Ok i tried the suggestion of doing a complete wipe of my phone and rejailbreaking cause of the safe mode thing. Now with a new installation and only have LBEvo, Cydgets, Winterboard, OpenSSH, and iFile, it is still sending me to safe mode after I open the lockscreen about 4 or 5 times without any problem then on the 6th maybe it will send me to safe mode. Respring and then i can open the lockscreen about 4 to 5 more times without conflict then back to the reboot to safe mode. I noticed it will also do it if im on the Lockscreen and hit the home button like you were gonna change to another cydget screen will cause it also. I have an Iphone 5c on 7.1.2 if that helps. Im running out of things to try lol. I really love this app but cant seem to find a way to get it to operate correctly.
    2014-07-12 01:29 PM
    Ok i tried the suggestion of doing a complete wipe of my phone and rejailbreaking cause of the safe mode thing. Now with a new installation and only have LBEvo, Cydgets, Winterboard, OpenSSH, and iFile, it is still sending me to safe mode after I open the lockscreen about 4 or 5 times without any problem then on the 6th maybe it will send me to safe mode. Respring and then i can open the lockscreen about 4 to 5 more times without conflict then back to the reboot to safe mode. I noticed it will also do it if im on the Lockscreen and hit the home button like you were gonna change to another cydget screen will cause it also. I have an Iphone 5c on 7.1.2 if that helps. Im running out of things to try lol. I really love this app but cant seem to find a way to get it to operate correctly.
    Has to be a 5c thing. I will update my 5s to 7.1.2 tomorrow and see if I have a problem. Currently on 7.1.1 I do not. You mentioning pressing the home button causing a respring is very strange. LB doesn't do anything with the home button. It is used to toggle cydgets. Does it happen every time you press the home button?

Are you unlocking and locking 5 times in a row, or is this after opening any apps? Also is this happening with a completely reset LockBuilder or a specific theme?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-12 at 01:39 PM.
    2014-07-12 01:36 PM
    This is posted for everyone, if you haven't gotten an upgrade. Well get to it. Attachment 673224
    Sent my proof to ya twice already, bro.. Still nothing.. Now my PayPal records don't go back that far anymore. ..

Ok i tried the suggestion of doing a complete wipe of my phone and rejailbreaking cause of the safe mode thing. Now with a new installation and only have LBEvo, Cydgets, Winterboard, OpenSSH, and iFile, it is still sending me to safe mode after I open the lockscreen about 4 or 5 times without any problem then on the 6th maybe it will send me to safe mode.
    Are you running with your Apple Passcode lock on? This is a known trigger for the type of crashing you're describing there. Try turning off your Passcode lock. Worked for me.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-07-12 at 03:16 PM.
    2014-07-12 03:14 PM
    It does it with all the themes but not so much with the default ones bundled with the app. Happens alot more with downloaded themes. You always know its gonna crash when u unlock and u see all the elements u got set up on the theme will be on top of each other in the top of the screen. I can get it to happen more frequently by pressing the home button with the theme up as u would swapping to another cydget window. Yes it occurs if i just Lock and unlock 5 times without opening any apps or i can open apps in between and it will still do it. It happens very often with the alienware theme tho it seems than the others. Instead of using a downloaded theme I tried to use just a wallpaper that i added through the menu and put one or two elements on it and see if it happens then and it still does. So I dont think its a theme specific issue. Like I said you know when it is gonna happen cause when u unlock say the temp, time, location, ect will all be on top of each other in the top center of the screen it shows and then u get apple logo and safe mode. Ill keep messing with it and see what i can come up with.

Are you running with your Apple Passcode lock on? This is a known trigger for the type of crashing you're describing there. Try turning off your Passcode lock. Worked for me.[/QUOTE]

No i dont use a passcode.

Also i dont have any other Cydget windows enabled. I just hit the home but to refresh the cydget to get the crash to occur more frequently, but it will still do it whether u do that or not.
    Last edited by Kallell; 2014-07-12 at 03:32 PM.
    2014-07-12 03:25 PM
    Also i dont have any other Cydget windows enabled. I just hit the home but to refresh the cydget to get the crash to occur more frequently, but it will still do it whether u do that or not.
    Wow. Interesting bug. June will sort u out.
    2014-07-12 03:46 PM

No i dont use a passcode.

I can't recreate this with the tweaks I have. Could you send a list of your installed tweaks? I will try to find the culprit.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-07-12 07:47 PM
    Any news in the other animated lock screen ?
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-07-12 08:06 PM
    2014-07-13 12:36 AM
    I can't recreate this with the tweaks I have. Could you send a list of your installed tweaks? I will try to find the culprit.
    Ok this is everything listed in Cydia

Apple File Conduit "2"
    BigBoss Icon Set
    Cydget
    Cydia Installer
    Cydia Substrate
    Cydia Translations
    iFile
    LockBuilder Evo Cydget
    LBEvoTheme AlexseBlue
    LBEvoTheme Alienware
    OpenSSH
    Pangu 7.1-7.1.x Untether
    Substrate Safe Mode
    Winterboard

Also from Expert Mode
    -----------------------
    adv-cmds
    APR (/usr/lib)
    APT 0.7 (apt-key)
    APT 0.7 Strict (lib)
    Base Structure
    Bourne-Again SHell
    bzip2
    Core Utilities (/bin)
    Cycript
    Darwin Tools
    Debian Packager
    Debian Utilities
    Diff Utilities
    diskdev-cmds
    file-cmds
    Find Utilities
    GNU Privacy Guard
    grep
    gzip
    libhide
    LZMA Utils
    New Curses
    OpenSSL
    PAM (Apple)
    PAM Modules
    pcre
    pincrush
    PreferenceLoader
    Profile Dictionary
    readline
    sed
    shell-cmds
    system-cmds
    Tape Archive
    UIKit Tools
    unrar
    unzip
    zip
    7-zip (POSIX)
    2014-07-13 02:30 AM
    Ok this is everything listed in Cydia
    Wow, you have almost no tweaks. I have an iPhone5 coming back from apple some time this week. When it arrives I will try it on 7.1.2
    I don't have a 5C though.

Have you tested it without a theme running? Or make & save a theme that doesn't use widgets or weatherwalls or icons and try that.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-07-13 04:17 AM
    Hey June, You probably got this covered but if you need anymore testers for LBEvoiPad. I'd love to test it for you on my iPad 4 CDMA 32GB version 7.1.1 willing to update if needed. Just throwing it out there. Either way I know my next purchase already .
    2014-07-13 04:40 AM
    created my own based off the gl I was using! June thanx for the super quick turn around of putting my fonts in & naming after me! that's was great
    here I am still need a bit of work in my minds eye but still new at adding all elements from LBEvo
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405221188.021855.jpg

oh & cooper thanx for your help yesterday man
    2014-07-13 05:13 AM
    created my own based off the gl I was using! June thanx for the super quick turn around of putting my fonts in & naming after me! that's was great
    here I am still need a bit of work in my minds eye but still new at adding all elements from LBEvo
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405221188.021855.jpg

oh & cooper thanx for your help yesterday man
    Looking sharp chick! Don't thank me though, I don't give sound advice lol. I found the original artist of the other wallpaper you were using, if you're interested in his work give me a shout.
    2014-07-13 05:23 AM
    Neil any news on the other one for me?
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png
    2014-07-14 05:29 AM
    June Love LBEVoiPad just checking before trying, is it possible to use the icon packages in LBEVo for LBEVoiPad?

Edit: I answered my own question. YES! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

My iPad Lockscreen so far thanks to LBEVoiPad!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405316422.475038.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1405316440.895755.jpg
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-07-14 at 07:39 AM.
    2014-07-14 06:47 AM
    June Love LBEVoiPad just checking before trying, is it possible to use the icon packages in LBEVo for LBEVoiPad?

Edit: I answered my own question. YES! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

My iPad Lockscreen so far thanks to LBEVoiPad!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405316422.475038.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1405316440.895755.jpg
    That is a really nice theme! Can I ask where the Tweetbot icon came from? Not seen a decent white glyph before and I have a theme it would be ideal for. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Got a query: I had a theme already made and I had a request to swap the Twitter notification to Tweetbot. So I added the Tweetbot notification and put "Tweetbot: " in the LockBuilder settings for the text. However, the prefix text didn't appear, although the SMS, email etc was showing, so I resprung and it still didn't appear. I then went into the LockBuilder settings and moved the switch for the custom text left (to the off position) and went to the lock screen to check it had all disappeared, however, instead they all had the correct text.

I thought that was strange because isn't that the 'no text' option?

Anyway, it all works fine and I haven't moved the switch back to the on position (right).

I've always thought that description was a bit confusing (no jokes please) and also most people don't know what a plist is (the person who downloaded my theme didn't anyway). In my (very) humble opinion, I wondered if it should say 'Use custom text'.

Whilst I accept I'm maybe over complicating this, it's a query I've had a few times from people who have downloaded my themes and wondered if there was a way of making it clearer for them.

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-07-14 at 09:47 AM.
    2014-07-14 09:00 AM
    Couldn't tell from the video but would like to know if it will work in landscape mode as well? Thanks.

2014-07-14 01:57 PM
    2 posts above
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2014-07-14 05:02 PM
    I guess what I'm asking Gunny is does it work with either orientation? In the past, iPad lock screens would sometimes only work with one landscape orientation. So if u used a Smart Cover, u had a set landscape view and a lock screen may not have rotated that way.

That's my recollection anyway.

2014-07-14 05:20 PM
    NeilJClemets the icons are from Silhouette the creator Wardever was kind enough to include them for me in his release. Krima LBEVoiPad does work in landscape and portrait fine. Just plan your layout there are limitations on placement from one to the other as in my post 5th above here. They are pics of same theme in both orientations.
    2014-07-14 06:40 PM
1,354 ... 41495051525361 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD