes...sorry to ask this publicly..I'm so ashamed! But what's the difference between this and your similar things? I ran ConceptLS when u first came out w it & lockbuilder but am curious to know the difference ?
    2014-06-24 03:17 AM
    If you have ran LockBuilder, then you know it isn't the similar to ConceptLS.

ConceptLS is a single design. Just like every other lockscreen, just with options that no other ones have.

LockBuilder Evo is an update of LockBuilder. It is not a single design. It allows you to run themes that are made from itself. Meaning a person here makes a lockscreen with LB. Upload it to cydia for free. You download and run that in LockBuilder. It allows for many custom lockscreens for the cost of nothing. As of now there are over 40 themes available. One everyday for a month if you wish.

LBEvo.com explains what it is, but if you know what LockBuilder is, then LockBuilder Evo is that on steroids.

LBEvoThemes also lists themes available and direct link to cydia to download. or just go to cydia and view the addons(lockbuilder) section. Shows all widgets, themes, etc. Everything labeled LBEvo is for LockBuilder Evo

LockBuilder has been tested on 7.1.1 and works great. Back to finishing the update.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-24 at 05:03 AM.
    2014-06-24 04:48 AM
1,354 ... 29373839404149 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD