simple

and unrestricted : )

Vision (thanks to VictorBurgoa MCS for design inspiration)
    Verry nice 👍
    Can you make unrestricted with whatsapp instead of sms?
    2014-06-27 10:30 PM
    Just a note, you can change any notification to whatever you want. Any app to whatever you want. Then you can save the theme however you like for later use.

Attachment 671819

New design from Breed for Lbevo. 😄😄
    Love the look of this. When are you releasing?
    2014-06-28 12:15 AM
    Since the new update I now have a black sb page? Changed wallpaper and resprung but staying black. I don't use evo for my springboard. Anyone else have this issue?
    I was totally wrong here. The file I fixed, I didn't fix right. It is now fixed right, and will include it in the next update.

To fix this problem of the wallpaper being black, go to settings and set a wallpaper to LockScreen and Wallpaper. Use the setBoth button. You will get your wallpaper back.
    2014-06-28 02:42 AM
    Hi June, i am using 7.1.1 with only LBEvo, Lockhtml and ClearLockNotification tweaks installed. The only problem I am experiencing is adding the system icons I am unable to find the Phone and Mail icons. Basically usually I like to have Phone, Mail and SMS on Lockscreen. But of the 3 only the SMS icon is available to me with 20 or so other icons.

Alternatively I am just using Swipe Widget.
    If possible could you check on your end if those specific icons are available to you?

Thank You
    2014-06-28 08:32 AM
    Hi June, i am using 7.1.1 with only LBEvo, Lockhtml and ClearLockNotification tweaks installed. The only problem I am experiencing is adding the system icons I am unable to find the Phone and Mail icons. Basically usually I like to have Phone, Mail and SMS on Lockscreen. But of the 3 only the SMS icon is available to me with 20 or so other icons.

Alternatively I am just using Swipe Widget.
    If possible could you check on your end if those specific icons are available to you?

Thank You
    Now that you mention it, I am missing both phone and mail on the 7.1.1 device. I will look into it, as soon as I have some time. That icon system is insane.
    2014-06-28 10:04 AM
    Just a note, you can change any notification to whatever you want. Any app to whatever you want. Then you can save the theme however you like for later use.
    I know that, but when i use a existing theme and want to ad something wat is the fastest way to know with font, fontsize is used?
    Lets say i change sms to whatsapp but want it with the same font and fontsize.
    2014-06-28 12:10 PM
    I know that, but when i use a existing theme and want to ad something wat is the fastest way to know with font, fontsize is used?
    Lets say i change sms to whatsapp but want it with the same font and fontsize.
    Fonts are shown in the menu. Pretty easy to match up. Font-Size would take a couple tries, but also easy to change to match.

If you want to get technical and precise, just look at the theme.plist shows all values. var/mobile/Library/LBEvoThemes/theme.plist with ifile.

Values are readable.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403950559.015338.jpg
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-28 at 12:17 PM.
    2014-06-28 12:15 PM
    I know I've kinda stated issues before, but since the new update I have no system icons at all. Just a blank blur when I select the system button. HELP....June can you give me any idea on what to look at so I can try and track my issue. 7.1.1 really is becoming a strange animal with glitches.
    2014-06-28 02:09 PM
    I know I've kinda stated issues before, but since the new update I have no system icons at all. Just a blank blur when I select the system button. HELP....June can you give me any idea on what to look at so I can try and track my issue. 7.1.1 really is becoming a strange animal with glitches.
    Have you had any of the system icons at all? Or have they been absent since the update completely?

I would try removing, respring and reinstall LBEvo and see if that fixes any of them.

I still have a few system icons missing, but I know that June is fixing them. If you get all / most of them back, can you post which ones are still missing and I'll add them to the update list.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-06-28 02:38 PM
    In a prior post just after updating to the 7.1.1 update, I posted about system button only showing 5 icons and user button having some 8 blank squares that were icons actually but not visible. Pics were uploaded. June had no idea of the issue then but it has now seemed to affect my system button page totally. I'll try what you suggest and report back. Thanks. I love using LBEvo but been kind of difficult to make or adjust any themes with missing all my system icons. Here are pics

System button then:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403960165.526057.jpg
    System button now:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403960488.844834.jpg
    User button then:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403960520.913928.jpg
    User button now:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403960551.108072.jpg
    2014-06-28 03:03 PM
    In a prior post just after updating to the 7.1.1 update, I posted about system button only showing 5 icons and user button having some 8 blank squares that were icons actually but not visible. Pics were uploaded. June had no idea of the issue then but it has now seemed to affect my system button page totally. I'll try what you suggest and report back. Thanks. I love using LBEvo but been kind of difficult to make or adjust any themes with missing all my system icons. Here are pics

System button then:
    System button now:
    User button then:
    User button now:
    Oh hang on.... That blur background is just the wallpaper being blurred when the icon menu is showing.

Yes, I see what you mean. It appears it's not showing all your system icons and there are no blank squares either.

It really is an awesome app and I know June is highly dedicated to this app and it's being improved virtually on a daily basis, so I am certain this will be rectified very quickly.

Try the reinstall and post back.

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-28 at 03:07 PM.
    2014-06-28 03:05 PM
    Well after removing LBEvo, respring and going further to use iCleaner Pro, removing preference bundles and cleaning out old and unused files and dependencies and then shut down restart and re-install LBEvo. There is no change whatsoever in my issue. I'm tempted to do another clean install and jailbreak but I'm hoping for some more educated insight first. One thing I've noticed in looking into my iPhone with iFile is now in /stash where activator, applications, ringtones, and winterboard themes are is they are named with strange folders now. In these folders are the actual names I'm used to seeing though. Just wondering if it's the new jailbreak requirement or some other issue. Here's a pic of the now /stash directory:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403963383.008830.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1403963392.686054.jpg

Has anyone else seen this in their phone?
    2014-06-28 03:50 PM
    I've not upgraded to the new iOS so I've not seen the folder names, however, I'm aware there have been some changes to the file system.

It does sound like you need more technical advice than I can offer. I have solved many of my app issues using a reinstall method and like you, I even run an iCleaner before reinstallation.

Sorry I haven't been able to fix it, however, I'm sure one of the 'code familiar' guys will be online soon, who will be able to offer you some more in depth advice.

Just out of interest; have you any other LS dependant tweaks running? Whilst I know June has managed to sort most compatibility issues, it would be an interesting exercise to know what other tweaks you are running.

2014-06-28 05:32 PM
    Well after removing LBEvo, respring and going further to use iCleaner Pro, removing preference bundles and cleaning out old and unused files and dependencies and then shut down restart and re-install LBEvo. There is no change whatsoever in my issue. I'm tempted to do another clean install and jailbreak but I'm hoping for some more educated insight first. One thing I've noticed in looking into my iPhone with iFile is now in /stash where activator, applications, ringtones, and winterboard themes are is they are named with strange folders now. In these folders are the actual names I'm used to seeing though. Just wondering if it's the new jailbreak requirement or some other issue. Here's a pic of the now /stash directory:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403963383.008830.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1403963392.686054.jpg

Has anyone else seen this in their phone?
    It's the new JB. I have the same thing and nothing has changed. Everything works just like it did when they were named xxxxx.themes, now they are. Just named xxxxx/themes

System button then:
    System button now:
    User button then:
    User button now:
    System icons will have a fix in the next update. I just tested it. ImageUploadedByModMyi1403970572.718222.jpg

Regarding the other blank apps it has to do with fact that some apps give each user a different folder id # so June would need to enter those in differently. If they are apps that you plan on adding to your LS then reply with the cbidentifier, the .app folder name and the icon name (found in iFile or AppInfo) and we can see if June can manually add them.

Edit: let me know it you need help finding the app info
    Last edited by wardever; 2014-06-28 at 05:55 PM.
    2014-06-28 05:47 PM
    Thanks NeilJClemets, Wardever and as always June. I'll get as much info as I can together on the blank icons, though I'm not sure if I'll need them but someone may and it would probably help future wise. I'm familiar with gathering app info. I hope the next update can at least resolve the system button issue. I can't make any LBEvo themes from scratch until it's resolved. Now I understand withdrawal because this is definitely an addiction! 😜 Hope to get my "fix" soon 😳

Also NeilJClemets I have no other lockscreen tweaks at all.
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-06-28 at 09:12 PM.
    2014-06-28 06:26 PM
    Wardever are you stating 1.9 or next. 1.9 brought the original 5 system icons back but no others.
    2014-06-28 09:14 PM
    1.9 the icon fix was not found. This is 1.9 Changelog.

Fixed phone notification error on iPods
    Fixed Caps button
    Renamed Learn to Help
    Adjusted Top menu styling
    Added fonts locally
    Added Calendar Events API
    Added Event Element
    Added Clear Wall button (fix wall showing before LockBuilder)

There is some big changes, but not the icons. I pm'd you a file to test. Let me know if icons show.
    2014-06-28 09:24 PM
    No June they actually had 5 showing again as of the 1.9 update. Then I inserted the index file as directed and did a respring. There are no icons now at all. The odd thing is I tried to reinstall the 1.9 update again to get the icons back and they are still not showing. Wondering if I should uninstall, run iCleaner Pro again and reinstall? I hope this helps.

No June they actually had 5 showing again as of the 1.9 update. Then I inserted the index file as directed and did a respring. There are no icons now at all. The odd thing is I tried to reinstall the 1.9 update again to get the icons back and they are still not showing. Wondering if I should uninstall, run iCleaner Pro again and reinstall? I hope this helps.
    I have the original 5 system button icons back after rebooting:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403993943.878334.jpg
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-06-29 at 12:19 AM.
    2014-06-29 12:01 AM

I have the original 5 system button icons back after rebooting:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403993943.878334.jpg

Rebooting, Respring, Uninstall, or running iCleaner. Does nothing for this problem. It is from within LockBuilder, that needs to be changed. Only thing you do is reload the plist so some icons show and some don't (when you reboot). The file I sent you has fixed mine and Wardevers icons. No reason why it shouldn't fix yours. I guess you need the entire LB.cydget which I am not uploading to a download. Wait for the next update please. It is fixed for sure.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1403994293.612432.jpg

Actually I didn't update to 1.9 i'm always one version ahead. So I did that, installed 1.9 took the same file I sent you put it in LB and I have icons. You sure you put it in the right place?

Who else on 7.1.1 has an icon issue. Would like to try this on another device. So far it works on 2 out of 3 devices.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-29 at 12:39 AM.
    2014-06-29 12:23 AM
    simple

and unrestricted : )

Vision (thanks to VictorBurgoa MCS for design inspiration)
    Very veryyyy niceeee!!! How can i download it?

2014-06-29 12:38 AM
1,354 ... 32404142434452 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD