I all ways view another Artists work with inspiration,shared or not shared is irrelevant,when I first joined these forums back in 2012 I didn't know an awful lot regarding theming but with the help/support from others I was able to learn to create my own mods/design just as they once did,It's easy for a select few to be the ones all ways sharing but I find seeing something that catches my eye not shared gives me the inspiration to have a go myself/hence being able to pitch in a contribute back.if people where more interested in how something is done rather than just wanting we'd all learn new things and the forums would be packed full of creativity,

Thats my opinion,
    Totally agree dude well said. When I first started I hadn't got a clue what this and that was but after asking for help and learning on the way I can now make my own stuff (not very good) lol but still a lot of learning to do and I enjoy it more than just taking some1s work. If I do ask for anything it's so I can look myself see how it's done so I can try it and learn. People don't put stuff up to share all the time they like to show their work and give others ideas and to inspire the threads etc

On another note big hats off to you guys that know what your at and make some of these incredible themes 👍

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by The-Guy; 2014-08-06 at 01:31 PM.
    2014-08-06 01:27 PM
    My SB mod reffano:[url=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=55329720140806132529.png][/url
    2014-08-06 01:36 PM
    My SB mod reffano:[url=http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=55329720140806132529.png][/url
    Nice job bro! You should mad this a pad theme! That's how good it looks! 👊😎👍📲
    2014-08-06 01:40 PM
    Thanks mike42 but i am not glory because i benefit works all of this forum and here for my sb specially dedicace at mister Reffano
    2014-08-06 01:44 PM
    I thought this thread and the rest of the threads was about sharing your work with the community not to go "Here see but you can't have" my point is if you have done something for your phone keep it to yourself and if you want to share show it that's all don't be teasers. Been around years here and the majority have share their work and maybe I could name you a couple who haven't which is a few. Those who don't want to share I respect that but stop throwing it to our faces if your not sharing that's all. Much respect to all.👊
    2014-08-06 01:56 PM
    I thought this thread and the rest of the threads was about sharing your work with the community not to go "Here see but you can't have" my point is if you have done something for your phone keep it to yourself and if you want to share show it that's all don't be teasers. Been around years here and the majority have share their work and maybe I could name you a couple who haven't which is a few. Those who don't want to share I respect that but stop throwing it to our faces if your not sharing that's all. Much respect to all.👊
    Nicely put as I've seen good throw mods Sbhtml and pm them asking wood they share lot not replied back- which if u wanna wanna share don't show us as that is teasing as not everyone can code like me.
    Or say private Mod only or something when they do show! Just wish they wood reply back and not b rude by not replying back so we no were we stand. As see lot of modders sharing the same ppl over and over and same ones mod and if they look good goes to Alaya but we don't see them share but they tell us which I say thank u. Anyway great work guys who mod- Hell7. NeilCj, Raffona and few others which I can't remember spelling thank u
    2014-08-06 02:12 PM
    On a respectful note Tone, what do you share, just asking...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-08-06 02:18 PM
    I see both sides of this issue. When we were little kids and made art drawings, the first impulse we had was to go show our mom and dad and other people the creation we made. It's very normal to want to share your creation. It's a very different matter to want to share it, or in the case of mods, "give them away" to someone else so they can have the same thing - taking away your personal uniqueness if your phone.

And yet this is a forum and if you're going to show it why not share it? Don't just tease people. If you really want to keep it for yourself, simply keep it to yourself and don't post it here.

So I really see both sides of this issue.. But if you're not going to share… (your right to do so, of course) ...please do tell the thread you have no intention of sharing. Don't just ignore a request. Common courtesy.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-08-06 at 02:21 PM.
    2014-08-06 02:18 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407327427.673286.jpg
    This is me but having little weather zip problem. Tried 44418 and ukxx0085. ImageUploadedByModMyi1407327972.571880.jpg and put nix like said still no joy.
    2014-08-06 02:26 PM
    Nux need to be written in lower case,
    2014-08-06 02:28 PM
    Nux need to be written in lower case,
    Yes it's worked thank you so much. Lower case.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407328571.827430.jpg
    My lock screen and now my home screen. ImageUploadedByModMyi1407328605.994285.jpg
    2014-08-06 02:37 PM
    2014-08-06 02:37 PM
    On a respectful note Tone, what do you share, just asking...

Listen to me Jazz "I'm NOT a modder never said I was if I where you bet I share "EVERYTHING" I make. I'm just a simple supporter of devs ask around my friend. If I have something that's been ask from me I have giving to them with pleasure.
    And I did say I respect those who don't want to share my friend.

Last edited by Fattone66; 2014-08-06 at 02:51 PM.
    2014-08-06 02:45 PM
    Listen to me Jazz "I'm NOT a modder never said I was if I where you bet I share "EVERYTHING" I make. I'm just a simple supporter of devs ask around my friend. If I have something that's been ask from me I have giving to them with pleasure.
    And I did say I respect those who don't want to share my friend.

Just the reaction I expected, thanks ....

A sharing debate always goes down this road, it's always the non modders that start it,
    And we always end up the bad guys lmao....

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2014-08-06 at 03:06 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2014-08-06 03:04 PM
    Seems you're the only bad guy don't hear anyone else backing you up. And have a nice day.

2014-08-06 03:34 PM
    Seems you're the only bad guy don't hear anyone else backing you up. And have a nice day.

Aw Tone, and I thought you loved me....

2014-08-06 03:36 PM
    I do jazz I got great respect for but the funny thing is i never mentioned your name and all of sudden you got defensive. It was just my opinion that's all in general. To me you're one of the best out there always said that.😉

2014-08-06 03:39 PM
    Hello akaya me you could do this icon for lion'dor black? thank you
    2014-08-06 03:39 PM
    I have benefited from all of you and I respect your decision to share or not. Seeing what can be done is encouraging, to me at least, to learn and hopefully some day be able to display my "own" creation.
    2014-08-06 03:41 PM
    I do jazz I got great respect for but the funny thing is i never mentioned your name and all of sudden you got defensive. It was just my opinion that's all in general. To me you're one of the best out there always said that.😉

You don't have to mention my name buddy, I know , I see all the smiley posts from you under folks requests for a share, don't have to be a Einstein to work it out, I share lots on this thread, point is it's not seen cos it's done by PM , granted not all is given out but more than you think is , you've known me for years, so you also know I free post very little it's always PM.
    Any way thanks for the honesty....😉

2014-08-06 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD